Lost Toys - Cover

Lost Toys

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Chapter 20: Excitement

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Excitement - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Tiffany Luck – Thursday, June 25th, 2015

I held Raena’s hand, not knowing whose was shaking. She knocked on the door. I licked my lips and wobbled as I nervously tapped my foot. My heels were way too tall.

“Hey,” Matthew opened the door with a big smile, “You two look lovely. Are the boys all set up?”

“Matthew, bring the girls inside,” The angel, Gwendolyn, stepped up on Matthew’s left and laid her hand on his shoulder. I looked up and down the corridor but it was empty. He took Raena’s hand and walked her in. Gwen took mine. I flinched as the door closed behind me, “I know he’s not the boyfriend you love. But this will be special.”

“Thank you,” I smiled up at her. I dropped my overnight bag next to Raena’s just inside the door. The devil, Sara was sitting on the foot of the bed. She finished her once over of Raena and turned her eyes to me. I felt Gwen squeeze my fingers in solidarity. Raena twirled under Matthew’s hand.

“God, I love these dresses,” He announced as he pulled Raena off balance and against his chest. Raena looked amazing in her thin pink dress. The crumpled white wrap around her hips brought out the color. Hanging off of her cute butt swished her puffy skirt. Her legs, bare from just below the knee, were perfect with the aid of her three inch stilettos. I walked my eyes back up her as she fell back against Matthew’s chest. She wasn’t wearing much jewelry. The slapband clashed with everything. The white corsage on her opposite wrist was the perfect choice. Diamonds, in strings of three, dangled off either ear and the whole dress was perfected by the silver and diamond tiara perched in her perfect blonde curls. Matthew tilted up her chin and she looked up to him, “You, my darling Raena, are my princess.”

“I feel like a real princess, now that I’ve been ripped away from my boorish prince by the relentless pirate.” Raena said in a deadpan that cracked because she could not hold back the giggles.

“Aye, lassie,” He spun Raena again and dipped her, “There be nothing that’d keep this corsair from his true love.”

“He can be charming when he’s horny and confident,” Gwendolyn told me. I looked down at my dark violet prom gown. Matthew’s eyes were on me as I looked up at me.

“True loves,” I noticed he included Gwendolyn and me this time. I smiled, almost artificially, as Matthew and Raena walked over to us. She looked at me nervously but I couldn’t help but feel excited. I looked past them to the devil, to Sara. She made me tingle with fear. Matthew approached and stood before me and I looked down to my corsage and his magic bracelet. He lifted my chin up to his eyes.

He wasn’t the most handsome boy. He was a little fluffy, no fatter than Zach but a little taller and his bigness could be seen across his jaw and shoulders. His dark blonde hair was neat and beautiful. He had very dark green eyes. He smiled with his whole body.

“If she’s your princess, who am I?” I asked reaching for Raena’s hand. I felt better when she held me. Gwendolyn still had my right hand.

“Don’t be silly, Tiff,” Raena rolled her eyes, “He can have lots of princesses.”

“But only one Queen,” Gwendolyn declared.

“And that’s you?” I looked up at her as her smile stuttered.

“No, that’s why we’re in Ottawa,” She said wanly, “Matthew’s coming for his Queen.”

“Alright, enough of these metaphors,” Matthew chuckled, “Raena,” He leaned in and kissed her cheek, “Is my princess. Tiffany,” I stepped forward and kissed his cheek, “Is my angel.” I felt my stomach fluttering and immediately looked up at Gwendolyn, “Gwen is my cuddly.” They kissed right up on the lips. I squeezed her fingers. He then looked to me and Raena before gesturing to Sara with his head, “And the meat behind me is Sparky.”

Gwendolyn and Sara giggled at that. Sara flashed me her tongue stud. That was kind of hot. I had to ask her about her tattoos soon. I wasn’t sure what I wanted yet. I was thinking something on the back of my neck that I could hide under my hair. I looked up at Matthew. He held my face and smiled.

“When I first saw you with Sara and Gwen at either side. I figured she was the devil on your shoulder and Gwendolyn was the angel,” I volunteered to his grin. Matthew leaned in and kissed my lips. He was the second boy I had ever kissed and I felt my stomach butterflies begin their performance of West Side Story.

“An angel and a devil on either shoulder, like a cartoon!” He was infinitely amused but he looked at his original girls, “Except usually the angel wears white and the devil wears the sexy black dress.”

“Or, you know, a red body sock and Halloween store horns,” Raena scoffed.

“Matthew,” Gwendolyn shook her head, “Believe me, Tiffany didn’t say Sara was the devil because of our clothes.”

He warmly smiled to Gwendolyn, “You are always trying to get me to think with more than my dick.”

“It’s not your dick I’ve come to worry about; it’s your heart,” She sighed, “Let me take your angel and get her all fixed up. She’s still a little messy from downstairs.”

“Of course,” He looked down to me, “Be excited.”

“I got that covered,” I said grabbing his lapel and kissing him, “I’ve been ready for this night for months.”

“Good girl,” He grinned and took a handful of my butt cheek to turn me around with Gwendolyn. I squealed and smiled as I was chased into the washroom. Gwendolyn closed the door behind us.

“Raena’s not coming with us?” I asked.

“Raena’s mascara doesn’t need a fresh start,” I was told, “Come on, I’ll do your makeup again.”

“Thank you,” She walked me back until my butt bumped the counter. Gwendolyn picked up my left hand.

“You need better than a plastic bracelet for this dress,” She had picked up her purse and pulled out a braided gold ribbon, “This is also Matthew’s.” She slipped it over my knuckles and pulled away the slapband, “Just like the both of us.”


Raena Flores – Thursday, June 25th, 2015

“Matthew!” I whispered quickly. He turned and picked me up by the waist. I giggled and kicked lightly as he set me down next to Sara.

“Raena...” He smiled at me.

“Can we get started?” I rubbed my fingers across his chest, “I can’t wait any longer.” I made sure to moan as I leaned in and he kissed me. It was a great kiss. He held me gently but we tongued with need. I panted under half-lidded eyes when he pulled back.

“Nervous to do this in front of your friend?” Sara asked. I smiled at her, as hard as I could fake. I turned back to Matthew.

“The sooner you get started with me the sooner you’ll be recovered to fuck Tiffany,” I made sure to lick his ear as I whispered, “You have no idea what kind of slut that virgin is.”

Matthew erupted in full lungful laughs. I looked at him worried. We had to hurry. Tiffany, everyone knew all about me, I had to get fucked. I had to, before--

“No one could know what kind of slut a virgin is,” He chuckled as he covered himself, “Unless the answer is not a slut. Kind of the definition of virgin.”

“Besides,” Sara leaned in and swiped her fingers over my ear, “We’re still waiting for everyone.”

“What?” I looked up to Matthew. He was magic, but more people were going to fuck? This was crazy.

“It’s not that. I mean, I could invite Gigi in but I usually let her or Ida finish their shifts. She’s just bringing up some important things.”

“What things?” Gigi? Ida? Holy shit. And that talk of a queen. How many sluts did he have? There was a knock on the door and I swore I could have jumped straight out of my dress had there been no straps.

“Important things,” He smiled kissing me before walking back from the bed. I breathed watching him walk over. He was a square. Well, I mean he was shaped that way. Anyone with six girls to fuck couldn’t be that uncool. I turned to Sara and whispered.

“How do we get him to fuck me faster?” I flashed a look at the washroom.

“I usually start by taking his pants off,” Sara giggled. Matthew opened the door. The woman from the front was there with a cart.

“You know, I’m supposed to send one of the bellhops up with this kind of thing,” She leaned in and kissed Matthew before wheeling in her package. Candles. I stood up and she met my eyes. She was about as old as my mom, but with a beautiful body. Her eyes met mine and smiled, “Oh, cherie! You saved her from le maudit fif.”

“Yeah, he’s my knight in shining armor,” I smiled past her to Matthew. I slid my knees apart until I was certain they’d stop shaking.

“Make sure he kisses you down there,” Gigi whispered as she slipped past me and set two fat purple candles on the nearby nightstand, “He’s very good but he needs to practice.”

My cheeks were on fire. It was easier to process when I was hurried than when I was terrified. I just needed to lie down and let him climb on me. I’d be a woman and Tiffany could believe all the stories I told her. My heart was thundering. I didn’t imagine there’d be more. That’s what Tiffany deserved. That’s what pretty girls got, not someone like me. All I had were lies and--

The bathroom door opened. I didn’t take that breath I had needed. Tiffany walked out, her lips carried a slightly darker shade than she had before entering. Her bluish eyeshadow made her normally large girlish eyes look fierce and smokey. I lost my opportunity. That’s alright, I could fake it. I would--

“This is wonderful!” Tiffany said as she looked around. Matthew had turned down the overhead light and Sara had followed behind Gigi with a long trigger lighter. The whole room twinkled in the candlelight. Sara ducked out of the way as Matthew offered Tiffany his hand. She took it, blushing and smiling. How was it that I was the frightened one? I stood up. She wasn’t wearing the slap bracelet anymore. I reached down to mine but I wouldn’t pull it.

“Here, this will be prettier,” Sara stepped up behind me. She was so tiny, shorter than even Tiff. I looked down as she reached around my wrist and hitched together the clasp of a braided gold ribbon. It was just like Tiffany’s. I smiled. The door closed. I hadn’t seen Gigi or the tray disappear.

“I’ll put on some music,” Gwendolyn announced and walked over to the desk. She unwrapped a glass and placed her phone in it. There was no bass but the music was sexy. Tiffany twirled until Matthew pulled her back against his chest. Her arms were crossed over the bodice of her dress and tangled up in Matthew’s fingers. We met each other’s eyes. She was excited. I shivered. We both smirked.

“Your friend was almost too impatient to let us set up the room,” Matthew pretended to whisper in Tiff’s ear but we all heard him, “You know if you go second it isn’t because I love you less than Raena.”

“You love me?” She grinned, the look in her eyes was happy but completely unbelieving, “Wow.”

“C’mon, help me,” He kissed the rim of her ear and they approached me. I looked and saw Gwendolyn and Sara retreating to the corners of the room. They weren’t here. Almost. I looked back, I couldn’t look Tiffany in the eye. I looked at Matthew. He settled Tiffany, knee walking onto the bed, on my right and he closed in on my left.

“Matthew?” We all looked over to Gwen, “Maybe we should get some pictures before you destroy their hair, makeup, dresses and...” And she muttered the last syllable beyond comprehension.

“We spent almost an hour taking pictures at Tiff’s already,” I remembered. That had been fun, even Serge hadn’t soured by that point. That wasn’t what I wanted to do again though.

“The kind of pictures we’re going to take,” Matthew stroked my hair so I turned to face him, “Aren’t what you took at Tiffany’s.”

“Matthew!” Erupted Gwen.

“Oh my God! Really!” Tiffany beamed, scrunching up closer over my shoulder. I could feel her whole body as she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head next to mine. She had firm tits, a little bigger than mine, despite being smaller.

“Stay like that you two,” Matthew grinned slinking back from me. I reached for him but he moved my hand and laid it across Tiff’s. These were pictures like at Tiffany’s. Gwen walked across the room and pulled a phone out of a pair of pants that had been neatly folded atop Matthew’s suitcase. She held the phone out to Matthew and he thanked her.

“Well Crap,” He laughed as he unlocked his phone, “Thirty one messages.”

“I’m sure everything’s OK back home,” Gwen sidled against him and ran her fingers across his shoulders, “Someone would have texted me if something happened.”

“I’m sure we’re good,” He said before tilting his phone landscape. The flash stabbed us in the eyes, but his attention remained with Gwen, “Hey, do you mind checking through those in the morning?”

“What like your secretary?” Gwen reached around Matthew and directed the camera as he snapped three more pictures of Tiff and me.

“Yeah, and dress the part.” They kissed. It felt like a boyfriend girlfriend kiss. I blushed, not embarrassed, angry. When a wizard drags me away for a fuck-fest, I get impatient. Tiffany squeezed me tighter.

“And you worry about his heart not his dick?” I asked. Sara snorted laughing.

“Oh, they’re so sweet,” Tiffany grinned.

“You have no idea,” Sara said and kicked Matthew in the back of the leg, “Give the camera to us and go play with your new girls.”

The look on his face when he turned to us made me feel vulnerable, apprehensive, unprepared and beautiful. He walked over and ran his fingers through our bangs. Gwen had turned off his flash and that was for the best. We heard the click noise over and over as we posed, mostly wrapped tightly amongst each other. I had started in the center but soon we were squeezing Tiffany. She flourished, always grinning and smiling or pouting comically for the camera. Finally, Matthew was caught between us. There were pictures of us picking open his shirt buttons, biting on both his earlobes, kissing both cheeks. I felt his hand roll down from my shoulder to palm my ass. He was gentle but he gripped me tightly.

I grabbed his cock over his pants and I whispered, “Hurry!” urgently into his ear. He turned and kissed me. Dragging me to him by the back of my neck. I could feel Tiff’s fingers excitedly ripple across my elbow behind Matthew’s back. He had a big dick. It had to be as ludicrous as those porn star cocks. I shivered as I ran my tongue into his mouth. He moaned and took my hand that was on his dick in his own.

“Tiffany,” He said after a hot quiet breath, “Raena’s going to be first.”

“OK,” She sounded wounded, “Um do I step back and watch?”

“No,” He turned from me and I whimpered. He squeezed my ass playfully before kissing Tiffany. Tiffany collapsed bodily against Matthew. He still had both of his hands on me, one holding my hip and the other outlining his cock. Tiffany gave me a last fluttering touch down my wrist and over my hand. She had control and pivoted around Matthew’s right leg until she was right in front of him. I realized, as I rubbed my thigh against Matthew’s leg, that he needed to squat his knees out a good distance to lower himself to kiss us. At least we were taller than Sara. Tiff kissed loudly, wetly, sloppily. I started feeling jealous and impatient again. Slowly they broke their kiss. Tiffany started giggling.

“Hey, are you OK? Did you like that?” He was so sweet in how he asked her. He let go of me and held her face. He stood tall again.

“Straight guys kiss way better than gay guys,” She giggled madly but abruptly caught herself. She was beet red and looking away from her eyes.

“You were going to do me first...” I choked on the tip of his cock. I could handle this.

“Yes I am,” He smiled away from Tiffany who had another aborted bout of giggles when he looked at me. He reached for me and pulled me to him. Tiffany and I spun and laid our shoulders back against Matthew. I looked the camera in the eye as it clicked. Sara grinned and Gwen was sitting in an armchair looking at her own phone. Matthew leaned in and bit my ear. I sighed, moaned as his hand swept up over my thigh and belly. Tiffany oohed hungrily under the same caress. He took my breast and gently fondled it. I closed my eyes. He was squeezing the base up to my nipple in a slow meandering touch. I felt nervous. Tiffany was rubbing her thighs together madly.

“Hold her, Raena,” Sara said while taking pictures. Tiffany struck like a scorpion. I felt her nails rake across my palm until we laced our fingers. Matthew leaned down between us and licked my neck. I was a quivering mess. He turned to her and Tiffany couldn’t fight the giggles again.

“Are we ready to get them out of their gowns?” Sara asked with a smile.

“Oh God, please!” Tiffany beamed.

“Yeah, Matthew,” I looked up and he looked down. I felt tiny, “It’s time.”

“Not yet,” He said sweetly, “If we’re doing this for posterity, I’d like to give my princess and my angel a facial before they undress.”

“Oh my God!” Tiffany twisted out of Matthew’s arms and slapped both palms down on his chest next to my shoulder, “You want to cum on my face!”

He slowly turned me around as he smiled at her, “I need.”

“Oh my God!” Tiffany repeated. I just looked up at him, taking my lower lip with my teeth. He immediately turned to me. This was familiar. He touched our shoulders because our hair was still done up, he was going to push us down to our knees, “But you’re going to have to help me cum first.”

“Shit...” I said, accepting the pressured on my shoulder as instruction. I stepped forward and genuflected as Tiffany fussed with her skirt as she knelt down. There was a pool of purple around her knees. Her skirt had been much longer than mine and now it haloed out in front of her and over Matthew’s sock. He stroked her cheek and thumbed mine. I smiled, the best smile I could, Matthew loved smiles. Tiffany’s was more natural and effervescent as she huffed away her giggles.

“You’re going to have to help me, Raena,” She turned to me. I picked up her hand and reached her up to Matthew. He placed a hand on our hands, caressing each of us but his eyes told me to reach for his belt. He was wearing a disheveled blue shirt we had untucked from his black pants. He traced my ear with his left hand as he finished the unbuttoning we had started. I felt Sara circling around us and stuttered my fingers. Tiffany unclasped his belt and tried to rip it out of his belt loops. I had to guide the tail around his hip so she could toss it away. He shrugged out of his shirt and Gwen came by to collect the clothes as they were removed. Tiffany had just tossed the belt but I saw Gwen squatting to pick it up as Sara got shots of our faces hovering before Matthew’s crotch.

“You are both beautiful women,” Matthew said and I warmed. He said women not girls. That was sexier. That was better. I dragged down his Zipper as Tiffany hovered a bit higher to unbutton his fly. Tiffany giggled again and I was getting sick of it as we dragged his pants down his legs. He drew his finger along my jaw. I calmed for a heartbeat when I looked up to his eyes. That went out the window as I saw the erection pushing out his black boxer briefs. Tiffany was rushing for the elastic before he stepped his first foot out of his pant leg. I dragged away the trousers and handed them off to Gwen.

“Jesus Christ!” Tiffany exclaimed as she pulled his underwear away from his dick. He was stood out in front of us. Sara snapped a bunch of pictures of our initial reactions. Tiffany flicked her eyes angrily to Sara but turned sheepishly to me.

“You’re not religious are you, Tiff?” Gwen asked.

“No, that’s silly,” She looked over at the blonde. I looked up to Matthew. He was happy enough to let us go at our pace. I guess if you’re that confident the girls won’t chicken out, you don’t need to push and push. So much better than high school guys. The gold on my wrist didn’t even change my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.