Lost Toys
Chapter 18: Sara Saint - Thursday, June 25th, 2015

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Sara Saint - Thursday, June 25th, 2015 - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Matthew and Gwendolyn were knotted up over the covers. Matthew had gone out like a light, snoring into Gwendolyn's ear. She had been red faced, stroking the backs of his hands, until she too had finally fallen asleep. I had slept in the car. The big back bench seat was perfect for me. Now I was ready for the day and The Wizard and my sister were dead to the world.

Our bags were dumped by the TV. We had all packed pretty light. I had a couple days worth of clothes and more than a couple nights worth of stimulus for the Wizard. I finally looked at the clock. They had been asleep for nearly 4 hours. My stomach growled. I hoped he wouldn't wake up before I got back.

I loved the big hotel shower so I took a second one for the morning. Gwendolyn's products were better than what the hotel supplied but mine kind of weren't. I felt amazing after I touched myself up in the mirror and headed downstairs. A long time ago, I had learned that I represented the superior man who kept me. I was valued by how envious I made men of Matthew. I seemed to be doing just as well even with the tattoos and my short hair. I couldn't help smiling knowing Matthew was just upstairs and, even more importantly, I had solid evidence that He had been wrong about women in general. I stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby.

Ida, the tall pale girl Matthew had claimed, was still working front desk and she smiled the way Matthew's waitresses did when she saw me. I waved a little and left her to her duties as I hugged the wall towards the restaurant. My stomach grumbled again. I was shown to a table and recommended the buffet. I ordered myself an OJ and crossed the room to feed myself.

They had banana, chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes. I was totally able to fill my plate with two of each! I over did the whipped cream and syrup. I had started living like I had with Him, taking a small cup of greek yogurt and covering it with muesli. I never got around to eating that. If I had taken a breath, I'd have realized I was full halfway through the pancakes. I'm glad I didn't. It was all so good!

"Bon matin," I raised my head to find the older front desk worker, Gigi, hovering over me. She was wearing her boring green golf shirt and khaki shorts. She seemed to be as old as Deborah or Nadine. She may have been older but I didn't think so, she was attractive but hadn't aged as those two had.

"Good morning," I returned, being able to parse her French so far. I could not handle much more though. I hoped she'd follow my response and speak in English.

"May I speak with you?"

"Sure," I gestured to the seat across the small table, "Sit down."

"Merci," She whispered, looking around and picking out the busboy and waiter before looking back to me, "Ida and me are very, very confused."

"You shouldn't be, you both belong to The Wizard now," I shrugged and finished off my OJ. It was really pulpy. Her worry melted a little as I made a disgusted face.

"If you did not like it, we could have got you something else..." She said as she rotated the slap bracelet around her wrist, "I do not wish to belong to someone."

"That's not really changing anything though," I pointed out, "Why not focus on what you can change?"

"I do not ... I'm not sure I understand."

"What time is it?" Matthew wanted to get started early and I knew the way he'd like to start his day. We would be going across town to track down Janine Sprecht. I was excited to meet the woman who Matthew loved so much. I knew Gwendolyn hated the idea but Gwendolyn understood. She didn't want Matthew to have any more women, any other woman really. However, She couldn't stop him, or slow him down, so she didn't. She was the best of his new women, I thought. Though, I liked Deborah a lot too.

"Dix heures. Ten O'clock," She told me.

"Right," I nodded, "Just give me a sec." I belched and excused myself. It was important to get all the unladylike behaviour out of the way while Matthew wasn't with us. I wondered if that matched with my duty to look right while in public. I didn't think on it long.

I waved over the waiter and paid for my breakfast. I was growing impatient, filled with excited energy. She was with me, but she was wreathed in terror. It was a quick jaunt, I tried not to run obviously in public. We hurried to the elevator under Ida's very curious eyes. I caught the whiff of cologne at the call button. I made the same face as I did with the pulpy OJ.

"Qu'est-ce que ... What is wrong?"

"I smell a gross man," I crinkled my nose, "It doesn't matter."

The elevator opened and the smell wasn't in this car so I relaxed. We rode up to the room.

"I am off work. I am expected at home."

"Yeah, soon," I waved her idiocy out of the air and hurried down the hall. I weaved around a housekeeping cart. She followed at a sedate pace and exchanged a good morning with the too old overweight maid. I waited at the room door until she finally caught up. We found Matthew still snoring lazily but Gwendolyn was awake, vibrating with a need to get up but Matthew clung to her.

"Maybe I should go?" The concierge whispered.

"Don't be silly," I replied as quietly. I crossed around the bed and squatted eye level with Gwendolyn, "Go get showered and brush your teeth."

"Thank you," She said. Between the two of us we managed to slide her out from under Matthew's arm.

"Mm?" Matthew grinned as he slowly opened his eyes. Gwendolyn rushed passed Gigi with as neutral a look as she could manage. She shut the bathroom door with a slam. Matthew was awake but definitely not up.

"Good morning, Wizard," I grinned as I knelt up onto the bed and rolled Matthew onto his back. He let me as he yawned. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, tasting his harsh morning breath but never breaking my smile.

"Good morning, Sara," He smirked and looked over to find Gigi hovering nervously at the foot of the bed, "Good morning ... I'm sorry it's too early, I have misplaced your name?"

"Maybe it's under here," I giggled. I peeled down Matthew's boxers to reveal his erection and Gigi watched guardedly.

"Je m'appelle, Gigi, M. Reid," I could see Gigi was quite conflicted as she watched me wrap my fingers around Matthew and pump him lightly towards my lips. I kept my eyes on her as I set my tongue to Matthew.

"Good morning, Gigi," Matthew shuddered as he felt my tongue stud ripple over the head of his dick. The sleep burned out of him. He looked on Gigi with fresher eyes, "Take off and fold your uniform. You can leave it by the television."

Out of all the cocks I'd ever sucked, Matthew's was my favorite. I slithered my tongue around his foreskin as I slowly descended my lips over him. He immediately took my head in his left hand. Matthew liked it when I used all of my mouth. He wanted to be sucked from his tip to the base of his balls. I squeezed him with the muscles at the top of my throat and dragged my fingers over the swell of his balls. I traced the veins with my tongue, letting my eyes fall closed as Gigi undid her bra.

"You're gorgeous," Matthew revered while grinding my nose into his hipbone.

"T-thanks," Gigi wavered. I was surprised by her English. Was her nervousness an act? Matthew approved.

"Now come over here and help out Sara," He beckoned. I gasped for air, overacting but the way Matthew shuddered it landed properly. Gigi approached, walking quickly, but swinging her hips as she was led onto the covers. Matthew reached for her with his right hand. I was directed back down with his left.

"This is not like me," Gigi murmured before our lips met around the head of Matthew's cock.

"It is for me," Matthew groaned as our tongues slipped and crossed. I scaled down his edge while she rose around his head. I had done this so often, I let him push and pull but there was a perfect way for this dance. I twisted around, gliding my tongue tightly along the underside of Matthew. I turned, ready to come back up and change positions.

"Ow!" Gigi pulled back when I smacked her nose with my forehead. I giggled but did not retreat as she had. I watched her, she was uncertain if she was embarrassed or amused. I took Matthew in my mouth as he brushed aside her hair.

"Let me kiss and make it better," She crawled up over Matthew's chest while I dragged my tongue ring against the hole of his cock. As Gigi tightened against his chest and they made out, I knew he was ready. I twirled him in my mouth, using both of my hands to jack him from the base to my lips. He came, erupting forcibly against my tongue. I swallowed, he was backed up it seemed. I left enough to stain my lips and dance on my tongue. I only pulled back when he stopped ticking and readied himself off my steel barbell.

"You should have saved him for more," tutted Gigi as I lifted up and smiled to her. She watched my fingers around his spit slick cock. He was hard as hell and grinning to match.

"Get on," He told her and I rose further, backing off his hip.

"Ah, mon Dieu," She grinned, replacing my hand with her own. Her wrist moved in rapid ready strokes. Matthew loved a talented, experienced woman and he seemed to have picked well. I took her other hand as Matthew took hold of her ass. She straddled over Matthew and I rose up to kiss her. She devoured Matthew off my tongue. She murmured a furious prayer as she sank down onto his lap.

"Aw, Christ! She's way tighter than I hoped," Matthew groaned. He was impatient, already tightening his grip on the flesh of her ass and rising hard against her dripping cunt, "Make sure she cums, Sara."

"Oui!" She told me as we broke apart. I grinned. I was great at this. Maybe the best. I started at her throat. My hands gripped her sides as my teeth nibbled her skin. Her breasts were small and so still high. Her nipples were dark and fat but they weren't her triggers. I teased her just below her ribs. Her whole body rocked from Matthew's force. She leaned forward, forcing me to contort to stay under her. Her toes dug into Matthew's ribs as he dragged her ankles back with every upward thrust.

I laved my tongue through her navel and her grunts went breathless. The bedsprings and Matthew's echoing heaves were still present but in her momentary silence I could hear the sound of Gwen showering pattering through the wall. My fingers dragged the hood over her clit and she bucked. I sunk my teeth into her belly button, just on the verge of where it would hurt. Matthew's cock speared her, faster but a little more erratic. I made sure to keep my fingering constant, never backing off.

"Mon Dieu, mon Dieu, mon Dieu!"Gigi wasn't a screamer or much of a moaner. She flexed, her stomach rippling and her shoulders falling forward. Her voice left her and stumbled back in. She was hoarse and reddening all over. Matthew dug his heels into the bed and sprayed himself inside of her. They had missed each other's climaxes by a heartbeat and Gigi was growing clear eyed as her cunt flooded.

"C'mon, we have way more to do," I promised at a whisper. I helped Gigi knee walk forward off of Matthew. Their mess dribbled down his thighs onto the comforter. I knocked her with a push of her ass. She laughed, almost, as she fell down between Matthew's feet.

"Go get Gwen," He told me as I revitalized him. The tang of Gigi with Matthew's own flavor almost tingled on my lips. I smiled, getting out of his way as he rose upward.

"Encore?" Gigi looked up, with a goofy grin.

"Oui," Matthew smirked and pulled himself wholly from under her. She almost rolled over but matthew pressed her down between her shoulderblades.

I scurried around the bed, shedding the last of my clothes as I raced for the bathroom door. Gigi squealed as Matthew entered. She seemed excited. Good, I hoped Ida, the other girl would be as good for him when it was her time. I reached for the knob but was surprised when the door swung inward.

"Yeah, I heard him," Gwendolyn said as she walked out. Her blonde hair was dark and damp. The warm shower was still beaded over her body. She was a goddess with perfect breasts. She dripped across the carpet as we hurried back to the bed.

"Fuck Gwen, you're beautiful!" Matthew bellowed as he slammed himself into Gigi. Gwendolyn smiled, almost believably and crawled up behind him on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his chest and fit herself against his back. Her hips moved as his hips. She closed her eyes leaned her cheek against the back of his neck.

"It's Gwendolyn," I saw her mouth soundlessly. I grinned and met Matthew's sweating gaze.

"Gigi, it's time to pay back Sara," He beamed and I lit up. I was hoping I'd get a turn. I hurried up onto the foot of the bed and walked my butt towards Gigi's face. I saw the look on her face. Nostalgic and partially disappointed. I was anything but. Her tongue was heaven as she set to work. Her technique was fantastic but her aim was off as Matthew and Gwendolyn hammered into her backside.

The room phone rang. I was too cross-eyed to understand it quite right away.

"I'll get it," Gwendolyn announced but Matthew grabbed her wrist.

"No, let it ring," He declared, "I want you with me."

"Of course," She said tightening against him. Gigi was given a short respite between the first and third rings which gave me a way forward towards cumming. She was off again as Matthew fucked her but I was far enough gone. I took handfuls of her matte black hair and dangled my head off the foot of the bed. I garbled the words "I'm cumming!" I'm sure they all got the gist of it.

"Fucking hell," Matthew swore. Gigi mewled as Matthew dragged her back and slammed hard forward. Her dark eyes seemed to fade as another shot filled her cunt. Matthew was huffing and puffing.

"What a morning!" I beamed cocking my head to look up at Matthew, but I only made it as far as the far edge of the roof.

"No, just the start," Matthew beamed, "Gwen are you ready for your turn?"

"I always am," She kissed his neck.

"Je suis fini," Moaned Gigi as Matthew dragged himself from her. I was up to bat but was having trouble rolling out from Gigi.

"No, my dear, not finished at all."

Matthew Reid - Thursday, June 25th, 2015

"No, you girls continue," I whispered into Gwen's ear, "Make her cum hard."

She answered but Gigi's hands dragged her deep back into her cunt. Gigi's knees closed like a vice around Gwen's head and the blonde girl struggled but kept licking. I smiled. I had felt like that before. I couldn't wait to reunite with Janine. I expected great things.

I pulled back off the bed and stroked my hand over Sara's short hair. She beamed up at me. "Go get 'em girl!" I pushed her little bubble butt towards the bed and walked over to my bag. It was almost all here. But this was important. I wasn't going to meet the love of my life in a half dissolved blue jeans and a pockmarked t-shirt from a decades old Pearl Jam concert. Still, I wasn't going to run through the hotel in just yesterday's boxers. It was probably my fault that my suit bag was still in the trunk of the car. I smiled to hear Gigi rushing through some French litany interspersed with the word fuck. I grabbed Gwen's keys from atop her purse and set out.

I was feeling invincible. I could feel my shoulders pumping as I walked the hallways. Everything was better. I was halfway to the elevator when Ida turned the corner. I grinned. Too late for her it seemed. Well, this was a vacation. And just because I caught Janine today, didn't mean I had to hurry back to the Maritimes. I was in Ottawa. The city that fun forgot! Well, the nation's capital anyways. Canada day was just after the weekend. I'm sure there must be something big happening.

"Hello lovely!" I beamed and caught her hands. She giggled, unsure of herself as I spun her around and then pulled her into a hug from behind. "What brings you up here?"

"A car is waiting for you, and you weren't answering the room phone. I was told it was quite urgent."

"A car? From who?" I furrowed my brow. Had Deborah set something up? She must've, I didn't quite announce my trip and who else had the resources or inclination? "Very well, I need to run down to the car. Head down to my room and tell the girls to clean up and meet me in the lobby?"

"Of course," She said reflexively but her features twisted in an inward thought. Girls who weren't aware did that a lot. But it didn't matter. I was going to have fun for a few days and rip off her bracelet before we drove back.

"Thanks beautiful," I said and kissed her. She melted a moment but went wild eyed as I pulled off. She looked up and down the empty hall but then hurried off to my room. I continued my strut to the elevator. I would probably need a shower, but I'd tip the driver well once I told him to keep the meter running. I couldn't believe this was my life now. I had walked home in a blizzard because I couldn't afford 10 bucks for a cab ride as little as four months ago. I got my suit from the trunk and headed up to the lobby.

I stepped out just as Ida was leaving the other elevator. She smiled to me and pointed to a the woman by the door with a white placard. She picked it up when she saw me. It read Mr Matthew Reid in black block letters. I put on my best smile. She was a vision.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.