Lost Toys - Cover

Lost Toys

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Chapter 17: Dawn Rhodes - Wednesday 24th, June 2015

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Dawn Rhodes - Wednesday 24th, June 2015 - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

I hated sleeping in that bed with Phoebe and Sara. It wasn't a room thing. Phoebe and Sara were both skinnier and shorter than me. If I wanted to be untouched they'd cuddle up on the other side. If I wasn't feeling my best, they wrapped me up and held me. It was the mess. Sara needed to get off usually twice a day. She couldn't do it herself and Phoebe never thought twice about helping. I masturabted from the chair once. Not watching, just concerned Matthew had taken as much from me. I had never been much of a masturbator but I found myself quickly relieved and mortified. I liked going to work.

Phoebe grinded crotch to crotch with Sara. The redhead mewled, saying thank you with her hair matted against her forehead. Sara's jaw was cocked tight and she had fistfuls of the bedsheets knotted up in either hand. I quickly jetted across the room. My hair still damp from the shower. We needed to pick up a dryer. I grabbed some work suitable clothes from the closet.

"Fuck me! Ha!" Sara bellowed between lungfuls of noise. I hooked my bra closed and spun it forward before slipping my arms through and settling it right on my chest. I just grabbed the first shirt on the hanger and almost had it on by the time I was at the front door stepping into my shoes. I'd tie them in the elevator.

Their groans followed me into the hall and I hurried the door shut. I was running, jogging in the spot while I waited for the elevator. There were a few people giving me looks for calling from the third floor but at least I hit the button for the parking levels. I had to be at work at 2. That was nearly five hours away.

I didn't like wandering through this part of the city. Not alone. That was mostly paranoia. I cut through the parking structure over to Matthew's tower. I think he slept at home last night. I hoped. I nearly tripped over my feet and remembered to tie my shoes. It was just a few minutes more before I was in front of his door. Did I knock? Did I just walk in? I hyperventilated a moment and then took out my phone and texted.

"Coming over?"

"Not planning on it. Do you want me to?"

"No, I'm coming over."

"K"

I took a deep breath and opened his door. His roommate was in the kitchen. Craps, not the nice one. Not that Craps was mean. There was somewhere on the spectrum between mean and nice and that was Craps. Like Eden.

"Hi, Dawn," He laughed, "You're going to catch Matthew with his pants down."

"Oh," I said not following. Wait, Matthew had someone here. I guess I should have expected that. I shrugged, "Whatever, how are you?"

"I'm good," He said as waffles popped out of the toaster, "How's Phoebe?"

"Weird."

He laughed and smiled. He had a nice smile. It didn't fit him.

"Tell her I said hi," He turned to the fridge after I nodded. I headed into the apartment. I went straight to Matthew's room. His door was closed. I wondered about knocking again.

"Dawn, you here already?" The muffled voices through the door coalesced. I grabbed the handle and walked in. I swiftly closed the door behind me. The blond chick from the restaurant was on all fours over Matthew on the bed. The skinny blond chick. The skinny flat blond chick. Well flatter than the other waitresses. She was probably still bigger chested than Phoebe or me but ... I looked back over her.

Her hair was mostly hanging down around Matthew's cock. He smiled to me and swept the golden curtain up over her ear. I could see the way she attacked Matthew's cock with her mouth. I felt embarrassed. I shouldn't be seeing this. They should have privacy. I should be able to do it like that. I just put as much as I could in my mouth, about a third of Matthew and moved my head back and forth. I witnessed her tongue swirling out from her lips. She still had some of last night's makeup on her eyes. She looked tired. Imagine how tired she'd have looked if Sara was here.

"So what's up?" He had his fingers knitted behind his head leaning up against the wall. He seemed so full of himself.

"Our apartment was too crowded," I caught the flash of blue eyes. I wondered what she felt. She wasn't blushing. She didn't seem angry to see me. Matthew's rocked her whole head up and down his cock. Her lips running with ribbons of spit and strings of bubbles. I'd have been gagging and coughing but she was just messy. Her lips glistened with the deluge. Matthew took a large deliberate breath.

"Well three's always company here," He smiled and I started. He urged me to the bed with the motion of his head. I was sheepishly crossed over, one step and I realized my sneakers were still on. I knelt down to untie them. Matthew's eyes closed and he moved his face towards the blonde. I slowly undid my laces.

"Ah, Mel!" He whispered, he talked like this when he was close. Nothing loud. Just breaths with the shapes of sounds riding out of them. Sometimes he said names but mostly he just breathed out ah's and oh's and such. His fingers were gliding through Mel ... Melody! Melody's hair and he rose a bit up on the bed as her fingers rolled his balls. I edged closer in my sock feet.

Melody said something between glugs and around the meat of his cock. He knotted up her hair, I was at the side of the bed now. I reached over and brushed Matthew's limp hair over his ear. He turned up to me with a panting smile. Both of his elbows cocked in and dragged Melody in further. She snorted and her whole back oscillated in a waveform before his seed jetted into her mouth. I felt my own throat flex in sympathy. Matthew let go of her mussy hair and slip a sweaty arm around my hips. I smiled down at both of them.

"I love you girls," He announced lazily. I clenched my toes in the carpet as Melody just wiped the drool off of her chin. She smiled at him and I felt like I had to as well. I still didn't love him; I wasn't sure I wanted to anymore. I was scared of him, maybe.

"Can you pass me a towel or something?" Melody was up on her knees now, still straddling Matthew's feet. Her tits jiggled. Her left hand was as much of a mess as her face had been.

"Uh, OK," I said as Matthew let me go. There were a stack of towels on the dresser. Next to the weird looking anime statues. I brought Melody back a black one.

"Thanks," She started to wipe herself down.

"Ah, I could just go back to sleep," Matthew grinned lazily.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I kind of wish I had a bed to myself for when I needed a nap."

"We'll work something out." Matthew yawned and then his eyes opened. "Shit. I didn't pack."

"Yeah, I know," Melody rolled her eyes, "I got a text from Gwen. There's two changes of clothes in the backpack over there."

"You are the best," He grinned and sat up and kissed her. The sex just made me uncomfortable and awkward, but watching him kiss her made me clench my teeth and narrow my eyes. I turned away trying not to feel so stupid.

"The best until Gwen shows up with breakfast," Melody grumbled as they parted.

"Packed? What's going on?"

"Matthew's going on a trip," Melody told me. She knee walked off of Matthew and then stepped off the back of the bed. She carried herself better than I could during this stuff, "Ms Flynn said he needed to visit his sister for some stuff."

"Oh, shit, that too!" Matthew laughed and swung his legs off the bed. He had a bunch of energy for wanting to go right back to bed.

"Where are you going then?" Melody picked her purse off the floor near the closet. She only had eyes for her phone.

"I'm going to Ottawa to correct a big fuck-up," He told me messing up my hair, "You going to be OK without me for a few days."

"How many's a few?"

"Ha," Getting hugged by a slightly damp 240 pound naked man isn't really what I'd thought I needed. I was wrong and I pulled him tight on me, "Let me get dressed and we can go get a cup of coffee?"

"Like hobos?" I smiled.

"Yeah," He smiled.

"Hobos?" Melody scowled. Not at us, at her phone. She was going to town on that thing. My phone had been used for fourteen text messages and one pizza order.

"Not important," He told her, "You're training Courtney today?"

"Don't remind me," Melody chuckled, "That's just going to be a barrel of laughs."

"Alright," He replied, impervious to sarcasm, "You can get a shower if you want. Dawn and I will probably be back in twenty or less."

"Have fun," She stretched. I felt so out of place among the girls Matthew had taken. The waitresses and the old slaves. That telephone girl and the suit chick too. I was almost angry. I slipped into my sneakers again. We headed out.

"Hey man, how come I didn't hear bloodshed?" Craps' voice echoed out from around the corner.

"Dawn strikes like a ninja," Matthew nudged me and I tried to smile at that.

"I hate you lately," Craps announced in the friendliest tone I had ever heard.

"We're going to get coffee, back in a few," Matthew said.

"K."

We were out and onto the elevator in a few moments. He looked at me and then up and down. I could see my reflection in the walls turning redder.

"Your shoes are untied," He said lazily.

"Oh, yeah," I sunk down to tie them. I was just pulling the second laces tight when we opened up onto the ground floor. The cleaning team was in the front lobby. Matthew almost didn't see them. Just saying an autopilot hello to the first older woman who was sweeping to our left. I didn't expect him to stop and I walked right into his back.

"Hey, Dawn," He said as I meandered around him, "Remember the first day we went for coffee?"

"Yeah, I haven't even known you a week yet," I pointed out. He laughed at that. It just made me feel small.

"I didn't know her name," he was looking at the one cleaning girl I remembered. She was a black woman, maybe my age, maybe a half dozen years older. She was shorter than me and not as curvy as black women are often known for. Her hair was threaded into countless braids and those were tied up in bun out of the way of her cleaning gear. She was dressed in a bleach pocked t-shirt and shorts. Her sneakers looked pristine and new.

"No, you didn't," I recalled as Matthew showed that he had a couple slap bands in the jeans he had slipped into. He also palmed his lighter. I was really scared of that thing. He had made most of the Chinese food disappear by just flicking that on between Eden and I, "C'mon. Let's solve a mystery."

He walked over towards the windowed doors where the girl was washing the glass.

"Good morning," Matthew beamed.

"Good morning," She smiled back. She had a gorgeous smile and perfect teeth.

"I was um wondering, uh," He got so nervous even with his powers. It was going to bother me if he didn't show more backbone soon. I felt the butterflies, but I felt like I was being forced to be complicit in this. That I was abetting a dangerous criminal. I wasn't stopping him. I probably wasn't off the mark.

"Oh, really?" Her smile twisted into a different but equally genuine form. Her eyes flicked over to the older women but they weren't interested. She just cocked the corner of her mouth, "$10.00 a gram."

"What, oh!" Matthew laughed, "Absolutely," He patted himself down and picked out two fives from his wallet.

"May I ask who referred you?" She asked picking the bills quickly out and stuffing them into an apron. She had a bunch of small baggies in the opposite pocket and was much more discreet in handing it back. Matthew laughed and flicked open his lighter with his off hand.

I felt like I blinked and disappeared. I was brought back by the crack of the slap band around her extended wrist, "What the fuck?"

"Shh," Matthew smiled and pocketed his lighter and weed. She looked frightened as she quieted down, "First no one referred me. I was surprised, I had been going across town to get high. More importantly, we," Matthew gestured between him and myself. I did my best to look apologetic, "said hello last time. Dawn here asked but I didn't know your name."

"I don't know yours either," She whispered aggressively. Matthew grinned, it should have been disarming but came off as triumphant.

"I'm Matthew," He wrapped my shoulders, "This is Dawn."

"I'm Aspen," She flexed her throat as she responded. She didn't have a grasp on the situation.

"It's nice to meet you Aspen," He smiled and we all shook hands awkwardly, "I'm going to need your phone number."

He snapped a selfie with Aspen between me and him. He then handed her his phone to put in her information.

"You can't even get a cup of coffee without grabbing a new girl," I said morosely. He kissed my hair, still elated and bubbly for his latest conquest. It was hard to get him down when he took another girl.

"There you go, white boy," She thrust the phone back. She was shaking a little.

"Calm down, Aspen, it's all good," He gave her a smile and she did warm up a little. He pushed me forward, "We'll see you soon."

"Yeah, soon," She said, getting out of the way for us to leave the tower. He was practically floating. I had a good view of my sneakers.

"Hey you ready?" We stepped outside and nearly right into Gwen. Her clunky Cadillac was sitting in the visitor parking spot.

We never did go for coffee.

Gwendolyn Ashcroft - Wednesday 24th, June 2015

"But ordinary's just not good enough today!" Matthew was grinning and scream-singing to the radio. I joined in for the "Ow-a-woo-hoo's". Sara roused from her third nap of the journey. I rolled my shoulders and was feeling cramped. The longest I had driven my baby was a over the Prince Edward Island when I had just got her. We were minutes into Quebec and still hours away from making it to Ottawa.

"Doesn't anybody ever know that the world's a subway, subway?" He continued oblivious.

"Can we stop soon?" Our backseat lump asked, "I need to pee."

Sara had been as luggage for this journey so far. Matthew and I had chatted, debated, traded seats, sang and fought. He was actually a great road trip partner. I had never gotten to take a vacation with a boy before and until now I had only Sara as an awkward lump in the corner of my rearview mirror.

"Well, she's not the only one," I admitted. We had got on the road at 11, two hours after Matthew had insisted we'd be leaving the day before. It was nearly 7 pm now.

"Find a gas station where we can grab some food too," Matthew directed and now I was on task. Courtney would chip in with her way of doing things, try to bend Matthew's course to hers but I couldn't even make a suggestion. Not that his was bad. I hadn't eaten since Halifax and the coffee in my cupholder was undrinkably cool hours ago. I looked up in the mirror and saw the black Toyota again. He seemed happy enough doing a little over the speed limit like when I was driving and keeping up with Matthew's pedal to the metal glee when he had taken that first shift. Weird, "Do you want me to drive the next leg?"

"Yeah, that might be for the best," I agreed. Matthew was the third person to drive my car. I barely talked to my dad for four months after he borrowed it to run down the street for dessert last Thanksgiving. At least Sara didn't have a license. The radio rolled through its commercials and into Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground. I felt so old hearing my junior high school music on the classic rock station. Matthew just jumped on board and started belting it out again. I smiled at him as Sara pulled her feet up onto the backseat and wrapped her legs with her arms.

It was another half an hour before I found and exit to pull off onto. I breathed a sigh I didn't know I was holding in when the black Toyota drove past.

"Looks like a Tim's/Wendy's, a greasy spoon and a Circle K," Matthew commented as I pulled into the square little pit stop. There was a gas station connected to the Circle K and I went there first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.