Lost Toys - Cover

Lost Toys

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Chapter 6: The Word of God

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Word of God - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Zelda Fairman – Wednesday, June 17th, 2015

I parked my little Toyota at the gas station and walked the two blocks up Inglis street to Harriet's apartment. I'd been ticketed for doing this once before but only because I had left the car there until the morning. I totally could have walked from home. I just wanted to make sure I didn't drink and sleep it off on her terrible sofa. I had a grocery bag full of unhealthy snacks and diet Pepsi. I walked the half a block up the street to her home. Her apartment, as always, was unlocked.

She lived on the first floor of a skinny little house. I could hear the video games of the three stoners who lived above her from the anteroom but that all disappeared when I closed Harriet's door behind me. She was in her pjs stretched out on a big mauve sofa watching Star Trek Voyager reruns on her miniscule flat screen. I announced myself by lumping the bag of snacks on her kitchenette counter.

"Oh, hi, Zelda," She lifted herself up and smiled at me, "I forgot you were coming over tonight."

"I figured you owed me for that bust night at your fuck buddy's place," I told her. I opened her fridge and pulled out a couple containers of onion dip until I found one who's smell didn't compel me to throw it in the trash.

"I've never fucked Craps," Harriet shook her head, "Never will. I made out with him once and he was a complete jackass about it. His friends are pretty cool though."

"I don't believe cool is a word that'd describe any of them," I proceeded to carry the snacks over to her tiny coffee table. I then dropped straight back onto her couch. She just managed to pull her ankles out from where my butt was going.

"Nah, they're all pretty great," Harriet disagreed. She had muted her episode but the subtitles were still running and she was reading those rather than looking at me, "I was kind of hoping I could get you to give Matty the fucking he's needed for years. But you did hit it off with Joe, right?"

"Sort of," I pulled open a bag of Lay's, "I don't think your constant emasculating helped much though."

"Hey, I quit as soon as Matthew showed up with that amazon!" Harriet snatched the dip tub before I could do anything with the chips in my fingers. She proceeded to selfishly hoard the tub. I was prepared to fight her for it.

"Yeah, but I think the damage was done," I sighed and shifted over until I was half on top of her to get access to the dip, "He was closed up the rest of the night."

"He's always like that," Harriet pushed me off and returned the tub to the table with an eye roll.

"If I had wanted to get laid, it would have best to just go after Craps," I pointed out.

"He'd treat you like shit," Harriet explained, "And I mean some girls like that but I don't like watching great chicks treated like that."

"So, if Matthew's been needing a fuck as hard as you say, what's been stopping you?" I looked at the two liter of diet Pepsi and swore.

"Cupboard next to the fridge," She pointed before answering, "I have to see Craps at school pretty much all the time. I know I won't like him if I fuck him and I can only imagine how shitty he'd be if I started in on his friends instead of him."

"Then why hang around with them at all?"

"Because if sex isn't on the table they're the most fun friends I've had in my life," Harriet explained, "I can be as girly or as tomboyish or as salty or as snappish as I like and all I get back is caring and humor. Joseph would walk into fire for any of his friends, including me. Malcolm is one of the funniest guys I've met. Victor's the biggest most harmless happily married flirt on the planet. Matthew gives a shit when I'm having a shit time. Craps and I are the most virulently opposed sci-fi fans that aren't calling people Hitler on the internet. They're just good people."

"Sounds like they're all the perfect boyfriend," I said putting a couple of high balls on the table.

"Yeah, I just need someone to shove my head into a pillow and fuck me into a twisted mess," She laughed.

"I hope that isn't why you invited me over," I smiled, "I much prefer to be the one mashed into the pillow."

"Yeah, you don't have the upper body strength I need anyways," She said. I've been friends with Harriet for about two years now and I could never discern her sarcasm from her honesty.

"So what are we going to do tonight?"

"Well since you didn't get his cock, I'm going to bestow to you what Matthew did me the first time I hung out at his place," She reached for her XBox controller and shut down Voyager.

"And what is that?"

"I'm going to force you to watch Farscape," She grinned.

"It's not going to stop abruptly like when you made me watch Firefly is it?" I jabbed her with a finger. She retaliated with a throw pillow face smack.

"Oh it was absolutely cancelled prematurely," She grinned, "You're going to love it."

Dawn Rhodes - Thursday, June 18th, 2015

My everything was sore. I had had more sex since yesterday than I had ever had in my life. I was trying not to wake up when Sara rocked my shoulder. The words "good morning" were pushed back down my throat when she shushed me and nodded to Matthew's lightly snoring form. I kept quiet and looked away. I felt queasy.

We were all still naked. The stickiness on my thighs had congealed into a clammy mess. Sara passed me a glass of water. I thanked her and drank it quickly. She took the glass. I followed her to the kitchenette.

"How do you feel?" Sara asked me.

"Good," I lied because I wasn't about to tell this bright eyed fanatic that I was terrified. The bracelet on my wrist weighed a ton.

"I'm glad we found you," She stroked my arm. Her pussy tasted buttery. I didn't want to know that. I didn't want to know buttery was a possible adjective for vagina flavor. I looked back over to Matthew. He was snoring obliviously.

"So what happens now?"

"You can get a shower if you like," Sara shrugged not thinking as far ahead as I was, "By yourself this time. I'd join you but I think Matthew would like someone to be with him when he wakes up."

"Yeah," I scratched inside my thigh, "I feel gross."

"A slut shouldn't be gross," Sara explained. I wasn't sure I wanted the shower anymore. Rebel against the man and be gross. Only, I wasn't rebelling against the man but the woman. For how intimidating Sara had been, Matthew had been sweet. I was hoping I'd love Matthew soon. It would make this easier.

I walked to the washroom and locked the door behind me. I leaned my back against it for a few minutes. I didn't hyperventilate and I wiped away the few tears I had shed. I was OK. I was fucked. I was happy. Realizing I was happy made me all that more scared. I stood up and avoided looking in the mirror. I reached for the bracelet and pulled it off. My heart started hammering. I put it on the lip of the sink and climbed into the shower.

I pulled the curtain closed and started the shower, quickly adjusting the water from chilly to hot. I washed myself. I smelled the three different shampoos for a favorite. I conditioned my hair. I washed my vagina. I was still raw and sore from yesterday. I just stood under the shower for five minutes slowly making it hotter until I couldn't turn it up anymore. I washed and rinsed again. I rubbed my fingers over my bare lips. They tingled but I liked it. I liked being clean and shaved.

I turned off the water. There were towels on the rack, yesterday's but I managed. There was a hairbrush on the sink and I sat on the toilet while I stroked out my hair. I flushed when I stood up and finally looked in the mirror. The fog was peeling away from the edges but my face was still obscured. I picked an elastic out from the medicine cabinet and pulled my hair into a loose ponytail. I wiped away the fog.

I looked good. I looked fine. I let myself feel good. I pulled the bangs out from my ponytail and brushed them to frame my face. I took a deep breath and headed back out into the apartment, mostly dry and still nude except for the bracelet.

Matthew's snoring was still soldiering on as I walked out. Sara was sitting in the armchair, matching my dress code. I walked across the room, trying to be silent as I headed for my red backpack. Matthew snorted and stretched. I stopped and waved to Sara to sit back down. I licked my lips and climbed on the bed, straddling over Matthew's blanketed legs while he dreamily awoke.

"Good morning," He yawned. His morning breath was fierce and I licked around my mouth worried about my own. I hadn't brushed my teeth in there. I should have but--He pulled me in and kissed me. We saw the looks on each other's faces. I laughed a heartbeat after he did.

"Good morning, Wizard," I knew he preferred Matthew but he liked Wizard. He ran his fingers through my ponytail.

"You feeling good?"

"I'm feeling great," And I was feeling much better now that Sara wasn't in my line of sight.

"You up for giving me a blowjob?" He was being hopeful. He expected that I could deny him. He didn't get it. I smiled. He was an idiot. He reached between us and rubbed his morning erection.

"I've never done it before," I could feel how red I was blushing. I hadn't been a virgin last night but a drunk prom date and dad's married golfing buddy aren't the best list of former boyfriends. He kissed me again and neither of us flinched this time. I smiled. Sara remained quiet in her seat. Good, I didn't want her advice or lectures. I licked my lips. He liked that. I was just nervous. I scooted down over his feet and peeled the comforter down over his body. I felt a little bold and leaned in to lick his nipples as I dragged the blankets to his knees. He watched me, lacing his fingers behind his head. I brushed the hairs out of my face and grinned up at him and then I was over his cock.

Penises look weird. I don't think that's a controversial point of view. I slipped my fingers over and around him as I had last night. I had used my hand and my sex but only Sara had used her mouth. I stroked up and down, looking up to see Matthew looking down eagerly at me. I looked back to his dick. I could fit a little under half of the shaft in my hand. A stiff tube with prominent veins that I dragged my hand dryly over.

"Lube?" I asked as the idea scrambled to the forefront of my brain.

"I don't need it," He grinned, "And you can hold me a little tighter."

"What? Really?"

"Really," He was about to laugh. I hadn't been tentative. I hadn't thought I was. Sex had been hard last night; I knew that his thing could take and give a pounding. Harder? Jeez. I was rolling my wrist as I stroked him up and down. I squeezed the red and purple head and dragged the foreskin back before reaching the base and riding it back up again. The underside, which was face up to my tits at this point, was a different kind of soft than the rest of him. The outside of his cock was pliant wrapped around stiff hard core. Penises didn't only look weird. "There's another important component to a great blowjob."

"Sorry?" I looked up and he was almost snickering. He grabbed me by the base of my ponytail and dragged me up from his ribs for a kiss. I sighed when he let me go. He was a good kisser. I was feeling wet myself. I had to be certain not to signal that to Sara or she'd be behind me and I'd be the meat of another sandwich. Our kiss was broken and I looked into his bright blue eyes. He looked a bit sleep deprived without his glasses. He flicked his eyes downward and I looked down to see my hand running up and down his cock. He flashed his eyes down again. I smiled pecked his lips and slipped back down his body.

He wasn't the kind of boy I'd have looked twice at. His belly was padded and his chest was hairy. He had strong hands, one teasing the bangs from my face and the other guiding me to his dick by my shoulder. A blowjob. I can do this.

"She has really pretty eyes," I glanced to the left to see Sara leaning against the head of the bed. I retreated from her. His smile said that Matthew agreed with her. I made certain to look right at him. His cock was starting to weep precum when my lips were near enough to touch him. He shuddered. My breath was rolling over him as my hand just kept pumping. My elbow started to feel sore. I closed my eyes as I kissed him. The bitter flavor stuck to my lips as I took him in my mouth. Instinct told me to engulf the cock. That plan died immediately. He held my head in one hand and I could feel small amounts of resistance as I pulled my throat back from him.

I coughed and sputtered while he brushed my hair from my face. He was laughing, and I felt self conscious. I blushed again partly out of frustration. This time I didn't try to take all of him. I focused on the head. My lips settling around the bump of his foreskin. I looked up and he was letting his eyes drift shut. I flicked over to Sara and she gave me an encouraging nod. I brought my tongue against his head and he let out along appreciative breath.

I acted boldly, just not as stupidly as I did when I tried to pull him all on my mouth that first time. He really liked when I rocked my tongue back and forth under the head. I kept a tight grip and jacked him hard. The ring of my fist punched my lips a few times before I got my rhythm how I wanted it. I sucked and blew, searching and listening for what made him happy. Soon, he slipped a hand into my hair. He pushed me down just a little further, so I started rocking. Dragging my lips tightly back and forth over his foreskin. He was taking deep breaths and massaging my scalp. He was petting me. I was rolling my head side to side with the circuit of my tongue. More cum beaded and was dragged across my tongue. He was still bitter but with a hint of sweet. I was going with some speed now and my shoulders, my neck and my wrist were getting a little sore. I tightly grabbed the bed sheets. His hand in my hair dropped my bangs to curtain off the view of his face. I still looked up.

"Holy shit..." He moaned and I braced myself but he wasn't quite ready yet. I think interrupting my momentum gave him a little cool down because it took a few moments before he was making those moans again. He just cursed. Shits and fucks accompanied by holies, yeahs, and pleases. I started licking past my lower lip and he started pushing and pulling a bit more insistently on my hair. I didn't want to misjudge again and so I wasn't prepared.

I remember coughing and pulling off before I remember feeling the spit and spatter in my throat. His cock left my mouth drooling more cum. My spit and his release dripped over my chin. My eyes were flooded with tears from the choking and I was trying to shake my head and stop coughing and neither was working according to plan. He shifted under me and I nearly fell off my legs as he dragged me up onto his now upright chest. He brushed my hair, the tips of my bangs soiled with sex and saliva.

"Hey, that was really good," He said patting my back as I cooled off.

"Yeah?" He softly thumbed the tears from my left eye.

"Yeah." I retreated a heartbeat before he kissed me. He was smiling. Before and after. We had needed to brush our teeth before the blowjob. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Did we pick up any Scope?" I said as the blush rolled down from my cheeks to the bottom of my throat.

"There's a bottle on the sink," I jumped to be reminded that Sara sat at the edge of the bed. I bolted. Sara climbed up and hugged Matthew while I caught my breath at the sink. Mouthwash was circling the sink drain when Matthew stood next to me. I brushed my teeth next to him. I felt more naked than I had since this began. He smiled around the toothbrush he had just unpackaged. I smiled back, legitimately after he bumped my shoulder. He mussed up my hair and proceeded into the shower. Was I supposed to join him? No, I decided for myself to go out and get dressed. I passed Sara at the door and was happy when I had closed the bathroom door behind me.

"Do you have clean clothes?" Sara asked me. She was stripping off the bed, which really needed it.

"Uh?" The clothes in my bookbag amounted to everything I owned. "A pair of panties?"

"You're a bit too tall for my pants but our hips and waist seem OK. You can try a skirt from the closet.

"Uh, thanks," I said. I was about to rescind that after I looked into her closet. Sara owned more rubber and latex clothes than I had ever owned clothes. The reasonable stuff was all packed in the left ten percent of the closet. I picked through some of the blouses and shirts and realized nothing was my size. I bent down to pick through the plastic drawers that held her off hanger clothes. I shrieked and fell forward when Matthew materialized and slapped my butt.

"Hey, are you OK?"

"I'm alright." I twisted around and sat on the hardwood. I looked up to him and he was offering his hand. I was pulled to my feet.

"She doesn't have any clean clothes," Sara explained, "I was going to lend her some of mine."

"And you're going to get a wash done?" He looked over to see her pushing the sheets into a laundry bag.

"Unless you had other plans," Sara nodded.

"I want to get breakfast." He explained, "What do you two want to eat?"

"Waffles?" I suggested as he squeezed my shoulder. I really would like to get dressed actually.

"Waffles sounds good," He announced, "Sara, I'm going to get Dawn dressed and then we're going to my apartment so I can get dressed as well. Tidy up a little here but don't start the laundry and we'll go get breakfast."

"Will do, Wizard," She beamed and saluted and went back to what she was doing.

"I'm going to need one of my shirts," I told Matthew and he walked over to my bookbag. I knelt down instead of bending at the waist this time. I was thrilled. I liked Matthew. He wasn't the kind of guy I had ever considered before and I still saw him as old. He was thirtyish. I had had older but I had felt pressured then. I almost laughed at that. I didn't feel pressured now. I hadn't forgotten that I was Matthew's property. But I wasn't worried about what would happen if I said no. I knew I'd never say no. I dragged up Sara's skirt over my hips and turned around as he tossed me the cleanest shirt I owned. It was a black tee with a faded yellow orange skeleton I had picked up for a dollar at the thrift store.

"Smash, huh?" He nodded to the skeleton as I pulled it down over my tits, "That brings back memories."

"Cool," I said, not getting the reference. I tossed the clothes around and started feeling worried, "There're no panties in here."

"There are actually a few lingerie sets in there," Sara said conversationally, "But you don't really need them do you?"

"Uh..." I blanked. Matthew walked up behind me and rubbed my cunt. I was dry and confused and he didn't look super happy to pull back dry fingers.

"Yeah, I think this'll do," He smiled and I smiled back because otherwise I'd have cursed, "You ready to go?"

"My sneakers?"

"Are rancid," Matthew said, "We'll need to get you new shoes. Anything of Sara's you can wear?"

After another quick look, I found a pair of loose braided sandals. They had bigger heels than I had ever worn but they were wedges and not spikes. My heels just hung off the back of them a little bit. "I guess these will do."

'Excellent!" Matthew took my hand and started for the door. I hopped behind him as I struggled into the second sandal, "Today's going to be a beautiful day."

"It certainly looks nice out," I mentioned as I was pulled out into the hallway. My head was on a swivel as we entered public. I bounced until the elevator arrived. I didn't know how much of the beautiful day I'd get to enjoy. I tugged the skirt down a little further. There wasn't very much there to reach. My tshirt reached nearly as far down and I didn't want people thinking I walked around in what I slept in. I was terrified to be going out into the world. I was thrilled to be leaving Sara even temporarily behind.

I was not flatteringly dressed. Sara's expensive shoes could be paired with her trashy skirt. Neither matched my own tshirt. It had long become faded and threadbare. I wasn't wearing a bra. I had tied back my perpetually wavy hair with a green elastic. For nearly fifteen months, I had lived on the street. I was used to wearing layers of sweat stained shirts and a pair of ketchup stained cargo pants. I had absorbed a second skin of mud and slush. It wasn't until right now that I felt filthy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.