Lost Toys - Cover

Lost Toys

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Chapter 3: Belonging

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Belonging - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Matthew Reid - Thursday, June 18th, 2015

"Holy fucking shit! Where did you come from?" I don't think she was invisible but I hadn't seen nor heard her in the room. Son of a bitch! She wasn't here! She was not here! Not here and yet she was unzipping her sweater right in front of me. She looked somehow smaller than I remembered her from the street that day.

"It's you! It's really you!" Sara rushed me and grabbed me tightly about the waist. I put a hand on her hair; I wasn't sure if I should push her away or comfort her. I hesitated. She was boiling over with excited energy. I chose to hold her and stroked her hair softly. She really needed that; she snuggled in tighter. I looked up towards Carmen. The erection I had for her was pushed up against her sister's belly. I gave a shrug with one hand and she gave me the first genuine smile I had seen on her lips. That was what rattled me. If she was only honest now, what had happened all night?

"Why is Sara here? What's happening?" I floundered.

"She's excited we finally found you," Carmen explained and Sara nodded aggressively against my shirt.

"You two found me days ago!"

"If only!" Laughed Carmen.

"What I mean is what's with luring me here for sex?" I felt like a moron. Who complains when a gorgeous woman takes you out for free food and sex and then her sister wants to join in to? Fucking idiots that's who. Well hopefully fucking. I am very well capable of enough idiocy to shut down the fucking.

"We were vetting you," Carmen's hand joined mine on the back of Sara's skull, "We wanted to see if you were the one. You are."

"And what is the one?" I asked. Vetting? What the fuck? Although, I wouldn't have minded this sort of job interview from Deborah. Though it had been her ex-husband who had hired me. Everett sex would have been less than ideal. Focus, tall girl wants to fuck you and short girl can't be left out.

The door was less than twenty feet away. I think I wanted to walk out. Carmen's look of pure sex had been replaced with one of affection. That was even more enticing. Plus, I couldn't quite let go of Sara.

"You're a superior man. You can be our master, owner, stableman, whatever you like," Her words were desperate. My libido leapt at that. I had never played master or slave with any of my girlfriends. I had wanted to with Janine. I was young and stupid and inexperienced and I'd have done anything she had told me. I looked down at Sara and then across to Carmen. These were two beautiful women showing more immediate interest in me than any had in years. What harm was it to play in their little game?

"You've no idea what it feels like to finally find you!" Sara erupted. She was what was scaring me. In a couple of hours, Carmen could convince me that this was a game. Or I could convince myself that it was only a game. She looked like she played for keeps. Sara didn't seem to get that games end.

"Let her be happy," Carmen headed off my comments, "We really needed you to be who we wanted you to be."

"That sounds a bit ominous," I said. Sara must have startled the nervousness out of me. I was lost, worse than ever but I was on keel. These two beautiful, confusing women were selling something strange and part of me wanted to pull out my wallet. I looked down to Sara and stroked her hair again. She was almost jittery. Why the hell had she been wearing that sweater all night? How did I know she had been wearing it all night? She wasn't with Carmen when I walked Courtney to her car. She wasn't! I wasn't convincing myself. Fuck my disappearing onion ring.

"We've got some heavy news for you," Carmen crossed over to me and took my hand. I must have frowned because she giggled and said, "And don't give me that look! You're still going to get laid. Very laid."

"Um, good," I asserted myself to the best of my ability.

"You'll love it, we'll be the best you've ever had!" Sara let go of my waist. Her eyes were boring into mine as she confidently declared her intentions. I had no words but whatever my face said encouraged her. She led me a few steps away from Carmen. There was a beat up old armchair under the window. She perched herself up onto the arm. I was dropped on the frayed cushion and Carmen squatted down at my feet. Her knees were splayed open on either side of my calves. She took my right hand in both of hers.

"There are men in this world with amazing gifts," She began.

"You're really talking this up. I don't think he's that big," I interrupted with a wave to my zipper. I needed the moment and the comedy. Self deprecation makes me more confident somehow. Sara snuggled in on my shoulder. I had to hold her around the waist to keep the nerve from pinching.

"That too," Carmen smiled, "But men like you and our previous Master--"

"Wait. I'm interested in playing, but master? I don't think I'm into the whips and chains scene," I backpedalled. I could probably take an authoritative tone and make demands or give orders. I really doubted I had the will to correct disobedience. My sexual experiences were limited to mainly missionary or uncommonly cowgirl on beds, on couches and on the hood of 1992 Toyota Tercel.

"Please, let me talk, Matthew," I sighed when she used my name. I really didn't want some crazed women attaching themselve to me like I was some master. OK, I might have wanted that but I hadn't considered the scenario before, "Men like you and Him can do wonderful and incredible things. You can have any woman you want," My snort failed to interrupt her momentum, "You can rule the world if you're so ambitious. Although, that was too much of a hassle for him. He was quite happy with just having a large chunk of it. He liked to have his feelers out ready to bring to him his latest desire and it was easy. It will be for a man like you, too. Anyone who wears your symbol will belong to you."

She raised her wrists and Sara put hers in front of me. The fat gold bands were identical.

"And not only that. You can make Things that do things," Sara exuberantly continued without Carmen's eloquence, "Like my hoodie: when I wear it zipped up and hooded no one notices me. Or this violin!" She twisted and nearly threw herself from the armrest snatching up the black leather case from the floor, "When I try to play a new song I get it right instantly."

"That's not even mentioning his favorite Thing," Carmen stroked Sara's knee until the violin was safely returned to the floor, "Her tongue stud is--"

"He'll see that really soon!" Sara barked and silenced Carmen. The girl at my feet was grinning like the cat who killed the canary when she shut up.

Shit! These two were too much. So their last master could seduce women? And Sara was much better at the violin than she believed herself to be. No woman ever had underestimated her worth before. Whatever Kool-Aid these two had been drinking had wormed its way deep into their brains. Yet ... No, fuck off, Matt! That hoodie was just me being distracted by Carmen. There's no fucking way you can make people pretend that you're invisible. I'd be running out that door if Carmen hadn't mentioned being very laid. I am so weak.

"Please, Matthew, at least give us this chance? We've been without guidance for some time. Sara's really needed somebody to help her. I've really needed somewhere to belong. You have no idea how happy you are making us just by being close enough to touch. We looked. Sara went through hell. And it was you who found Sara!" Carmen reached over and petted Sara's calf, "I guess even bad luck has to run out."

"You were so nice to me! I can't believe it's you!" Sara squeezed in still closer and I had to push back a bit to keep her seated on the arm and not my lap.

"Ladies," I said guardedly and both sets of adoring eyes turned to me, "I don't know how to explain how Sara was able to follow me around all night, but I--"

I took a moment and saw their happiness. Fuck being right! Why am I arguing? I don't need to understand these women. They're adults. I didn't drug them or lure them or promise them anything. Let them face the consequences of their expectations. I slid my hand up Sara's back until I had her by the back of the neck. I leaned in to kiss her and she rushed forward to meet me.

Kissing, I really don't know what makes a good one. I'm not incompetent, under practiced perhaps. The truth is, the time in my life when I had the most opportunity to practice I was just happy not to be benched any longer to be concerned about how well I was doing. I was surprised; Sara was responding like I was a miracle worker.

"You're making her crazy," Carmen whispered in my ear. She must have picked herself from between my feet. Sara slid off the arm into my lap. Her weight insignificant as she straddled my thigh. Sara was running a hand over my chest as she held a death grip on the chair behind my head. By her almost purring I was amazed.

"I'm not sure if I'm getting more wet or more jealous," Carmen licked my ear as she whispered and I shuddered. My eyes clenched closed. I didn't have this problem when I was sixteen. Thinking about my high school girlfriend did manage to cool my jets.

Our kiss was finally broken. Sara had a burning look in her big blues. Her lips were sloppy wet and I was a little embarrassed by the mess we had made. I ran my fingers through her short hair over her ear. I held the hand she had laid on my chest.

"Wow," she said. She said it! I'm sure my chest puffed up and I could feel my smile tearing open my face.

"Wait till he gets his hands on your naked body," Carmen's voice was as much a promise to me as it was to Sara. I grinned right back at the girl on my lap. Carmen went for the buttons on my shirt. Sara tore off my belt like she was trying to get the mower to start. I wasn't sure where to begin but they didn't seem to notice that I was just sitting back while Sara started tugging at the waist of my pants, the fly unbuttoned but not yet unzipped.

"She's been looking forward to this," Carmen grinned. Her hands were steadier and moving smarter but she was moving with some haste. I had a feeling Carmen was at least as eager as the blonde. I rolled forward so Carmen could lift the shirt from my body. I ended up sitting on the waist of my pants and interrupting Sara's tug. She just tugged harder.

"Now that is looking much better," Carmen announced. I was down to my boxers. My socks getting the tug as soon as Sara had thrown my pants across the floor. I was overwhelmed. My erection peered out it's hole.

"This might be better on the bed," I decided. I probably could have fell onto my back and lay limp like a dead fish and they'd have made it the best sex of my life. I wanted to fuck, not to be trapped in a chair and be womanhandled. Or at least, I wanted to fuck more than that.

"Smart too," Carmen grinned sultrily as she stepped back and helped Sara to her feet.

"I know," Sara beamed, "I was already blindsided by kind and handsome."

"Handsome?" I didn't see it but their tastes were already beyond me as it was.

"Rugged, strong, and powerful," Carmen's agreement was needy sex.

"I like that," Sara nodded. I stepped up and feeling strong and powerful, lifted her up by her waist and threw her onto the bed. She squealed such a delighted sound. I touched Carmen's elbow. She looked like she wanted me to throw her too, "Now let's get this girl dressed to code."

Sara fell back onto the bed. Carmen and I came up on either side of Sara's legs. I grabbed her leg, she was thin, with muscles. Carmen had her knee up on the bedsheets. We threw Sara's socks somewhere behind us. Carmen undid the jeans, I yanked them down getting and disappeared them as well. She had ditched the sweater earlier, and was left in only a white camisole and blue panties. Her nipples were poking hard against the silk below a fringe of lace. She sat up long enough for Carmen to throw that away.

Sara was beautiful: tiny, with small breasts, and a nice curve for her hips and ass. Her bellybutton was pierced with a little dangly sapphire. Her tattoos weren't slapped all over, mostly just across her arms, upper back and the sides of her thighs. The red and gold framed her body and encouraged me to look where I already very much wanted to look.

What made it mesmerizing was her anxious smile. This beautiful woman was nervous to be with me. I had been uncommonly terrified of Carmen. I had never had all the effort swept out from under me. I suddenly needed to be competent. I needed to be good enough for her. I needed to be better than I have ever been. Not just for Sara, Carmen needed me too.

I kissed Carmen over Sara's body. I had kissed her several times already. She had been pliant and giving. She was now frenetic and hungry. Our kiss had momentum. I moved her to her back and knee walked over Sara as I laid the sisters side by side. Carmen had her fingers in my hair. My normally messy dirty blond turned to a disaster. Her breath across my cheek was as hot and inviting as every inch of skin that lay under me. We'd have made out fiercely for minutes or hours or days. Sara couldn't wait. I felt my boxers sliding down. She wrapped my dick in her fist. I turned to see her impish grin; Carmen kept kissing, licking and biting my jaw to my ear.

We communicated without words, Sara and I. She was grinning madly and her eyes flashed to Carmen. There was only one member of our threesome still unexposed. I agreed with a flash of my teeth. My knee split both of Carmen's as I sidled over so Sara could move in closer on my left.

"Hello sister," Carmen rolled her head to greet Sara. I think things clicked when the pair of them started kissing. The intimacy between the two women was palpable. I could tell from the way they breathed and moaned they were in ecstasy. Part of me knew I was to blame. That part of me reached into Carmen's panties.

"Fuck," I swore as my fingers slipped on her wet sex.

"Whenever you're ready, Master," Carmen broke their kiss to inform me. I'll admit it made me horny. It also made me feel guilty. I wasn't quite ready to be called master.

"For tonight," I said grabbing Carmen's panties, "It's Matthew."

"For tonight," She kicked her feet as her panties slipped past her ankles, "Anything you wish, Matthew."

I swallowed air. This was crazy. My hands glided up her thighs, resetting the disturbances in her holdups. Her legs were incredible. I'm a breast man. I came to terms with that in chemistry lab partnering with Janine. Still, there is something incredible about a set of strong beautiful legs. They spread for me, under the apex of her glistening sex. Carmen rolled up on her shoulders and I saw the muscles tauten beneath her tan skin. I laid my first kiss at the edge of her stockings. The black silk contrasting with her skin was breathtaking. I set my first bite at the skin of her thigh joint, right next to her sex. She kinked her knee over my shoulder. I took my first taste of her sex. She bucked and slapped me in the tongue.

"Matthew, please! Not your tongue! I don't need priming! Please!" She pleaded. Sara peeled off one of Carmen's thighs from squeezing my skull. My ears rang as the pressure disappeared. I looked up, she had both hands in her hair pulling and covering her face.

"Get her, Matthew," Sara slapped my ass and I took a moment to kiss her as I crawled up from between Carmen's legs. The little blonde bit my lip as I pulled away. She was as eager for me to fuck Carmen as I was.

I turned back to Carmen. While I had tasted her, Sara had done away with Carmen's bra. Her tits seemed only as large as Sara's without the illusion cast by her dress, posture and underwire. They were still beautiful breasts. Her caramel skin had very little difference in tan. Her nipples stood up a dark rose shuddered as I nipped at and around them. I climbed the last few inches, kissing along her throat. She slipped her fingers into my hair above my ears. I set my hands down on either side of Carmen's shoulders. Sara was reaching between us, there was no more delays.

"Kiss me," I never finished the words before her lips rose up to mine. She pulled me down to her. I felt Sara's knuckles as she spread open Carmen. Another small hand led me inside. I was on my knees, we weren't oriented to use the whole bed, I did my best to push forward.

"Oh, Matthew," Her arms twisted around my head. Our kiss shattered. She pulled me down onto her shoulder. I was rolling on my knees, pushing in and dragging back out. She was rocking with her whole body. Her heels were dug in at the edge of the bed. Her hips and ass turned up to greet me and rolled back to separate us. Her shoulders and arms pulled me tighter with every thrust. I squeezed the bedclothes between my fingers and held fought to contribute as much as Carmen.

"You feel the way her cunt is pulling you in? Do you like the way she keeps mouthing "Fuck me, Matthew!" in your ear? Can you tell how much she loves that it's you? Will you make her scream? She screams if you get her too good," Sara had taken to holding me. I felt her mouth on one ear. Carmen was biting into my shoulder. That pain just focused my mind on her.

"You like it! You love it! You know you can fuck her whenever you say so. She needs your cock and so do I. Anything you wish, Matthew, we'll never be happier than when you want us."

Sara's hands were rubbing over my back and shoulders. She kissed me on the neck as she whispered. Carmen was rocking and fucking. She was a beast in heat and a slut in need. Her fucking was getting harder and her foot kicked off the bed. She floundered, I fucked to make up for it. Sara helped me reach back. I gripped around Carmen's leg. She wouldn't let go of my head. She held us tight ear to ear, faces nuzzling the other's shoulder. Her teeth marks stayed in my shoulder.

"Hold her tightly," Sara whispered as Carmen's breaths came out as squeals, "She's got her eyes clenched shut. Her toes have nearly curled into her heel. You can feel her on you cock, can't you? The way she won't quite let you back out when you pull back. She's breaking. Just keep at her. She's going to go off."

Carmen did scream. A single note shrieked out of her throat. I fucked harder as she rattled and thrust back. We inched across the bed, her head rolled left and when it rolled back right she hung off the bed. Another note, lower in pitch and cracked with a growl.

I was sweat soaked and battered. If I didn't get out of her I was done. Sara was right at my side, making it none too easy to survive the sensations. I had to use both shoulders and a palm on Carmen's stomach. I walked forward on my knees as I sat back on my ankles. Carmen was splayed open, her legs draped over my lap. I choked back a breath.

"Sara don't," I sighed as the blonde girl grabbed my dick in her fist.

"You're not stopping," she promised as she pumped hard. Precum and Carmen misted in the motion. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her against my chest.

"You too," I garbled my speech worse than my thoughts.

"Spray me, Matthew," Carmen pleaded as she rose up on her elbows. I couldn't stop. I squeezed Sara tighter. There was pressure behind my eyes. I could tell by the way she started whispering words like hurry and cum, Sara could feel the pulsations in my cock.

I didn't want the night to be over yet. The climax came with a sense of loss easily overshadowed by its pleasure. Cum roped out of my dick landing over Carmen's belly and cunt. The rest slathered out over Sara's fingers. I was holding her as much as she was holding me up. I took what felt like my first ever full breath.

"Girls, I'm going to need a minute," I was draped over Carmen but up on all fours. She was running her fingers through my spending. I looked to Sara. I wanted her too. I blustered: "I'll, Jesus, I'm not done yet."

I fought with everything. I don't think I could have felt more embarrassed or cared any less. I avoided my spending and slipped down onto my side. I pulled Carmen back and up, settling her shoulders against my chest. She turned her head up to mine. She was beaming at me.

"Girls, this has been amazing," I huffed and heaved, "I feel like such an old man."

"There's more left in you," Carmen giggled. I couldn't help smirk back at her. Just a minute and I'd chase down my second wind. She exuded mischief.

"It's completely true," I felt the blonde crawling up over my legs. Sara had this bright irascible smile on that was frankly begin to unnerve me, "I can show you!"

"What's she talking about?" I rolled my head over to Carmen and saw that the brunette was smiling wider.

"How are you feeling right now?" Carmen asked her fingers slipping lightly over my chest.

"Wiped out and invincible," I said and stifled a yawn.

"Not for long," Sara slunk down the bed.

"I admire your confidence, but I'm not seventeen anymore," I laughed. She blew me a raspberry. I saw the bright silver of her tongue stud. I had heard tales that such contrivances improved the feeling of fellatio but I had never had the opportunity to run proper scientific trials. Right now, I was a bit disheartened. The long day and the frustration and excitement had keyed me up high. The orgasm had kicked every last breeze out of my sails. I wasn't really up for anything more; I could only hope Sara was willing for a repeat performance in the future. I was about to say as much but Carmen shushed me with a finger across my lips. I looked to her and she snuggled in closer. The twinkle in her eye startled me. There was clearly an eagerness in Carmen, almost as if she was preparing herself like a runner at the starting line.

"You'll love this," Sara chirped. She took my limp cock into her lips. I expected or hoped for, maybe, a slow response to a genuine effort. That isn't what happened. I felt the warm metal trace a serpentine path down my cock. I hardened in her mouth with a quicker response than watching my grade 8 social studies teacher bend over. The post orgasmic haze faded from my mind. The fatigue in my muscles bubbled away like the fizz out a pop can fresh out of a paint shaker. I doubt I'd have felt this energetic if I had had a full night's sleep and a good meal the next morning.

"Beats coffee, doesn't it?" Carmen beamed. Sara went to town on my cock. Her lips tight and slick. Her tongue and its stud massaged my head. I quickly felt a sharp kink in my instep. These kinds of orgasms were few and far between.

"Sara! You might want to--" I don't know how intelligible my words were but Carmen's soft laughter suggested neither girl would have stopped. I was mad-eyed. I was panting. I was cumming. I was embarrassed again.

Sara raised up and opened her mouth to show the sticky web I had made of her tongue and teeth. A fat glob rolled off the stainless steel barbell and she tilted her head back and swallowed.

"What the fuck?" I panted as Carmen tousled my hair with her left and squeezed my fingers with her right. "I can usually hold off better than that."

"You don't have to! You never have to hold back!" Sara declared emphatically as she hovered on all fours straddling my legs.

"But--You girls should cum too," I sputtered. I was in way over my head. Carmen kissed me and laughed. Sara tilted her head.

"Please, sir, may I have another?" Sara assumed my yes and picked up my once again drooping cock in her mouth. Just a swish of her tongue and stud and I popped up off my shoulders and hardened against her palate. She was determined to suck my balls out the shaft. I pushed her off when I was awakened fully again.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Sara slipped off the bed. On the floor, on her feet she was shorter than she had been on the bed, on her knees. I looked over to Carmen. She was rising up and hungry as well.

Carmen was hotter and I was a believer in the moment. Sara would get me another go. I wanted to fuck. I had more energy than I had ever brought to a bedroom.

"You're a greedy girl," I chastised Sara and she wore a look of genuine contrition. I saw Carmen's smile and knew that the brunette was in on my joke, "It's Carmen's turn for a cum."

"There's all night, sister," Carmen climbed up and brushed Sara's head. She looked so pathetic. I probably shouldn't have laughed at her.

"All night is for later," I slammed Carmen onto her back by the shoulder, "Right now is what you need your mind on."

"Of course!" Carmen looked just as bad as Sara for a moment. I managed to disperse her bad feelings with the massive grin I was showing.

"You're still a mess," I waved at her belly.

"I'll clean her up," Sara rushed forward and nearly dove to start licking up my cum. My grin twisted, surprised that I wasn't surprised with this. I kneed Carmen's thigh and she spread open. She pulled her left knee up against her tits.

"Don't get in the way, Sara," I grabbed my cock. Carmen was torrential. She reached up and grabbed my hair. I steadied myself with a hand on the back of Sara's head.

"Oh, fuck that's nice!" Carmen mewled as I seated myself inside her. I had been inside her moments ago. I had delighted in the feeling. I had not felt it this good. My mind was clear. I wasn't strung, tired nor put out. I rolled my hips back and pushed in deeper.

"It's amazing," I grinned. We were finally laying in line with bed. Sara was slurping up the last streaks of cum. There was still a mess around the connection we shared. I rocked back and forth. I was unhurried. I smiled as Carmen formed a fist around my ear.

"All clear, boss," Sara slunk back and rose up. She had a mock salute and smears all around her mouth. I kissed her. I had too. I hadn't thought about it until we pulled back. I guess I wasn't a kid anymore. Teenaged me would have freaked out to kiss the cummy mouth of a beautiful woman.

"Good work," I told her and she smiled shyly. I pushed her backwards. She hopped off the bed. I turned back to Carmen, "Ready to show her what she's in for."

"I'm always ready for you, Matthew," The sincerity was a stronger aphrodisiac than I had ever felt. I pressed deep into her and tight against her. She hooked one knee behind my thighs, the other in the crook of my elbow.

Carmen was beautiful. She was tall, I don't know who would have won out back to back, with olive skin and tight muscular body. She wouldn't close her eyes for a moment. She was looking at me like she was the lucky one. She couldn't believe it was me. I couldn't believe she had even noticed me. I leaned my forehead against hers. We weren't kissing, her smudged lipstick was open as she panted and gasped. I loved her body and the noises it created.

Sara wasn't watching idly. She was up against my left side. Her hand massaged my back and opposite shoulder. She had laid her face against my close shoulder. She whispered, not everything I heard. Carmen was on fire. Carmen was mine. Carmen needed it. Carmen wasn't going to last. Carmen was my fuck doll. Sara was too.

"Matthew. Matthew. Matthew." Carmen was rushing out almost inaudible and completely needful syllables. I had to want this more than she could.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered to her and she kissed me. I was in the most chaotic mindset I had ever been. The impossibility of this scenario for me was secondary. Tertiary. I had Carmen. I had need. I had only moments left.

"Listen to her," Sara whispered.

She came like a bolt of lightning. The shock moments before the boom. Carmen screams. I kissed her, it stemmed little of it. She might not have been as loud as it felt inches from her throat, but locked up with her it was powerful.

The girl has to cum. There's no feeling quite like it. She's twisted and breaking and it's all because of me.

Kevin Spacey said in House of Cards: Everything is about sex. Except for sex, that's about power.

I had felt invincible wreathed in the afterglow of our first fuck. Carmen cumming as she was, I felt unstoppable.

"You never have to hold back," Sara had told me. I didn't for a heartbeat. I slipped off of Carmen's kiss and buried my head in the edge of the pulled up sheets. I grunted, growled or hollered. I came, cross-eyed and bearing every tooth.

I didn't cum like I had the first time. The intensity was there. I was shaking between the pulses running out my dick. The rejuvenation had affected my ability to climb back on Carmen not how much I could fill her with.

"Jesus, shit," I panted.

"Matthew," Carmen squeezed me, "I-no, I needed you."

"So, so does Sara," I wasn't as deflated as I had been after round one. I could have tugged myself hard in minute and some. I didn't have to wait. I snaked back out of Carmen. I hadn't fired as much in Carmen as I had on her. Cum rolled out of her sex.

"You're protected?" I pleaded in a moment of panic. Fuck, I couldn't afford a kid.

"We won't get pregnant," Sara wrapped her arms about me.

"We have to be diligent. We both take the shot," Carmen crossed her wrists over her breasts.

"Fuck," More crazy. I saw my face in the gold of the bracelets. I stuttered when Sara picked up my dick. I watched her mouth as she hurried to lick my cock.

"Do you still want me?" Sara asked centimeters from my cock. "Yes," I had already made my bed, I may as well fuck in it. The feeling burning out of my muscles and running out of my brain is like nothing I had felt before that night. As soon as I was hard I grabbed Sara by her shoulder again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.