The After Seeding a Second Wave Book 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This takes place a year after the Seeding. John finds that there is far more to the whole story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Aliens   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

John's head still hurt from the massive amount of knowledge that had been loaded into it. Mitch did all he could as did Helen with her healing doctorabilities, but nothing seemed to phase the pain at all."Mitch," John started, "I think the Piracarians spoke to me, they said I have been chosen to bring the great races and justice back to the universe. My god Mitch I'm nothing but a simple farmer trying to survive."

Mitch looked at John a strange look not bad, just strange, "You are far from a simple attendant of plant based life used to feed your kind."

Ugh! John forgot sometimes that the Miacarians talk like a bunch of highly educated professors that no longer had lower speaking skills.

Mitch again tried to ease John's pain, again, to no avail, John decided to lay down to nap, maybe the rest would ease the pain. As the dreamscape took over his sleep he was suddenly greeted by 5 huge beings, he guessed that's what you call them. They had large heads with no hair, their temples were throbbing, though their size was intimidating John could feel no anger or threat from them.

<We welcome you human being called John Bowers, you are the first in over 5000 of your years to invoke the all peace treaty. We are grateful to you, though we thought your mind with its accelerated capacity would be able to handle the whole treaty at one time.> The first being thought/said.

<Is there anything you can do to minimize the pain? I have a very high threshold for pain but this has far surpassed it.> John replied.

The 5 beings conferred then reached out to John's forehead, <There the pain is lessened by many degrees, know that we will in no way cause you more pain or discomfort. Now then, we felt that you have many questions please by all means proceed.>

Though uncertain at first John quickly formed many questions. <During this conflict, may another involved in this also participate?>

The 5 conferred again, <Only if they declare themselves an ally to you and possess abilities not unlike yours, then yes they may. You although, can not tell them this, you may read them the treaty but you can not directly tell or ask them to do this.>

John nodded his head, <What of my daughter? she possess abilities not unlike mine but she is still young but I know she also wants to help.>

After conferring the first spoke again, <It still stands, they must of their own free will accept and declare themselves as allies.>

Again John nodded, this was quite a bit to think about how in the hell was he going to get almost all the way through the treaty so Mitch and Mica could decide.

<As we said John, you may not directly tell those that want to ally themselves with you, that does not mean you can't hint at the section that it is contained in, > The second huge being stated.

John thought for a minute, <what of the unborn Micarian? will he know of any of this and if so is he allowed to say anything?>

The 5 beings began to confer again, for over what seemed to be hours till at last the third spoke up.

<This is unprecedented, though he is inside your container and has more than a 75% probability of learning of everything that is discussed, it is considered an ally and therefore not bound by the same laws that you the declarer are. Though it is an ally because it is in you but not truly a part of you, it will also have to declare it's allegiance to you.>

John had to scratch his head at that one, so Trey, if he knew of the treaty and what part all this information was contained in, still had to declare his allegiance to John before he could even say a single word about it.

John felt Trey stirring before he heard a new voice in his head <I, Tretyondalivinon of the Miacarian race declare my allegiance to John Bowers of the Human race from now till such time as my life force ceases to longer function.>

The 5 Piracarie broke in immediately < Tretyondalivinon of the Miacarian race, we accept you proposed alliancewith the Human John Bowers. Know that you are bound by the terms of alliance of the all peace treaty, and all penalties for breaking said treaty.>

Though he seemed to struggle to speak Trey answered <I accept all terms and conditions>.

<Therefore John Bowers, know that no one or planet that you deem to be important or is important can or will be harmed. If such an occurrence happens the injuring party will cease to exist> the Piracarians finished.

John thought hard, but nothing seemed to come to mind for the moment.

<I thank the Piracarian council for allowing me the time from their busy schedule to answer my questions. I may be contacting you soon with other allies> John said still at a loss, he knew he had a myriad of questions more but for the life of him he couldn't think of any more.

All 5 of the Piracarian council slightly bowed, each reaching out to touch John's head before departing.

John awoke more refreshed and almost completely pain free, as he arose from the bed Millie stuck her head in the door to check on him.

"Feeling better after the nap?" she asked.

"Yes, incredibly so and I think I have the answer to our problems." He replied stretching while Mille admired how his chest rippled when he did.

Hesitating Millie continued to stand at the door, "uh John?" She asked. "Do you have time to see someone? She was rather insistent."

John looked up at Millie seeing that she was struggling to get this out, "Ah I see, Ava wants to try again?"

Millie's eyes opened wide, "how did you know? Did you see it in my mind?"

"No my love, the last time you were this uncertain and unsure was when you told me that your sister's wanted a baby by me. I figured she'd been bugging you to get her second chance as I am sure is Elly she'd whispered that she wanted to have 2 more turns whether this worked or not." John said, watching as Millie smiled wide.

"I told you I'd heard stories and from what I saw she was a handful," Millie replied, the smile never leaving her face.

"You know I was worried when you and your sisters approached me with this idea, now I know I love you even more for being as wonderful and understanding as you are." John stated, causing Millie to smile even broader.

"Hon, it's not understanding as much as I know how frustrating it is to love someone but you can't have them. Me and my sisters have been feeling that when we each saw you working your fields one day a year and a half ago. I know you love me first and always, but I also know you need sex far more than I can provide." Millie replied matter of factly.

It was John's turn to be wide eyed, "Wait, all of you have wanted me for longer than the Miacarians have been here? But I thought that none of you had noticed till after they were here."

A sly, sexy smile crept across Millie's face, "oh no John," Millie reached out to touch John's chest lovingly caressing it. "I've wanted to meet you for much longer, it was finally seeing you naked, that caused me to want you bad enough to actually act on it."

John could only stare at Millie the look of love on her face, finally convincing him that she was telling the truth.

"Mica and I are going to see her Grandfather and Aunts, Ava should be here any time," Millie said, then in a whispered voice she added, "Please be careful hon, she's been driving everyone crazy complaining that she hasn't gotten her second chance." Kissing John Millie started to leave then turned and shyly added, "I know how she feels I was the same way before I came over that first time."

John was about to ask Mitch and Helen if they could make another excuse to leave, when Mitch and Helen both broke into his thoughts. <Yes John, we heard as soon as the female comes, we will make our way out> Helen said causing John to twitch for the first time in almost a month.

<John? Do you really have time for this? I know it is of the upmost importance that you impregnate this female but we do have pressing calamities, > Mitch added sounding a bit worried.

John realized that they were both worried but he'd read the entire treaty, knew every nuance and facet of it, but damn it he was at a loss to tell them, at least till Trey was "born".

Not more than a minute after his wife and child left Ava came bounding through the door.

Leaning close to John she whispered, "It's about time I got my next turn, and this time I am at the right time so I shouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant"

John smiled at her eagerness, looking at Mitch John told him, <Don't fear Mitch, I know all the treaty, the Triacarian doesn't, he is already close to 5 violations, so yes we have time.>

Helen knew she had to provide another cover, speaking up she looked at both Ava and John. "We have to remove to the fields to test the positive effects of the last chemical test."

Ava's eyes grew wide as an almost pained look took over her face, "we should be returning in a few hours Mr. John," Helen continued. Ava's face now, was an almost look of desperation, grabbing John's arm she almost picked him up over her shoulder to carry him to the bed room, surprising not only John but Ava her self.

Quickly disrobing her foot tapped the floor as she thought John was taking way too long to get naked.

Finally Ava, not wanting to wait any longer, threw his clothes every where as she quickly shed him of the rest.

"Finally," she screamed as she sank the entire length of his 9 inches, "I've been waiting for weeks! This time I'm not leaving till you fill me at least twice! I want your baby, damn it!"

John was a little shocked but as before she was a lot dirtier talking than the rest of the sisters being the oldest.

Driving her self almost to a frenzy, John lost count of her orgasms, "Come on John, fuck me! I want your seed in me, fill me till I can't hold any more!" As she screamed through another orgasm.

The rapid friction of her ministrations plus her dirty talk was fast exciting John to the point that he was about to lose control. Finally, John flipped her on her back driving his cock as deep as he could, this eliciting another screaming orgasm from her. Still surprisingly tight as the first time, John was hard pressed not to come quicker than he wanted, but at last he felt her vagina muscles massaging his shaft.

With a satisfying grunt John pushed as deep as he could, pumping his seed deep in her bathing her cervix with a warm flood of his semen.

Screaming Ava felt cum deep inside, "that's it you fucker, fill me that's it!"

John watched her eyes flutter thinking she'd passed out again, started to lay her down to get out of bed.

Grabbing his arm, John look down at Ava, hoarsely she said, "I told you I want you twice I want your baby damn it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.