The General - Cover

The General

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mark left Sue Ann Pfeiffer just before lunch and headed back to Atlanta to make final arrangements for his prom commitment to Sandy. He was determined to make the evening memorable for her as best he could. To counteract the feeling of isolation that she was experiencing from her classmates, he suggested that she invite her best friend Carol, and her date, to join them for the evening. He knew just enough about high school proms to know that no two were alike and decided that he needed more information about what to expect. He stopped at a convenience store on the edge of her city. He had learned long ago that convenience store clerks were easy sources for information about the local folks and the town.

As he paid for his gas and a few snacks from the candy aisle, he began a small talk conversation with the clerk. "The sign on the edge of town says something about the prom this weekend. Is the prom a big deal in this town?"

"Oh yeah. Football, basketball and the prom-- those three things drive this place crazy."

"I can understand the sports, but the prom?" he said, sounding somewhat surprised.

"Sure. It gives the girls the chance to show off. Some of these girls, I know in my class anyway, spent hundreds of dollars on a dress they would ever only wear once."

"What about the guys? Are they into it big time as well?

"Some are. Most are, really, except maybe the ones from really poor families. They'll wash and polish their cars, buy their date a corsage and most even rent those fancy white suits from the store downtown. The nicest guys even take the girls out to dinner somewhere. And they ALL think they are going to get lucky that night!"

Mark laughed, "Well that's not exclusive to the boys in this town, believe me."

"Yeah, well, you could have fooled me."

"How big is the high school here?"

"I think this year's senior class is about a hundred fifty kids, and the prom is just for juniors and seniors. Just about all the kids will come, unless they can't get a date for some reason. There are always those, you know."

"Well, I need to get back on the road. Thanks for the info. I hope it turns out to be a great evening."

"You should come back and check it out. There will be lots of people here, just to see the kids and the cars and everything. It will be quite a show." Adding another comment with a more flirtatious voice, she said, "And of course, not everybody has to work that night. I could be your tour guide."

"Let me give that some thought. Thanks."


From his car, Mark called Jennifer Mason, Sandy's grandmother. He told her of his plans, and asked if she would contact Sandy's friend Carol and her date and explain things to them. He was relieved to learn that Jennifer knew both Carol and her date personally. "In that case, don't tell Carol anything, just call her date and tell him, and assure him that I will pay for all the extravagance, that he doesn't have to worry about that. Have the girls ready at five, okay?" She agreed to make the call, and to keep the details from both girls. Now it was time for him to make use of the many contacts that he had around the state.

Mark picked up Tony Simpson, Carol's date just before five o'clock. He introduced himself to Tony's parents and assured them that all would be well. His arrival at their house had caused a bit of a commotion, since most of the neighbors had never seen a vehicle of the type currently parked in front of Tony's house. Tony's dad was an admitted car buff and knew immediately, missing the year by two, but correctly identifying the manufacturer. "That's a '27 Pierce-Arrow, isn't it?"

"Well, you're close. It's a '29, really, but you got the name right."

"Where in the world did you get that?"

"It belongs to an old friend of our family and she is allowing me to use it for the evening. She even offered the use of her driver. Mr. Simpson, I'd like you to meet Jefferson Williams. Mr. Williams has been driving this car exclusively for more years than I have been alive."

"That's right, sir. My father was the original operator for this car, and when he could no longer perform that task for her, I assumed his place. We are the only two people to have ever operated this automobile."

Tony's father shook hands with both men and chatted briefly about the car. "I didn't realize that Pierce-Arrow made open cab limousines."

"Yes, sir, they did." Jefferson responded. "But they only made four of them. This here is number two."

"Well, son," Mr. Simpson said to Tony, "you are definitely riding in style tonight. Enjoy it."

Mark and Tony waved to the neighbors that had gathered and allowed Jefferson Williams to motor them to Jennifer Mason's home. On the way, both passengers were politely informed that the vehicle was never driven, it was operated, and when it was in motion, the correct term to describe that is motoring. Roundly chastised for not knowing, both passengers unconsciously sat more upright and appeared as proper gentlemen passengers should. Jefferson Williams secretly smiled.

Their arrival at Sandy's house was much like at the Simpson's. A few phone calls between friends brought a dozen or so men to see the fabulous old limo that had been driving through their town. While Tony and Mark went in to pick up the girls, Jefferson proudly assumed the role of vehicle caretaker, softly polishing the already shiny fenders while the neighbors inspected it from afar. Jennifer met the men at the front door and advised that the girls would be along shortly. She smiled at seeing the old car and then spoke quietly to Mark, "You really are going to make this a memorable evening for her, aren't you." It was more of a statement of approval than a question.

He nodded affirmatively, "I am going to try my best. She has had enough sorrow in her life. She deserves some sunshine, too." The conversation was cut short by the entrance of the two girls, Carol first and Sandy following immediately behind her. As the girls stepped onto the sidewalk, whatever conversations that were taking place between the neighbors stopped. There was not a sound to be heard, from anyone or anywhere as all eyes were riveted on the two girls. Within seconds, some of the women began applauding, and then more, and soon after, nearly all of the neighbors and friends were just standing, applauding the two girls. They were stunningly beautiful, Hollywood movie star beautiful!

Always the first to know just what to do, Mark stepped forward and took Carol's hand. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Miss Carol Anderson," and quickly turning to grasp Sandy's hand, "and Miss Sandra Mason." The applause continued, and cameras appeared, complete with the unnecessary flashbulbs in the evening sunlight. Mark turned to Jennifer and said, "I have no idea when we will be home. Please don't wait up or worry."

"Tony, ladies, our carriage awaits you." When they were settled in the limo, Jefferson Williams proceeded slowly through the neighborhood allowing the girls the greatest opportunity for visibility among very curious neighbors. Once on the highway Mark explained his plans for dinner.

"I thought it would be nice if we did something a little different that most of your classmates. I know that traditionally on prom night, many of the couples head off to one of two restaurants at the country club or over in Peachtree City, but neither of those did much to excite me personally, so I thought we could take a run up to Atlanta."

"Atlanta? For dinner tonight?" Mark wasn't sure which of the three voices that he heard was the strongest.

"Yes, I thought since it is so nice out this evening that we could go over to Lake Lanier. I have a friend that has a very nice boat on which he offers dinner cruises. I've reserved it just for us."

"Um, Mark. Don't you think that is a little over the top? I mean, really." Sandy was concerned about the costs, especially for Tony, who she thought looked equally concerned.

Mark responded, as gently and sincerely as he could. "There are two things you should know, girls, one of which will probably be upsetting to you. I know that in the world of political correctness, especially regarding feminism, what I am about to tell you may not pass muster. In the finest restaurants in the world, if a woman is handed a menu, it will not contain any prices, and in some restaurants, especially in Europe, women are not even given menus; their escorts order for them. That's just the way it is. The second thing I want you to know is that Tony and I have already had a conversation about our plans for this evening, and I am pretty confident that he is as excited as I am about them. Isn't that so, Tony?"

"Yes, Mark. This whole thing is so cool. I can't begin to thank you enough."

"So, ladies, there is no need for you to worry or be concerned that I may have just committed Tony's entire college fund to prom night. Relax and enjoy this evening. It is for you."

The excitement and novelty of riding in a vintage car with an actual chauffeur had just about ended as they pulled up to the boat dock at Lake Lanier. "That's not a boat," Sandy cried out. "That's big enough for the ocean."

"You didn't think I'd offer you dinner in a row boat, did you? Yes, it is a very nice boat. I think it has cabins to sleep about twenty people or so, but we aren't going to be on it that long. We can cruise around for a while and then they will serve dinner, and then, maybe we can watch the sun set over the water, and then head back to the dance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.