The General - Cover

The General

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mark drove directly back to his home in Atlanta. There was a message from Sandy Mason giving additional details about the upcoming prom something that had temporarily passed from his mind. He realized that he needed to get formal wear for that evening, which he promised himself he would do as soon as he checked in with his dad about business. That call, which he made immediately, was usually a routine report of his progress with existing candidates and information about any new opportunities. Both men shared information and ideas involving each candidate. When each had completed his portion of the report, Mark thought he should expand upon the Saunders case.

"Had a little problem this morning, Dad. Claire Saunders had called to make a third appointment with me. She's a pretty attractive woman and apparently her husband is not much in bed. Anyway, our first two meetings were quite involved and, honestly, I was looking forward to this morning's visit. Unfortunately, when I opened the door to the room, a very large and powerful fist knocked me clear across the room. I'm okay, but I think that account is pretty much toast."

"Son, I have told you many times -- the candidates are one thing, but playing with their mothers is like handling dynamite. It is much better for you to stick to the candidates. If you must do the mom, only do it one time. No repeat visits."

"Oh, one last thing. Do you remember I told you about Sandy Mason, the girl whose grandmother knew your dad?"

"Yes, what about her?"

"Well, she turns out to be quite a young lady, actually. For some reason, when I interview other candidates, I keep comparing their answers to what she had answered when I first met her. Anyway, it turns out that sometime last fall she had a little problem with her date, which happened to be the school's basketball star. He got pushy and rough on a date and she ended up breaking his arm."

"She broke the guy's arm? On a date? How the hell did she do that?"

"Some little protective move that her dad taught her years ago. Oh, that's another thing. Her dad was in the military and was killed when the plane hit the Pentagon."

"Oh man, that would be tough for a young girl to have to endure that pain."

"Anyway, the local basketball stud put out the word to all his buddies that she was off limits, that nobody should date her, and as a result, she hasn't had a date since Christmas. She asked me if I would escort her to her prom. She's a senior, and it is her only chance."

"And you agreed, I suppose."

"Yes, I did."

"Jesus Holy Christ! Did you even consider what that is going to look like to school officials? I mean, you're twenty three and she is what, maybe sixteen or seventeen?"

"Calm down, Dad. The one thing I haven't told you about her is that she has completely abandoned the idea of being a cheerleader, strictly on a morals basis. She is not willing to just give it up to anybody and everybody in the sports department. I am very impressed with her, Dad, I really am."

"So, you're going to do this then?"

"Yes, I am, unless you really strenuously object. I'm not doing it to get in her body ... I am doing it because I really think I am attracted to her."

"Just be careful, Son. Don't do anything you will regret."

"Dad, do you remember seeing the picture of the General and his wife, the picture that I have hanging on the wall of my living room, the one with him in uniform on his horse and his wife standing next to him?" Mark and his father went on to discuss that photograph and Mark shared some ideas that had just occurred to him.

The final comment from his father was a strong suggestion that Mark should sleep on these ideas for a few days and rethink them thoroughly. "Remember," he said, "it's her prom. It's not about you."


In the two weeks intervening before the prom, Mark had managed to interview three more candidates, two of whom had absolutely no chance of making the spirit squad at the college to which they had applied. The third candidate, Sue Ann Pfeiffer, was quite the opposite. The first thing that Mark saw was her smile, which seemed to go on forever. It was attached to a very cute face and indirectly to a one hundred pound bundle of enthusiasm. Sue Ann was seventeen, a senior, the captain of her cheerleading team, and a state champion gymnast. Moreover, like most young gymnasts, she had no discernible figure. That did not diminish her enthusiasm, however.

When Mark began his interview questions, Sue Ann responded promptly and without hesitation. Yes, she was allowed to date, no, she did not have a steady boyfriend, yes, a boy had put his hand under her blouse to discover that she really didn't have any breasts yet, and no, she had never done anything more than kiss a boy.

When he told her that he needed more pictures of her, she was in the bedroom before he could even finish his sentence. She was every bit as cute naked as she was dressed; he had to admit that. Sue Ann could have easily passed for a twelve year old. Her chest was as flat as the day she was born, her nipples no bigger than the tips of her fingers, and there was just the beginnings of a shadow covering the confluence of her legs. On a more positive note, when he took the close-ups of her crotch, he could see her moisture beginning to spread across her labia.

No, she had never seen an erection before, she said, and no, she had never taken a guy in her mouth, but she was willing to try. Afterward, when he offered to relieve her frustration, she gladly accepted, even though she had absolutely no idea what he was offering. At the first touch of his tongue to her clit, her thighs slammed together against his head so hard that he thought his head would explode. By her third orgasm, she was begging him to show her what real sex was like. She was a virgin, of course, and despite eight years of gymnastics, her hymen was still very much intact -- solidly so. After some initial attempts, Mark held his erection in his hand and was finally able to push in and through her barrier. She did not cry out, but the tears did flow from her eyes. As always, he paused to allow her time to deal with the pain and when she appeared to have done so, he continued his inward excursion. There was no way that she could ever accept his length or anything close. At best, he was able to push about half his cock into her before firmly bottoming out. Not surprising, her athleticism had strengthened some interior muscles as well. Between their strength and her small stature, Mark felt the friction on his cock to be extraordinary, unlike any other girl he had entered.

Sue Ann Pfeiffer may have been a virgin when she entered the room, but when she felt the very first cum splash deep inside her, she became a changed woman. Her hips began to thrust up to meet his drives and, when she felt him begin to slow down, her thrusts became more forceful and her legs more fully wrapped around him. It was only after the next series of ejaculations that she allowed him to stop and roll off her.

"You are the first guy who ever tried to get into my pants. Most guys, if they did anything, stopped when they discovered I have no boobs. They never went beyond. You don't really seem to care about that -- and I have a lot of ground to make up." Once she relieved herself of the mess that he had made inside of her, she returned to the bed. "How long will it take you to get that thing hard again?" she asked, sounding much like a cop trying to get someone to move a car out of traffic.

Two hours later, they showered together and then dressed. He took her to dinner, something he had not done with any candidate, and then returned to his suite for a nightcap. Once again, her gymnastic skills allowed them to enjoy a number of unusual positions, most of which were suggested by Sue Ann. Eventually it was time for her to go home, but before she left, she did ask him what time he typically got up in the morning, and then promised to be back at that time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.