The General
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mark continued his travels around the region, meeting with girls and sometimes privately with their mothers. As he conducted his questioning of each girl, he found himself comparing the answer that she gave to those of Sandy Mason. He didn't know why he was making these comparisons; he certainly had never compared other candidates to one another, but he just could not get Sandy Mason out of his mind. Invariably, whatever response a candidate gave to one of his questions was a disappointment. Two weeks after meeting with her and her grandmother, Mark received the prints of the photos of Sandy taken by his photographer at the start of their meeting. Rather than simply mailing a set to her, he decided that he would deliver them personally. He made a quick phone call to Jennifer Mason to set up a time to meet with them again.

Jennifer met him at the door and immediately welcomed him once again into her living room. "I believe, Mr. Wilcox, that it is a mite too chilly to sit on the veranda this evening."

"Yes, ma'am, it did turn cooler today, didn't it? It's hard to realize that summer is just around the corner. I heard on the radio just now that it may actually frost overnight."

"I'm afraid some of my flowers may be hurt if it does."

Mark and Jennifer continued to make small talk for a few minutes until they heard Sandy coming down the hallway. Mark stood as she entered the room. Sandy was wearing a wool skirt and sweater that was not really orange, or truly peach in color, but more of a blend of ripe peach and rust. Whatever the color, it set off the long soft blonde curls that surrounded her face. The sweater itself appeared to be a soft material, cashmere he guessed, and it fit just tight enough to show off the form and fullness of her breasts without drawing attention to them. He had not expected her to be dressed as she was. After some time, he came out of his trance and spoke to her. "Good evening, Sandy. It is nice to see you again, and let me add that you look gorgeous this evening."

"Thank you Mark, it is good to see you again as well. I have been thinking about our afternoon together and hoping that you would call so that we could see each other again."

"I wanted to personally bring the photographs that Barbara Adams took of you that day." He reached into his briefcase and removed the envelope with the pictures, handing some to Sandy and the rest to Jennifer.

"My goodness, Sandra," her grandmother said as she reacted to the pictures. "These are beautiful photos. You should be a model, not a cheerleader."

Her granddaughter blushed. "Grandma, don't be silly. I don't look anything like those models you see in magazines. But these are very nice pictures, Mark. Thank you very much."

"You're very welcome. I don't want get an argument started here, but I tend to agree with your grandmother, Sandy. I think Barbara Adams took some very fine photos that day." He passed the rest of the photos around, and then reached into his briefcase again for another, smaller photo.

"I was looking through our family photo albums last weekend and came across one of my grandfather that I thought would interest you." The photo, a snapshot taken at an outdoor party, clearly featured a very young stylish Jennifer Mason, dressed in a flapper style dress complete with a long strand of pearls, standing beside Mark's grandfather, who happened to be embracing the young lady in a very affectionate way. There was no doubt in Mark's mind that the girl in the photo was Sandy's grandmother.

"Oh my..." was the only response from Jennifer Mason. She handed the photo to her granddaughter.

"Grandma, you looked cute. That outfit is so neat! Mark, is that your grandfather, really?"

"Yes, Sandy, it sure is."

"Grandma, if this man was your instructor in college, just what course were you taking from him?" she asked her grandmother is a teasing voice. "He looks like he is getting pretty friendly with you."

Her grandmother did not immediately respond. It was obvious to both Mark and Sandy that she was reliving some moments from years ago. Finally she spoke in an almost wistful voice, "He was such a handsome man, and oh how he could dance. We had such wonderful times together." Her eyes were closed as she spoke, and she remained silent for some time after.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.