The General
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox, IV.

Who?

Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox, IV. Twenty-three years old, incredibly handsome, a man whose physique defines the term "fit". His coal black hair is always "just tussled" enough to be perfect, and when he smiles at a girl, she has a sudden feeling of warmth, giddiness, and submission all at the same time. Nearly every sorority on campus declared him the Most Desirable Bachelor. At first glance, you would be awed by his good looks and physique. Standing six feet three inches, he is taller than an average man. He carries his one hundred sixty pounds very well, maintaining a lean body through strenuous exercise four mornings a week. Ask any man in his gym and they would probably caution that he hides his strength exceeding well. When you speak with him, you will be similarly impressed with his soft, gentle voice and understanding of whatever is the topic of conversation. When you finally get to know him, his compassion and concern for helping others will make you proud to tell others that you do. If you are a woman, and he had invited you to his bed, you would still be smiling.

Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox IV, the seventh generation descendant of his namesake, General Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox, Army of Northern Virginia, and a graduate of the University of Georgia like so many of his lineage. He was the first individual to be elected President of the Student Body while only a second year student at that institution and, like his father and grandfather had done, after graduation, was successfully admitted to the Bar in the Great State of Georgia.


General Wilcox, prior to the secession of Tennessee, had served admirably in the U.S. Army following his graduation from the Military Academy. His promotions followed rapidly as he became known as a man quite capable of accomplishing a mission. He resigned his U.S. commission at the outbreak of hostilities and joined the First Alabama Regulars with the rank of Colonel. Throughout the war, General Wilcox made certain that his troops were trained and ready to move into battle on short notice, traveling throughout the region in search of the opposition. From a strictly military point of view, General Wilcox was undoubtedly the most talented battlefield commander of the war, on either side. Perhaps if his fellow commanders had enjoyed his same talents, the outcome of hostilities may have been different. Following the war, every child in a southern grade school learned of his successes and accomplishments, and the legacy of the name continued to grow. Ironically, the name of General Wilcox does not even appear in most history books printed in the North. Even today, school children in Georgia learn about the life and accomplishments of the General. Virginia may have Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, but Georgia had and still has Cadmus Wilcox.


All through his schooling, his teachers asked young Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox IV to share some of the stories and accomplishments of his famous relative. In the early grades, he was shy and his stories were always short and disjointed. Many times he expressed wishes to his father that the teachers and schools just treat him as any ordinary kid. His father would explain, again and again, that while the Confederate Army had indeed surrendered to the North, and maybe because of that fact, the South was desperately in need of heroes and his great grandfather was one person that they chose to anoint. He added, "Just as the Kennedy children have learned, you, too, will find that doors open for you, for no other reason that you name is Wilcox."

By high school, Mark had polished his technique and "adjusted" some of the stories to bring them into the present time. By the end of those stories, his male classmates were in awe of the accomplishments of the great General while his female classmates were adrift in a dreamland overwhelmed by his presentation. Before he was old enough to drive, he had already enjoyed the original charms of four different girls in his school. By graduation, had anyone been keeping track, more than half of the girls in his graduating class had given him their virginity.

Mark's father, it seemed to Mark, knew everybody – lawyers, politicians, the Governor, athletes, movie stars ... you name it and he knew them, and they knew him as well. Some of his closer friends knew Mark as well, and were impressed with his charm and charisma. These men were some of the controlling forces of Georgia politics, and in their eyes, they saw Mark as someone full of potential.

His star rose even higher following extensive coverage of his selfless act of heroism rescuing three young children from their burning home. Barely a week before he was to begin college, he and his date were returning from a very physical session on a dark and lonely county lane. Because their lovemaking had been so vigorous and had continued beyond the time to stop and head for home, once both Mark and his date had found their clothes and the front seat, Mark's drove with a bit more urgency than normal. So much so that he missed the regular turn and found himself on an unfamiliar road. As he rounded a corner, he was at first surrounded by a dense forest and then a series of smaller rolling hills and ravines. He pushed the car as fast as he could safely drive, knowing that this extended route home was bringing them much closer to the curfew time. Suddenly and without any warning, they approached a house that was engulfed in flames. The flames of the fire were already through the roof. Mark pounded on the front door and immediately heard cries for help from inside. While his date stood screaming and trembling in fear, young Cadmus Marcellus Wilcox IV ran into the burning home three times, each time returning with a child in his arms. The media did their thing tying the heroic deeds to the legacy of the great General, assuring his pathway to success in any endeavor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.