The Way Back - Cover

The Way Back

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Allan Jonsson came out of the coma, he had to start from scratch with a badly battered head and body, beginning with remembering who he was. It was to be a long journey of discovery: reclaiming his previous life and seeking answers to how and why he was nearly murdered.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

I woke on Thursday to the sound of my phone telling me I had a text message. It was from Geoff, reminding me that he was picking me up at 8.30. I glanced at the clock by the bed: 7.30.

Now for a man in good physical shape, an hour is plenty to get washed, dressed and breakfasted. For me it was not so easy, and so I missed breakfast.

Geoff took me to the Toyota Dealership and we leased an automatic car. It would be delivered within the week. Then we met some buyers and I watched Geoff trying to do the job I used to be so good at. I put in the odd comment and each one seemed to help. On the way back Geoff thanked me profusely for it seemed my meagre input swung the deal. I doubted it but he repeated that it was so. Once in the office I asked for the contract we were going to sign. It was a mess, I just knew it without knowing how I knew. I tidied it up and gave it to Judy to retype. Geoff's smile grew even broader.

"With your memory, how did you know how to do that?"

"No idea!" I laughed, "it just came to me."

"If you do nothing more than you did today, say, once a month, you'll more than pay your way," he laughed, "You have a real talent in sales and especially contracts; must be in your genes."

"Never wear them!" I quipped. It was a lie. Trish had bought me some.

I reminded him (while commenting on the irony of me reminding anyone of anything), that I would not be full time for a while. I had to get my life sorted out first, but I promised that I'd help out whenever I could. I went home by taxi feeling much better and called at the gym on the way, doing a half hour 'brisk' exercise.

I was making my evening meal when David rang. Was I joining the gang tonight? Yes I was, provided I got a lift. Same as last week it seemed, so by nine we were sitting in our accustomed corner when Colin, and then Keith came in. Once again I sensed an agenda.

David began once everyone had drinks.

"While you were making hay, or sowing your oats with your girlfriend," he said to me with a smile which held no malice, "We've all been hard at work."

"Good," I replied. "I'd hate any of you to be idle. After all you have nothing else to do all day, do you?"

My irony was appreciated. They knew I was grateful that they took the time in their busy lives.

Colin began.

"I contacted York and asked about your missing person file. It was still open after a fashion, so I told them we'd found you but that you had been viciously assaulted. I wondered if they had any info on your last day. They knew basically what we know. I know one of the blokes there and told him I was on the case, and he 'asked me' to follow up the re-opened file." He grinned at the subterfuge.

"That meant I could legitimately go to Fanshaw. I took a DC and we called on Saturday morning. He wasn't delighted to see us. Interesting meeting. I asked him about the PI's report and he told me that they only needed it for the divorce and that he had destroyed it. So I asked him the name of the PI. He couldn't remember.

"Then things became interesting. Ann said she was sure she had his name and address and the photos somewhere and went off to search. Derek was not happy. He muttered and grumbled about losing his Saturday morning to a fruitless search for you Allan. Then Ann returned and she had the man's name and address and these photos."

Colin laid them on the table.

There were four. The first showed a couple having a cup of coffee together, the second the same couple kissing, the third the same couple at the booking office at the railway station, and the fourth the same couple leaving the hotel. I looked at Colin and waited.

"Well that's you, and the woman we're looking for."

I looked at the photos again. So that was what I looked like.

"Yes," said David, very seriously. "You were a good looking bloke, at least that's what the women I know say. Those bastards robbed you of that."

"So what do we do with these, then?" I gestured at the photos.

"I've already sent digital copies to our friend in Sweden," said David, "He was delighted. So it looks as if we may now have some success there." He smiled encouragingly.

"Anyway," Colin added, "I looked Fanshaw's PI up on the register of PIs when I got back to the Station and he wasn't there. I tried the address and it was a fast food take-way. He's retired apparently. I've asked York to look for him and see if he's kept his records."

David took his turn.

"The Swedish man is on the job. He's got a lot of names to get through though, but he's got the photos now. So we wait."

"From the look of these photos," I said dejectedly, "I had a relationship with this woman."

"Don't jump to conclusions," said David, "Let's find out for sure, eh?"

On Friday I was amazed to get my new car. The manual was so thick and detailed that it would take a degree to read it and I was sure there should have been an exam at the end. I skimmed it and opted for the brief guide, which told me all I wanted to know.

My memory was coming back. I remembered university, mainly the work side, though there were flashes of parties and meetings in pubs. I drove around until I felt the car was part of me, and then called in on Geoff. Then on to physio. My physical progress was matching my memory recall. I felt good while aching all over.

On an impulse I called Trish and suggested I come over to Newcastle the next day.

"Checking up on me?" Trish asked. It was light-hearted but stung me. There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Oh Allan, that was crass, I'm sorry. You have every right to check and I know you wouldn't dream of it."

"It's OK, I shouldn't be so sensitive. Perhaps I won't come after all."

"Oh no! Please come. I missed you terribly these past days. Tim asked me out again but I turned him down. I told him it was a big mistake and that my boyfriend was not happy at what we did. That frightened him!"

She laughed. "So I've been faithful every night, though I did play with myself once."

"Wicked girl!" I said sternly. "I may need to punish you for that self-abuse."

"Oh, yes please," she sighed sensuously. "I need punishing. Come tomorrow. I know I will if you do!" A guttural laugh.

"God, Trish, you're insatiable."

"Yes, and you love it!"

I didn't feel ready to drive to Newcastle, so on Saturday morning I set off for the station. My short-term memory was still playing tricks, but I was confident now in my use of Geoff's mobile and in fact had no difficulty in remembering where I was going. I also remembered the bus in Newcastle to get to Trish's. I arrived mid-afternoon and she was home after her early shift.

When she opened the door, it was clear she had been waiting for me. She was wearing a plain white blouse which showed a white bra beneath, white knee socks and a deep blue pleated micro skirt which only just covered her pert buttocks, and as she threw her arms round my neck to kiss me, I could see her plain white knickers in the hall mirror as the skirt rode up.

We kissed long and sensuously and my erection began to make itself felt and she giggled. My hands went to her bottom and swept up under the skirt to the waistband of her little panties, but she stopped me.

"Before you go any further, there is something you must do," she said with mischief in her eyes, and led me to the living room. She stood facing me. "Now you must punish me for being a bad girl," she said with a grin. "I need a spanking."

This was something new. Beyond a few encouraging light smacks as we neared orgasm we hadn't done any S and M, and I wasn't sure I wanted to, but I went along with it.

"Sit down," she said, "and I'll lie across you."

I sat down. "Take down your knickers!" I ordered, trying to get into character.

She reached up under her skirt and pulled the article down.

"Stop!" I cried, as the garment reached mid-thigh. She stopped and left it there, falling across my knee with her bottom before me, the position of her knickers giving me a hardness which I was sure she could feel.

"Now, punish me," she growled. "I'm ready."

So I began. I hit her upturned cheeks with the flat of my hand gently, after all this was sex play.

"No!" she cried. "Hard! Spank me hard."

I couldn't do it.

"Harder!"

I tried and failed, "Sorry, I can't do it, Trish."

"I need punishing for being unfaithful. Please, Allan!"

Why was she getting distressed?

"I'll tell you what," I said – I was still hard, "As punishment give me a blow job. Then when I'm nearly there, I'll fuck you from behind and come before you can. Then you can be frustrated until bedtime."

She sat up and looked at me. "Really?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yes, I didn't get turned on by trying to spank you."

"Yes you did! I could feel it!" she began to smile. Thank God, I thought.

"No it wasn't the spanking, it was your little pure white knickers coming half way down your thighs," I sniggered. "Now, are you going to accept your punishment?"

She did not answer, but slid off the sofa and knelt before me, her knickers still at half-mast, stretched wide by her separated knees. She undid my pants and I lifted my bottom so she could slide them down along with my underpants. She slid back my foreskin and took me gently the way I liked it.

It did not take her long to get me near to orgasm, and she sensed it and pulled away, turning her back and presenting herself to me on hands and knees. I knelt behind her and thrust into her. She was wet and I slipped in easily. I began to fuck her with long slow strokes on the edge of my orgasm all the time, getting her excited. Then, when she began to groan as she neared her release I speeded up and came strongly, pushing my cock into her as far as it would go as I released my semen deep into her. Then I quickly withdrew and heard her moan of frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.