In the Name of Science - Cover

In the Name of Science

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 4: Carissima Mater Mea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Carissima Mater Mea - What would have happened if Subcommander T'Pol had really decided to research human sexuality? A tale that goes beyond the lame 'morning after' talk in "Harbinger". This story starts shortly after season two's episode "Precious Cargo"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Scientific Log, Subcommander T'Pol, 15th October 2152, Personal Supplement

At this time all experiments are on hold as Commander Tucker is currently still in sickbay, where he recovers from the injuries he sustained when he was marooned on a desert planet with an initially hostile Arkonian.

The Reversals of Experiments 1 and 2, respectively registered in the supplemental data as 1-B and 2-B have meanwhile been concluded using archived footage of the Commander's unclothed physique. Apparently, the ship's chief engineer is significantly less inhibited than many of his human crew mates and often removes all clothing when he is forced to use the decontamination chamber alone or in company of like-minded humans, like Lieutenant Hess.

Especially for experiment 2-B this turn of event proved fortuitous, as I suspect, had he been physically present, the commander would have been less than impressed with the quality of art that ensign Sato and I produced.

It is not a conclusion that I am inclined to add to my official documentation, but I find it increasingly difficult to separate the scientific elements from my personal desires. In fact I have to admit that I am still looking for a method to style experiments 3 and 3-B in a way that allows me to receive personal comfort while still being scientifically accurate. I will need to increase my meditation or perhaps I shall ask if Commander Tucker is willing to repeat some of the experiments. The pretense of needing extra data for statistical viability would be a suitable way to conceal my entirely selfish desires behind a believable scientific explanation.

Doctor Phlox has reminded me that so far my experiments have been entirely limited to sight and are therefore less than conclusive. He cited the sense of touch and the olfactory sense as equally if not more important to human sexuality.

Since touch is a difficult topic among Vulcans, I decided to limit my experimentation to Commander Tucker, as there are only three male crew members I would have been comfortable enough with to perform such an intimate routine. Captain Archer has declined to cooperate, citing that he would be unable to uphold the necessary professional distance if he were to be involved in such intimate endeavors.

Lieutenant Reed also does not wish to participate. I respect his explanation that he is not able to reconcile intimate contact with another female with his conscience in regard to his apparent attraction to Ensign Sato.

It was surprising to hear that the ship's communication officer would not have perceived the Lieutenant's participation as an act of betrayal, but she explained that it would take an inordinate amount of time to overcome the tactical officer's inhibitions. Strangely however, Lieutenant Reed was not troubled by the thought that Ensign Sato would be participating in the experiment herself. I cannot discern a logical connection in Mr. Reed's decisions, but considering the intimacy of the topic, I chose to accept his reasoning without questioning it.

I have assembled and transmitted an encrypted message with early results of my studies to my esteemed mother. To say that our relations in recent years have been somewhat strained, would no doubt be classified as 'the understatement of the century' by Commander Tucker. I do however have the hope that our joint scientific interests will be a way to reconnect with my maternal ancestor.


Now that the Arkonian had been returned to his ship, Phlox wondered if his Pyrinthian bat would manage to devour its evening meal before the ship's science officer would appear for the first time to inquire about Commander Tucker's condition. His face was split by an impossibly wide grin when he realized he had not even been able to finish the thought.

The door swooshed open and the resident Vulcan marched in purposefully. Since she would now be more comfortable without the Arkonian nearby, he expected that she would need an excuse to stay longer than on earlier visits and he had prepared one. He had no doubt that the Commander would definitely prefer to have the burn ointment applied by the Subcommander's capable hands.

"Ah, excellent timing, if you would be willing to help me, Subcommander?" he said, pretending that she had come in at a fortuitous moment. "If you could take it upon yourself to apply this ointment to the Commander's torso? It would be a big help."

"Do I need a nasal inhibitor?"

Phlox smiled to himself. She had not for a second debated whether or not to take on the task, merely the technical details.

"It's odorless, Subcommander. Oh, and between neck and waist-line is sufficient," he added cheerily, just for the case that the two officers had progressed further in their 'research' than he had been privy to through his assisting role in some of the experiments.


Their conversation had been conducted with lowered voices, but so far T'Pol's keen hearing had registered that Doctor Phlox had kept himself to the opposite side of sickbay, most likely to give them the necessary privacy – a most thoughtful measure.

"Aw, that's so much better when you do that."

The Commander's appraisal of her technique was confirmed by his obvious contentment. His eyes were closed; his face was a mien of comfort despite the likely still painful widespread sunburn of his skin.

"There is only one viable technique to apply ointment to another individual's skin," she corrected him, but he opened his eyes and looked up to her.

"Lesson one: Touching a Human. It's not how you touch, but who. Wasn't that the idea behind your next experiment?"

"I have not yet finalized a conclusive experimentation setup. Do you have a proposal?"

"Sure," he replied and sat up. She indicated him to draw back his shoulders to make it easier for her to anoint his chest and abdomen.

"You need two blindfolds. I think Phlox should have some for patients with eye injuries. That way your results won't be influenced by visual clues. Then you and your partner – I volunteer most enthusiastically by the way – take turns explorin' the other's body just by touch and smell. You can then compare it to the results of the visual experiments.

She did not comment on his 'enthusiastic volunteering', as that was practically what she'd hoped the most for.

"Since it involves smell, wouldn't that necessitate foregoing the application of deodorants?"

"Certainly does," he confirmed. "Obviously for us humans it means taking a shower right beforehand and you might want to lower the temperature to prevent us puny beings from sweating like pigs. No in fact perhaps we should even sweat a bit."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.