In the Name of Science - Cover

In the Name of Science

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 3: Drawing Conclusions

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Drawing Conclusions - What would have happened if Subcommander T'Pol had really decided to research human sexuality? A tale that goes beyond the lame 'morning after' talk in "Harbinger". This story starts shortly after season two's episode "Precious Cargo"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Scientific Log, Subcommander T'Pol, October 2nd, 2152 human time, encryption code 4-9-1-5-1-7-7-5-5-8-7-9-3-Theta

In an attempt to validate hypothesis H-9a, I have devised comparative experiment E-2

Purpose of the Experiment:

Evaluation of biological reaction of a human male in correlation to the relative attraction to a female.

Participants:

Phlox, Civilian, Chief medical officer, medical data acquisition

T'Pol, Subcommander, Science officer, visual exhibit A, classification: highly attractive to study participant (ref. Experiment E-1)

Sato, Ensign, Communications officer, visual exhibit B, classification: averagely attractive to study participant (ref. Experiment E-1)

Tucker, Commander, Chief Engineer, study participant

Execution:

To evaluate the biological reaction of the study participant to the relative attractiveness of a female, select biological parameters will be monitored while producing a visual likeness of a female subject. The monitored parameters are: heart race, blood pressure, neurological activity in brain regions pertaining sexual stimulus, blood flow in corpora cavernosa.

Commander Tucker has consented to conduct the experiment in an unclothed state to facilitate easier monitoring of vital data. In order to avoid interference with the data by the impact of being exposed to the view of the subjects he shall portrait, he will conduct his work behind a privacy screen while the image of the subjects is directly transferred to a screen in front of him.


According to the mild protestations of Commander Tucker she had heard from behind the privacy screen when Doctor Phlox attached the various sensors, she surmised that he was not entirely comfortable with the situation, most likely because at least one sensor had to be attached to a most intimate region.

Ensign Sato was kneeling in a typical pose considered 'erotic' by humans. Three cameras were directed at her from different angles, which would allow Commander Tucker to select different perspective views on the ensign's body to facilitate a satisfactory visual result.

Convincing the ship's communications officer had been surprisingly easy. Apparently, like all female participants in the first experiment, she was sufficiently confident in her appearance to present herself for visual appraisal in a state of nudity. Obviously she was also sufficiently comfortable in Commander Tucker's presence.

The ship's chief engineer had assured them that he would need no longer than one hour to produce a drawing and therefore the young linguist had expressed confidence in her ability to hold a steady pose for that period of time.

She could hear the soft impact sounds whenever he touched the digital canvas with the electronic pen. The Commander had expressed a desire to use genuine paper and a pencil; however the quartermaster had been unable to provide the necessary materials. As a result however, she could observe the process from outside the privacy screen.

Her monitor showed the vital data on the right side and the development of the drawing on the left. Apparently the Commander was using a fairly interesting method, which started with a series of basic shapes – circles, ellipses and lines, which at best represented ensign Sato's approximate proportions and step-by-step he started to refine the details until, after nineteen point four minutes, he had produced a surprisingly detailed and accurate outline of the ensign's body, however it was completely hollow and she could see that he employed the same refining method for various details, like the young female's face.

The Vulcan observed the vital data and noticed a distinct increase in heart rate, when the Commander started adding the outline of Ensign Sato's bust. The increased blood flow to the experimentee's corpora cavernosa suggested the onset of a penile erection, however, according to Doctor Phlox's preprogrammed reference data, it could at best have been partial and had subsided after two point one minutes, even though the commander was still working on minute details of the subject's mammary features.


Approaching an estimated time of fourty-eight point seven minutes, the Commander had practically finished the portrait with the exception that he had completely avoided any details of the subject's pubic region. And he appeared reluctant to do so as the pen movements retained their accuracy, but were much more tentative.

She noticed the indication of a beginning erection, which took substantially longer to subside, but the other vital data suggested general discomfort, at least this was the highest ranked automated diagnosis of the computer system, interpreting the brain's neurological activity. Earlier diagnostic runs, while he was painting the bust, had been interpreted by the heuristic algorithm as general comfort and moderate arousal.

The final authority to interpret the scans would lie with Doctor Phlox, of course.


Someone's pretty curious, Trip thought as he saw T'Pol's almost desperate attempts to keep the monitor display in sight while not destroying the pose. He concentrated hard on working out the delicate details of her perfect boobs, even zooming in to get the subtle nuances right, like the tiny shadow cast by her nipples due to the lighting.

It was the weirdest thing sitting here butt naked with a sensor tacked to his organ, knowing that she could not only tell that he was getting hard, but also how hard. But then this was not only down to the fact that he was currently drawing the most perfect body he'd ever seen, some of his arousal came definitely from the fact that it hadn't escaped his notice that her nipples were standing out much more pronounced than earlier. She was getting turned on by modeling for him and that definitely fed back to his own excitement.

But for the moment he forced himself to concentrate on his drawing. Hoshi's picture had worked out quite well, so well in fact that she'd planted a kiss on him and asked to get a copy of it. When the ship's coms officer had left he had know quite well which tactical officer would soon find a pleasant surprise in his in-box.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.