Average Life Turned....Wet!
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The entertainment was about to begin. Nicolas and Beth had set up a good size dancing pole on a small stage. The seats were only about 2 yards from the stage in a half circle. The seats were low and lazy and made from wicker and for comfort a soft cushion was placed in the seat and back rest. Nicolas and Beth were both dressed as real artists do, an erotic circus type body suit that left nothing to the imagination. Nicolas had quite a ‘package’ in there clearly outlined and actually more sexy looking than when it was just ‘hanging around ‘. Beth had a low cut, very high hip thin body suit also with nothing underneath, vaguely see through. You could see her pussy piercing making its marks in the ‘camel toe’.

Nicolas and Beth bowed and introduced themselves as the ‘Dancing Stream’. Music started after which Beth climbed the pole and showed her moves and strength. She did a few things that amazed everybody. She was maybe just a bit chubby but it was definitely not from food, it was all muscle. What a control this girl had. Nicolas at this time was dancing on stage with more like ballet type steps.

After several minutes of showing of, but on the rhythm of the music, Beth made a pose in the very top of the pole. With 2 hands above each other she twisted a bit so her body was on its back and her legs 90 degrees up in the air and slowly folding her legs towards the pole above her head. What strength! She then proceeded to spread one leg slightly and before everyone realized what was happening Beth started to pee through her sheer bodysuit! A perfect angle! The stream arced and landed straight in her mouth. She spit it upward out of her mouth and it landed straight back down into her mouth after which she swallowed.

Nicolas came into the picture and stood next to the pole, holding it with one hand and lifting one leg sideways, just for the pretty picture. The 2nd squirt stream from Beth landed again in her mouth and again she spat it out but this time slightly sideways and it landed with a perfect bow in Nicolas’ upturned mouth. Nicolas took a step and moved visually behind Beth and with the third squirt the stream landed directly in Nicolas’ mouth. Beth alternated the stream passing the pole left and right before it hit Nicolas.

Beth started to rotated around the pole, stretching her legs upward and when the next stream started it made a perfect angle to hit everyone watching sitting in the seats. “The crowd went mad and cheered” Nicolas commented the move. Rob was the first to be ‘hit’ and realized quickly that he had to open his mouth, then Sabrina, Don, Robin and last was Kim. Her eyes were twinkling because she did not expect this kind of ‘flabbergasting act’.

But the act was not finished yet! Quickly Beth filled up again and Nicolas was seen filling up as well. Kim or Robin was always ready with a glass of lemonade or water to give to Beth in case she would want a sip. Nicolas climbed the pole and Beth climbed up again too. Now it was Nicolas with his legs at a 90 degree angle on one side and Beth opposite also her legs up in that angle. What strength in those arms! While Nicolas’ back was perfect horizontal he start to pee in squirts and also made that perfect straight shot into his own mouth. He swallowed some and some he spat out again up and behind him and landed without missing a drop in Beth’s mouth.

Nicolas stopped for a moment, did some movements and was now facing the crowed. His hands above his head Belly arched forward and his feet under him against the pole. That made is half hard cock protruding forward and as by mind reading the female crowd started opening their mouths and Nicolas started peeing a strong hard stream in first Sabrina’s mouth and afterwards one by one the other ladies. Never missing a mouth and never spilling a drop on anyone else.

The crowd was applauding when it was announced that the act was finished. The whole act had still taken at least 20 to 30 minutes. People had been drinking, not wanted to walk away, so people just pee as they are where they were. Don was last and when the act came to an end Don was just finishing peeing in his own mouth from where he sat. Robin took over his cock and directed the last of the stream into her mouth.

Kim stood up and announced,”Ice-cream is being served every one. We have Sabrina/banana taste, Beth/strawberry taste, Kim/mint taste and last but not least, Nicolas/chocolate taste. The last one we just made less than an hour ago.”

Everyone went to the buffet and sampled the different ice-creams. The ladies went first to the ‘Nicolas’ taste of course, the men let that one pass them by. “We have more ice-cream in the freezer, feel free to take some and be creative making your own fantasy tastes, everyone here I presume, will be willing to serve you or help you creating your new taste. Kim took her bowl and went back to her seat taking Rob with her. Kim let herself fall back into her seat after which the pee collected in her cushion squirted out and hit Rob straight into his eye. Kim found it to be hilarious and licked at Rob’s eye to clear his vision again.

The ice-cream was a success, there was still a whole new batch in the kitchen and it was not eaten individually but people fed each other or first took a bite or lick and then kissed someone else to let them have a taste. After a while no one knew anymore which ice-cream was which or who’s taste everyone shared and it did not matter anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.