Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

A short while later the doorbell rang, "Oh that must be Nicolas from the restaurant" Sabrina said.

She put something on to look a bit decent in order not to distract the waiter from the restaurant again and she walked to the door to let Nicolas in.

"Hi Nicolas, nice of you to come on such short notice and wanting to give us a hand setting up a surprise party. I am Sabrina and the Lady of the house there is Kim, it is for her 'soon to be husband' and we like to create an early surprise birthday party."

"Nice idea", Nicolas complimented, "I have some ideas and after what you told me on the phone it should be a bit erotic or erotic foods and drinks and maybe some ideas for entertainment. How many people do you expect to join?"

Kim answered that question with tact "It will be my partner Rob, Sabrina here, myself, maybe my neighbours but I have not been able to contact them yet but they might arrive today or tomorrow back here and, if you like, we like you to be here as well to help with the serving but also as a guest and if you like you can bring one person to assist you but you have to tell that person that things here might get a bit steamy if you know what I mean?? Nicolas? Helllloooo!!"

Nicolas was somewhere else with his mind for a moment and pictured already what was going to happen. Nicolas was wearing a pair of khaki shorts. Not the kind down to his knees but more sporty ones and in the front the girls started to see some beginnings of a tent pole growing up. Sabrina walked up to him and with a wink gave the upcoming boner a little slap and said, "come on Nicolas,. We've got work to do first, concentrate and maybe later... ?"

The three of them sat down in the living room by the lower coffee table and started to exchange ideas. It was not easy for Nicolas to keep focus because the dinner wishes of the girls were sounding very naughty to say the least and Nicholas his hand was holding his crotch and squeezing his cock to discourage it from standing up.

"Ok Nicolas, what do you suggest we use as a kind of food glue, so the foods do not fall off so easily and especially not when we do what we do?" Sabrina wanted to know.

"Well I will ask the Chef from the restaurant but I think something made from seaweed or seaweed powder like agar agar should work or otherwise corn-starch but I am not in favour of that."

After a few more suggestions about the drinks and entertainment Kim came up with an idea. "Nicolas and Sabrina, you can practice a bit, I've got agar agar powder here and corn-starch as well, why don't you try it? I will make some rice-balls and stuff like that and see if it sticks to your body."

Kim went into the kitchen to start preparing the different types of paste. She still had a container of cold cooked rice in the fridge and warmed that up to room temperature.

"Listen Nicolas, Sabrina is going to undress now in order for this 'science' project so just control yourself a bit longer." Nicolas stuttered, "eh hu, yes sure Kim, no pppproblem."

Sabrina walked off to the Bathroom, undressed took a quick shower and after drying herself put on some fresh panties and within minutes she was back and stood in front of Nicolas with her nipples hard and sticking out. Nicolas had a very tough time and it only took seconds to have his hardon being in the way of normal movement. He walked around like he just pissed his pants.

Kim came out of the Kitchen and had the first food glue paste ready. "Ok Nicolas, it's only fair, if you want to just remove your clothes otherwise you might hurt yourself when the tip of your cock keeps rubbing against the front of your pants, you might get blisters and we would not want that to happen, now do we Nicolas? Sabrina, lay down on the coffee table dear so we can start trying some things out, shed the panties, also that area will be used!"

Sabrina removed her panties and kicked them to the other side of the room.

Nicolas was trying to remove his clothes also, and had a bit trouble with his shorts going past is now ridged cock but he managed after a while.

Nicolas finally started speaking some sense, "Sabrina, I see you have a lovely pussy and pubic hair, I have this friend, a lady working part time in the restaurant but she is also a hairdresser and she does work on pubic hair sometimes. I have heard that she is a real artist and a bit kinky, how about I ask her to come along and make some artwork from your pubic hair. Also she gives some body-painting classes and she might have some nice ideas on that to. She is not my girlfriend but we get along fine, we met on some dance classes we had a while ago, how about it?"

"Nicolas! Great idea, you just made sure that the party will become a success! We would love the idea of some artwork and while you are at it, see if you can come up with an erotic dance act of some sort would be lovely as well! So please, yes!" Kim said.

Nicolas took the first batch of seaweed past and smeared it over Sabrina's body who was lying flat on her back, arms along her side and staring up to the ceiling. Nicolas was getting into his work and forgot what is cock was up to, since it was a nice size and swaying around while he was smearing the paste on her body his cock occasionally brushed against Sabrina's body.

After the paste had dried a bit, he took the rice balls that Kim had made and placed them on Sabrina's body and pressed and hold them for a while. He then proceeded to walk around Sabrina's head and accidentally the tip of his cock dragged over Sabrina's forehead leaving track like a snail.

Sabrina lifted her hand, wiped some of the pre-cum on her finger and licked it off and after which she approved of the taste she grabbed Nicolas his cock and swiped over the tip with her thumb and licked that off as well. "He Nicolas, this would be just as good to use as food glue, do you realize that!" Sabrina grinned from ear to ear! "No, not now", Kim said, we also got some men here tomorrow and I don't think they are in favour of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.