Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kim and Sabrina woke up early the next day, each in their own bedroom and with the 2 bedrooms located on each end of the house. Rob had designed part of the house and so that each bedroom had their own bathroom, tv and a little dressing table with a nice size mirror. The living room in the middle of the house and connected with the kitchen. At first the kitchen was small and separate from the living room but Rob was able to remove the walls and put in some beams in to replace the supporting wall and now the living room and kitchen where of a nice size. One side of the living room was facing the front garden and driveway and the other window the patio, pool and Jacuzzi.

The ladies met this morning at the table; actually it was a counter top with on one side a sink and warming plate and an extended counter-top that served as a table for 6 persons, 3 on each side.

Sabrina just arrived before Kim and had started to prepare breakfast, some fruits at first when Kim came in. "Morning Sabrina, had good sleep?" "Great Kim, my eyes were closed before my head touched the pillow."

"Sabrina, I like to suggest to drink a few glasses of water first, then some fruit pieces and then let's go for a run, don't have to run far, just about 30 to 45 minutes of exercise is sufficient enough. Go and have a wee now and if you have to go during your run, just let go, no one will notice, hardly anyone here in this neighbourhood and they are still not up yet anyway. After our return we will make a proper breakfast, feel naughty and sinful and make some eggs Benedict today, have a glass of tomato juice and maybe we make up a batch of pancakes."

The girls changed into some jogging clothes, Kim lend a set of jogging clothes to Sabrina and off they went. No need for a bra since both girls had a nicely shaped chest with a firm and a strong set of breasts that were not really large. Actually if the ladies lay flat on their back doing some fitness stretching and their arms stretched out behind their heads you could hardly see any 'mountains' at all, just some low sand dunes, as Rob like to call the ones from Kim teasingly. No need for panties either as the shorts were enough and were wide enough to let some air flow through to cool things down.

They went through the garage, dropped the door down behind them and walked towards the street and turned right. They were off to a little jogging course a few streets away with some exercise benches. That little fitness park was donated by the local businesses in order to keep their workers fit. It must have been just before 7 in the morning, no others yet around.

Sabrina was not as fit as Kim but she could keep up, also because she was about 15 years younger. At one point Kim showed a smile and slowed down a bit and Sabrina looked and then looked down and saw Kim just whizzing away. The crotch became wet, it was visible but you had to know 'what to look for'.

A little stream searched a way down like a river is searching for the best possible route to sea. Some of if it entering the shoe but because of the running movement most of it dripped to the ground from the knees. Sabrina followed suit shortly afterwards. After about another 10 minutes the shorts where almost virtually dry again and so Kim and Sabrina had some more where that came from and this time the shorts were really dripping just before they entered the driveway to the house when they were arriving now from the other side. They opened the garage door, entered and from the garage it was only a short few steps to the bathroom.

"Don't bother showering yet Sabrina, sweat it out a bit, leave the shorts on the hamper like I do, maybe we dry them later, hang them outside or use the drier, no need for washing them every day. Once every 2 or 3 runs should be sufficient I think. Anyway, love to hold them against my face just before putting them on again in the morning." The girls took a small towel and walked into the kitchen and started preparing for breakfast. They were both actively preparing and cooking, Sabrina the sauce, and Kim poaching the eggs!

When the food was ready they took their plates outside and sat down on the chairs by the patio table. "What a feast" Sabrina said. Juice, espresso, glass of water, eggs Benedict, and some mixed fruits that Kim had sliced up quickly.

"So Sabrina, what shall we do today, we can take a drive to the falls? It is quite a drive, little over 3 hours for sure but the Havasu falls are spectacular and often no one is around. A lot of people visit but funny enough, rarely all at the same time ha, ha. Rob and I go there some time and are naughty; the water is not really that cold at all. We take a tent and a back pack and stay overnight, there is a camping nearby but several times we just had a sleeping bag and fell asleep near the pond and no one has ever checked and hushed us away. We did have some nice and very wet love making there, ha ha, once we almost floated out of our sleeping bags! Rob won't be home until tomorrow and then we make him a little surprise, it is his Birthday soon anyway so he might not suspect anything unusual yet. I spoke to Rob last night on the phone but I did not mention that you were here so she we can really surprise him."

"How about we stay around here for today Kim, I him very excited about our plans we made and would like to prepare for the party. I will call the waiter from the restaurant from last night to set things up concerning decorations and some food preparations and see if I can seduce him in coming over bringing some things by already."

"Right Kim, let's do this right! I will go shopping early afternoon so we don't have to do that in the last moment."

Sabrina looked around the patio and asked about the solar panels on the roof, you would not notice them so quick, they were not so obvious. She asked Kim about it and it seemed that they had a double system. One set was for generating power and storing it in a battery and was to be used for laptops, routers, the TV, charging the phones and so on and the second system was pumping some power back into the net. Also there were a set of panels that were for making hot water for the shower and kitchen.

The swimming pool had its own set, build entirely by Rob, some collectors with black hoses running over them and pointing itself automatically to where the sun rays were at its strongest and following the movement of the sun. Somehow a tank was built under the ground also to store warm water. The system Rob had figured out to keep the pool at a very near constant temperature of 80 to 85 F. Then there was the Jacuzzi that needed a little extra help to raise its temperature.

The women cleaned up, and started to clean the pool when Sabrina asked, "How about the neighbours, I see the small fence but you are not worried they are sneaking a peek?" "Yes sure, but actually we have been living here several years now, actually many years and rarely saw the neighbours. They first had that house as permanent but since they changed jobs a few states away the kept this as their 2nd home. But until recently we bumped into each other and got finally properly introduced, and what fun was that, but I won't go into that now, tell you about that later. Maybe you if you are in luck you might meet them someday. We have actually been discussing with them to remove the fence and combining our yards and building a real swimming pool complete with decorations 'tunnel of love' cave etc. and maybe a pool bar."

"Pool bar Kim? Wow, sounds 'kinky' ha ha, would love to see how you guys are using that!"

"Of course, you will be invited for the opening Sabrina, count on it. Over here we don't have many friends, an older couple nearby that I got to know through my work I will babysit their little dog once a year and now the neighbours, that's about it. But on our holidays we love to meet other people and be naughty a bit. We are usually going to naturist places or sometimes having a taste of the swinging lifestyle in an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.

No Rob and I are not really swingers but? Who knows, I really hope you and I can lure him into a threesome or Trio as they call it in those resorts. One time they had this 'nude pool' with a pool bar especially made for erotic fun. A round bar with stool in the water and in front of you of course a little counter but with a seat facing you. So for instance your partner would sit on the bar facing you and you sit between his or her legs. Your partner has to lean backwards and of course on either side other couples. Sometimes even lesbian or bisexual ladies and the husbands are watching. And occasionally even a gay couple."

"Are they that liberal, really Kim?"

No problem, everyone is happy no one is commenting badly to each other. The barperson then prepares shots of tropical liqueurs and they are good at it, making a nice show making cocktails. The people sitting on the bar lean backwards, almost laying down and the bar people pour the drink on that person on top of the chest. The drink travels down and it is then the challenge for the person on the bar-stool to catch it before it drops of the person or running between the cracks of the ass. It can be hilarious really with the right crowd. Of course it turns into a big oral party. You don't want that drink go to waste so you lick it up from between the folds of the pussy or from your partners cock and if it does hits the bar, you have to be quick and reach with your tongue between the cheeks to lap it up. The one who is the naughtiest or the quickest gets a price, usually another free shot ha ha."

"Sounds like a lot of Fun, any change of any 'peeing around'?" Sabrina wanted to know.

"Well even it is known as a swingers resort and having naughty disco nights, toga parties etc. They don't want you to have public sex. No sexual activity in full view and they check for that. On stroke of affection too much or if a guy is walking round and is prick comes around the corner before he does and you get a warning, three strikes and you are out without discussion and without a refund of the lost nights. But in the case of the pool bar show they make an exception and a little licking and stroking in the disco with dimmed lights is also accepted. But of course Rob and I are looking how far we can go. Right through the disco area is a transparent tube slide. On top of the roof of the disco is also a hottub with a see through floor that the people from the disco can look up and near the hottub is the beginning of a slide. Now the tub is not officially in the nude area but at night no one is wearing anything for sure and they do some touching in the tub to make some entertainment for the disco guests. So one time Rob and I went down the slide at 12 at night, in the nude of course and laying down and producing a lovely fountain travelling down the tube, nice for us but I don't think many people in the disco had noticed it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.