Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Several weeks went by; the neighbours were off again on business and were living at their main house a few states away. Rob and Kim enjoyed their sex life to the max, so much actually that they started writing erotic stories, not very fast but when an idea came up they wrote it down or actually typed it up on the computer. They had synchronized their office documents and when Rob wrote something, Kim would proof read and when Kim wrote something, Rob would proofread.

Rob had a business trip coming up and had to be away for a few days, leaving Kim to herself. He comforted her and suggested that she plays a bit with herself and using the 'emergency' ice cubes. After Rob left she got up and found a note on Rob's pillow, she picked it up and read, "remember the morning present you left me one day? I left you one this time, had my water and a jog, look in the bathroom on the hamper, mint candy on top is my extra touch, try it! Love, Rob".

She walked to the bathroom and found his jogging shorts, completely soaked, "How in the world does he do that without anybody seeing him?" she thought a moment and took the shorts over to the breakfast table and put it down next to her plate. She then looked at it and picked it up and sucked the juice out of it, she actually got a mouth full and it was just a touch warm still.

Kim ate her breakfast and dressed to go to work. She called the clinic and asked it here were any patients waiting or any messages. There weren't' any and they suggested her taking the day off. As soon as Kim hung up, the phone rang again. A voice that sounded familiar, "Hello Kim, it's me Sabrina, remember, your one time Stepdaughter", Kim remembered her of course, she was the girl coming out of 'hiding' and one morning was standing in front of her door long ago when she was still married to her first husband. The 'surprise' her husband had been hiding for several years.

"How are you, it has been a long time and we had such a nice relationship back than the few times we spend together, I would like to visit you, can I?" "Sure, of course" Kim said. "When are you planning your visit Sabrina?" "Actually right now, I am just driving up your driveway now, sorry for the short notice, I found your address or actually found the clinic you are working at and searched the directories and here I am. I was in the town nearby for my Job and so I thought now it is time for a visit, now or never".

Kim got a bit panicky and asked her to wait for a few moments because she still had to dress she lied, but actually she needed some minutes to clean up some pee evidence maybe, some dvd's that might be easy to spot but she could not think of anything else than that. She walked to the door and opened it and pretended to smile and enjoy the surprise visit. As soon as she saw Sabrina get out of the cars the fake smile disappeared and made place for a real smile, some woman she turned out to be, "she must be in her early 30's now or late 20's not sure" Kim thought.

Sabrina entered the house and they hugged. They were happy to meet again; it had been a long time. Kim asked how much time she had and Sabrina told that she could stay several days because she finished her job assignment early and was not expected to be back in San Francisco for several days anyway so she thought of doing some sightseeing maybe and asked Kim if she would like to join her.

Sabrina had always loved Kim, not as a stepmother, she only had spent some time with Kim a few times before Kim and her dad split up, but as a friend, Kim had a warm personality and was caring and helpful if needed. Sabrina had been avoiding contact with her real father for quite some time now, "Dad is a jerk, how could he ever leave you for a younger version and actually she was not your younger version, she used him and dad sunk deeper and deeper."

Sabrina talked and talked and was feeling great. Kim had suggested that Sabrina stayed at their house as long as she wanted and make herself comfortable. Sabrina accepted the offer but only if she could do some chores around the house as long as she was there. Sabrina asked if she could have something to drink but demanded to get it herself. Kim told her were the fridge was and Sabrina left, Kim was away in her thoughts when it dawned on her that the special ice cubes were in the freezer. Sabrina would not probably go in there because she could get some fresh ice cubes from the dispenser at the front.

Sabrina came back with a glass of orange juice, so all is safe Kim thought. But when Kim looked closer, she saw that in the orange juice floated an ... ice cube! And it did not look like an ice cube from the dispenser in the front! Kim was distracted but continued the conversation. Sabrina sipped her drink and took the cube in her mouth and kept sucking it, not noticing anything at all. After about five minutes there was a 'by the way'. "Kim what is in this ice cube, I took one from the tray in freezer instead of from the door dispenser, it taste lovely, what did you put in it, rosewater or something?" Sabrina went on, "you got to tell me, great idea to make ice cubes of your favourite juice and use them in drinks instead of just water, what is in it?".

Kim's jaw dropped open, she slipped and fell of the couch and choked on her own tongue almost. Legs up in the air and Sabrina noticed that Kim was not wearing any panties, "and that is another thing I forgot!" Kim thought at the same time realizing she was exposed. "Sorry Sabrina, I just slipped and fell, how about some lunch, I don't have to go to work today and maybe I will cancel my appointments for a few days to spend some time together if you like, I certainly would like it very much. Rob is away for a few days and I would like some company."

"Ok I just freshen up a bit and then we eat, ok Kim? Can you point me to the bathroom please?"

Sabrina went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. She sniffed, "what is that smell" she thought? Kim went into the kitchen and slapped her face as she remembered that she put Rob's wet shorts back in the bathroom after having sucked on it for a while.

Sabrina looked and found were the faint smell came from, a pair of shorts, soaked. The smell was not all that bad actually, she thought. She picked up the shorts and held them to her nose. Mm, smells familiar and put the shorts back down. "Someone has peed his pants" she suspected and could not resist licking the tip of her finger. "Yes very familiar, taste a bit like that ice cube if I am not mistaken, but immediately she cancelled the thought, "no couldn't be, and never heard of pee ice cubes."

Sabrina came into the kitchen and asked if she could help and decided to pursue the recipe for the ice cubes rest for now.

Lunch was ready and they decided to eat outside near the pool. "Sabrina dear, no one is around so if you enjoy a sun tan all over, go ahead, we do it all the time, it is too hot to wear a swimsuit anyway today."

"Ok, hanks Kim maybe later". The lunch tasted good and after they made some plans where to go for some sightseeing.

Kim and Sabrina left the house and were going to a nearby tourist place, some old native Indian village that had been found in the nearby hills and actually Kim had never visited there either. After about an hour's drive they came up to the parking area and only one other car had parked there and when Kim and Sabrina got out, an old couple came walking over, entered the car and drove off. "Well so much for tourist attractions" Kim thought. They could just wonder around, no guards, not ticket sales, no eateries or vending machines even. The few buildings that were there were all closed and probably only used for maintenance or had excavating tools in them. Lucky Kim had thought of bringing some snacks and a few water bottles at least so they would not die of thirst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.