Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Rob woke up early the next morning only to find Kim already up and ready to go to work. He was trying to focus and saw that Kim was holding a pair of panties above his face, dripping with fresh juice! "Rob, how about we invite the neighbours for the weekend, I saw their car parked in the driveway, they must have arrived last night, how about a BBQ? I was thinking about a light BBQ, just a few kebab sticks and some shrimp and squid and some nice wine, what do you think Rob? We never properly introduced ourselves and had a proper chat."

"Alright Kim sounds great, I look forward to it, we hardly have any friends and they seem nice enough, who knows, maybe we have common interests Kim." Rob could hardly suppress a smile when he said it.

"Got you a present Rob, had my glasses of water this morning, my jog and guess what, I peed my panties during jogging, here they are, enjoy them for now and we will continue when I get back, I will contact Robin next door and invite them. I will be home early today. Lovely, 3 day weekend from tomorrow, looking forward to the BBQ the day after tomorrow, the weather should be nice Saturday anyhow, it is almost always nice anyway, bye!", and with those last few words she dropped the dripping panties on my face and with a big smile planted a kiss on her wet panties and Rob's mouth.

Rob sucked on the panties a while and then got up, drank his glasses of water and started jogging. He thought it a good idea just to pee while he was jogging, the weather was hot and no one would even suspect that the wetness they might see is anything else than sweat ... except the neighbours of course...

About 15 minutes into his exercise he felt the urge and let go. It dripped down his legs and by now the tip of his cock was against the front of his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear, the shorts were good enough, only if he stand still with his cock pushing in the front you might be able to see something but he was not planning to stop running until he was home. He peed again and this time he could see a stream escaping from the front of his shorts and landing a couple of feet in front of him. "Oops, better watch out, this is too obvious maybe" he thought. On his way back he passed by the neighbour's house and just for fun he let go again, just in case they were watching.

Rob went to work and had an uneventful day, hardly any customers, very quiet and some of his colleagues were asking why he is in such a good mood on a boring day like this. He just smiled and told them to make sure they drink enough water and exercise and they will feel just as good as he is.

He left work early, since he could more or less decide his own working hours no one thought anything of it. Rob was one of the best sale persons they had there and his hard work pays a lot of salaries.

Back at home he did some chores, build a nice BBQ because the old one was falling apart, and was not suitable for more than 2 people anyway. Rob is very handy and he build a nice BBQ using some discarded parts he found at a flea marked before and an old barrel. He had been planning this new BBQ for a long time but never got around to it. He wanted a charcoal burning one and not one that uses natural gas or anything else.

Kim came home, tired and took it easy for the rest of the afternoon and fell asleep on the lounger, still wearing her work clothes. Rob decided to leave her alone for now and finished building the grill.

A simple dinner and a quiet evening, except for making a shopping list that is. Kim had called Robin from next door and invited them for the Saturday party.

The following morning they put up some decorations, cleaned the pool, trying out the BBQ grill and made it a very nice and cosy place. Rob checked the Pee forum but nothing new from Kim. It crossed his mind that she might have second thoughts about it.

Kim lay down on the lounger and was nude; taking a nap it seemed first, but with her hand she was playing slowly with her pussy. Rob decided to surprise Kim as she was moaning while keeping her eyes closed. Rob was naked also, as they are most of the time, and stood behind her, lifted his cock and let go, arcing his stream and it nicely landed on her mouth and nose, he made sure not to get it in to her eye.

Kim was not surprised at all, she might have expected it and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Oh yes Rob, very nice, you prepared, nice taste, have you been drinking homemade lemonade?" "Come on! Soak me!" She continued to suck it up, swallowing some and let a bit of the streams drool out of her mouth on her chest and massaging it in. Rob stopped the stream as she grabbed his cock, pulled it in to her mouth and pushed her tongue strongly against his pee hole and that was too much for him, the stream started again forcefully and she almost choked and laughed at the same time. "Yep," Rob said, "if you try to stick your tongue in my pee hole then I can't hold it back, but it is a wonderful feeling".

After he emptied his bladder he sat down, Kim then asked what was going to happen on Saturday. "Rob, we have to wear clothes Saturday, that will be awkward, and what will we do if we become horny and want to make love, we can do whatever we want now but I am not sure if I can wait until the evening has ended and the neighbours have gone back to their side of the fence". She has said it out loud, a bit more loudly than usual and Rob saw her eye moving towards the fence but she did not notice that I saw her eye movement.

Obviously, since she was so eager to invite the neighbours personally, she must have had a talk with Robin and laid out a plan, of course I planted that idea through my alias on that pee website.

"Oh well" she said, "We will just start to talk about our vacations and then mention that we are nudist or naturists and if they would mind undressing with us".

Rob suspected that the neighbours were listening in and watching them this whole time and he liked the idea by now very much.

Rob mentioned to Kim that maybe they can come to an agreement about enlarging the yard and making a vegetable garden together and building a nicer patio. In that case, Rob had said, they would not consider having to move for a house with a bigger yard. Kim was a bit reluctant about it at first but it looked like she was in for it as well. "Let's see first how the party goes Rob, then we will make some more plans" Kim said.

Saturday had arrived and they did not want to waste the whole day anticipating and wearing each other out, so Kim had asked the neighbours to come over, around 1pm so she would prepare a light lunch first. 'The men can play some games maybe or talk about cars' she had said.

The neighbours came around early, because they were too eager to wait. Everyone nicely dressed up, nothing to fancy but nice and a touch sexy.

They opened a bottle of white light sparkling wine and toasted on a nice day together. Within 40 minutes or so the conversation changed bit by bit towards sexy things and double bottom jokes. The vacation subject started to come up! "So Rob and Kim, where do you usually go for holidays?" Don asked. "Well Don since you asked, we travelled to several places but we really like go to the Caribbean islands, we usually stay at a naturist place to get a suntan all over and feel free." Rob said. "So do we" Robin cut in, "So, why are we still dressed then? " Don said, "are you ok with it Kim?" Robin asked. Well that did not take long, clothes flying off and everyone relaxed. Kim had prepared a nice lunch; a light Cesar salad, only this time not with Rob's special ingredient.

They continued the conversation and it became bolder. At some point, Robin needed to pee. She asked the way to bathroom, and Kim just laughed and looked at me "Now Robin, you know what I told you last time, just let it go where you are, we are fine with it if you are!" Robin a bit flushed but of course she knew that we are all ok with it, felt like playing a game with each other but a very exiting one.

Robin let go, opening her legs so we could all see. She pretends to be a bit shy and closing her legs trying to hide her lovely mound while she was peeing. This resulted in pee trying to escape through her fingers and her hand was dripping, so now there was not 1 stream but 4 of them. She pretended it to be an accident and moved her wet hand to her mouth in order to cover mouth to hide a shy smile. "Oops, that was an accident" she said and the droplets dribbled down her chin. Don turned to his wife and comforting her in this 'embarrassing' moment, planted a kiss on her mouth and stroked her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.