Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kim came home a little after five; Rob had made some Carpaccio and some pasta with freshly made pasta sauce and salad on the side. Lovely glass of wine slightly chilled.

He had prepared a dining table outside by the pool, the sun was still shining but he had lighted some outdoor candles for a bit of extra light just in case the sun would decide to call it quits and drop down behind the hills while Kim and Rob were still enjoying the lovely evening.

As soon as Kim entered the house, dropped her bag, took off her clothes and then said, "man I gotta go, I have been drinking water all day long and did not have much time to visit the loo that often, last time was about 3 hours ago and I am bursting. You want some of my 'coolaid' Rob?"

"Sure I would love too, I get the pitcher, let's move outside and I will put the food on the table, I am ready!" Rob said in a joyful singing voice.

They moved outside, Kim took a very quick swim just to wash off the sweat and cool down before hitting the table.

Rob occasionally taking a glance towards the crack in the fence to see if he could discover some 'preying' eyes. He was still a bit uncomfortable about this but he did ease up minute by minute, especially when he recalls that Robin had mentioned that she met Kim already before and had a conversation.

Kim says, "He Rob, when I just came home and out here on the patio, a nice smell lingering here, I presume you have been practicing the art of peeing haven't you!", Kim smiling from ear to ear.

Kim dried herself taking a towel and picked up the pitcher, "Jeez Rob, can't hold it anymore, after my swim it started dripping, got to pee like an oriental racehorse" she said. Within seconds the pitcher filling up mixed with a little bit of the lemonade powder put it on the table and picked up the glass of wine, and called for a toast. "Looks lovely Rob, you outdid yourself, let's eat!"

They started the Carpaccio and after that the salad. "Rob you forgot the salad dressing dear, can you get some?" "No need Kim, I am making it freshly" and from where he sat, a nice arc of pee came pouring down on her salad and then moving towards his own plate. It was just a bit, similar as putting a few drops of oil and vinegar on your salad.

"Will that do it for you dear, there is more where that came from, just let me know and I will serve you on the spot!" After they ate the salad Rob went to fetch the pasta and some longdrink glasses with ice cubes in it.

"Rob can I have a pee ice cube in my wine please, the wine is great but something is missing" "Sure, in the meantime fill up the glasses with some of your special made lemonade Kim, maybe I am thinking of a new recipe, how about some ice-cream for dessert later and have that floating in the lemonade."

It was a lovely dinner, and with the extra 'spices' it was very exciting. They went to lie down on a mattress and started to make love that would last for over an hour.

At first Rob took some of the pee ice cubes when Kim wasn't looking and put them on her belly. It startled her shortly and she giggled when she squirted a bit of pee. Her legs were closed tight together and the few short squirts filled up the V spot on top between her legs and her pussy, creating a small yellow puddle. Rob started to rub the cubes all over her belly and chest making sure to massage her nipples as well with them so they started to become hard.

Rob then bend over and put his mouth on the spot where the puddle was forming and drew it up into his mouth while still massaging her body with the ice cubes.

He moved his face towards hers and began kissing her, meanwhile sharing his mouthful of the delicious liquid. He then put what was left of the ice cube in his mouth and shared that with her too.

Rob moved down, repositioned himself and started to work on her lovely looking slit. It had opened up up by itself and was very wet and slippery and not only from the piss she had squirted before. He slipped in his tongue and really tried to push it in as deep as possible, trying to find her special spot if he could. At some point he took his tongue out and started to swipe it long and slow from her asshole all the way to the 'top of the hill' and back.

Kim started shaking and a first orgasm accompanied with a few squirts, showed that Kim was really enjoying herself! She motioned Rob to enter her. Slowly but firmly he pushed his cock in and put his hands next to her head, legs straight out and on his toes, moving like he was doing some push ups.

It did not take long for Rob to getting ready to come. Sweat dripping of his face right on Kim's nose.

Kim asked Rob to come on her face, she needs it because she believes it helps against curing wrinkles and besides that, she just loves the fell of his come on her face and tasting it.

Rob came, and he came a lot since he had been holding it for most of the afternoon and even when he got excited meeting the neighbours earlier. There was plenty for Kim, she massaged it all in and Rob gave a hand as well.

Shortly after that she wanted Rob to pee in her hair, she sometimes let it soak in for a couple of hours before washing it out and her hair looks, incredible, volume, shinning and all, sometimes even colleagues ask her how she does manage keeping her hair looking so nice, she just shrugs it off and she just says, "Just a healthy sex life will do it girls" but she does not mention details.

After serving Kim to her 'wishes' Rob went to get the coffee, a nice cup of cappuccino to end the meal. It is then that Rob mentioned, "Oh yes Kim, I met the neighbours today, very rare occasion, they are never here but just today I saw them and talked with them over the fence, nice people" Rob said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.