Hot Springs! - Cover

Hot Springs!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Visiting Japan and getting an invitation for a nice weekend but getting more than I bargained for. In a rural Japanese style hotel with a natural hot spring we ran into a group of beautiful women who were on their ladies weekend celebrating the previous years harvest. An exciting story based on true events! Ok, here and there some fictional additions to make it into a nice total story but most of it is true.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

So what did I decide to do? Yes I went to their room of course which was across the hall of my room. In Japan when you are staying in a Japanese style hotel you don't wear clothes after you have bathed but you put on a robe or kimono with nothing underneath.

You eat in this robe also, most of the time in your room, and sometimes in their 'eating facilities', as they call it.

I knocked on the door, door sliding open, woman on her knees opening the door and they began applauding and welcoming me in to the room. Food had just arrived and was on the table and they set a place for me. In the group about one or two women spoke a bit of English, enough, so we could have some conversation.

After the initial introductions they started to inform me about the unwritten social rules and habits in Japan and the most important rule: 'When you are in a group you should never pour your own drinks, you pour someone else's drink first than you pass the bottle and they pour yours. If your drink is still full to the rim when they want to top of your drink it is polite to take a large sip or finish the glass completely, depending how full they are, so the other person can add something to it.

When questioned what drink I would like I requested beer however they were already into the next round and were already on the warm rice wine sake. "Cheers everybody!" took a large sip and another lady was already holding the bottle to refill me.

I can do this trick also so I started to collect the rice wine bottles near me and filling their glasses up as well. Japanese people tend to get drunk very quickly so I had to watch out, enough to make them naughty but not too much so they would pass out.

We started eating and started feeding me, they liked to take turns in bringing, with skilled expertise, the chopsticks holding the food to my mouth.

Purposely maybe they had the belts around their kimonos loosened a bit so occasionally when they leaned over to feed me a robe would fall open to tease me. They did not bother hiding it. They would move their legs while in conversation and the robe would slide up a bit also.

They had all the tricks prepared on flirting and to tease a man that's for sure. Who says Japanese women are 2 steps behind the man, humble and a servant? Over the years I found out that the women over there are in charge, they walk two steps behind and holding an invisible leash. The man gives his full pay check to his wife and in return he will get an allowance for drinking and partying but it is the wife who runs the home and everything else.

Occasionally they dropped a piece of food like sushi of rice ball in my lap during 'feeding time' so they would pick it up by hand and make sure they got a feel of what was developing there under my robe to check if they were doing the right moves to arouse me, and of course which they did...

Karaoke in the room, time for dimming the lights a bit and do some singing. During a short break they announced a to play a game, most of these kind of games consists of gambling or in this case rock, scissors, paper. 2 out of 3 and the looser have to do something what the winner wants or shed the robe.

Several women started playing the game, at first the looser got some chores to do, very innocent like singing a song which the winner selected or drink a glass down in one go or doing a dance, you know what I am talking about, just testing the waters to see if I am enjoying this. Slowly it starts becoming a bit hot in the room and a fragrant smell of hot female genitals entered my nostrils, just a short light whiff. Something is going to happen soon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.