After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 101

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 101 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I got home from work one day and Sabrina was waiting for me. She gave me a big smile and a killer kiss.

"Guess what, Ron?"

"What, honey?"

"Melinda Smith showed up today. We had a very interesting conversation."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes, she bumped into a woman downtown recently that she hadn't seen in a while."

"Yeah, so?"

"Melinda realized that I would probably love to hear about this woman's activities a few years ago."

"Let me guess, Jim was fucking her."

"Yes, exactly. Jim was fucking her."

"So who was it?"

"She won't tell me. She wants to make a deal."

"I think I know where this is going."

Sabrina giggled and pulled me in for another passionate kiss.

"Yes, you probably have figured it out."

"How do you know she just hasn't made up a story?"

"Oh, she gave some more details. She says Monica and I used to leave every Wednesday night for a while when Monica was 11 or so. Then a woman would show up just after we left. Melinda says she was wearing naughty outfits a couple of times."

"Do you remember any Wednesday night outings, Sabbie?"

"Yes, Monica was a girl scout. I was helping out with the troop."

"So, it sounds like Melinda has good information then, huh?"

"Yep, and she swears it wasn't Maureen or Nancy or her mom. It was some other woman."

"So, what do you want to do, Sabbie?"

"Oh, Ron. I'm dying of curiosity. Melinda says she knows the woman's name."

"So, what exactly does Melinda want?"

"She wants you to fuck her, Ron. Multiple times. She says I can join in as well if I want, but you must fuck her at least 3 separate times or she won't tell me any more."

"Sabbie, I've told you before. She's a beautiful young woman. I would enjoy fucking her, but only if that's what you want. I'm good either way. What about you? Does she turn you on?"

"Oh, Ron, she looked so sexy today. Her tits are amazing. I don't know what to do."

"Whatever you decide is good with me."

I pulled Sabrina to me and gave her ass cheeks a good workout.

Sabrina giggled. "You like the idea of fucking her again, huh?"

"Be quiet, Sabbie. Bend over."

Sabrina didn't say anything. She just grinned at me and then pulled down her pants. After 10 minutes of hard thrashing we continued our conversation.

"Oh, Ron, I love it when you take control like that."

I just covered her upper body with little kisses.

"Hmmmm."

"Any more clues as to who the woman was, Sabbie?"

"Just that she looked to be the same age as Jim and that she was always smiling on the way in and walking funny on the way out."

"Same age, huh. It could be anyone."

"I know. You wouldn't mind fucking Melinda a few times, Ron?"

"Sabbie, you know me. I will enjoy myself. Do you want to join us as well?"

"Oh, Ron, she fucked my husband 3 times. I'm still having trouble with the idea of kissing her or anything. I hate that she has this information and that I am tempted to loan you out. I hate it."

"We could try and force it out of her some other way."

"Oh, Ron, I've thought of that too, but that doesn't feel right either."

"We could offer her money."

"I already tried that. The information is not for sale for money."

"It's your call, Sabbie."

"Ron, when you fuck her, I want it to be rough. Don't hurt her, but please no gentle sex. Fuck her hard."

"Will do, Sabbie."

"Oh, Ron"

We just cuddled and kissed each other lightly for the next hour.


We had a date with Suzie for the next Friday that we were really looking forward to, and I also had a date set for my first of the three sessions with Melinda. Sabrina wasn't happy about it but she really wanted to know the identity of the Wednesday woman.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.