After the Shock
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 100 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Nigel called me one night and we set up to go dancing with him and his new girlfriend.

Sabrina was dressed in another clingy dress. Her ass looked luscious as per usual.

When Nigel showed up with his lady, I was pretty sure I had never seen her before, but she looked somewhat familiar. She was a tall slim brunette with an absolutely amazing ass. She was gorgeous.

"Hi Ron, Hi Sabrina, this is my girlfriend, Stephanie."

Stephanie gave both of us a sexy grin.

"I've heard great things about you two."

Sabrina and I looked at each other. We were both confused. Sabrina turned to Stephanie.

"You've heard about us?"

"Yes, my girlfriend, Shirl, can't wait to hook up with you two again."

The light dawned on both of us.

"Oh yeah, Shirl. We're set to meet up with her next Friday."

Stephanie giggled. "Oh, I know. Shirl talks about almost nothing else."

I glanced over at Nigel.

"Hey buddy, have you met Shirl?"

Nigel kissed Stephanie soundly and grabbed her ass. Stephanie melted in to him. They were obviously newly intimate with each other and very happy about it.

Nigel turned away from Stephanie and said with a lecherous grin, "All of Stephanie's girlfriends are hot, but Shirl is the hottest. You are a lucky dog, Ron."

I gave Stephanie an obvious ogle and then turned to back to Nigel.

"Well, Shirl is undoubtedly hot, but Stephanie looks amazing."

Nigel grinned wolfishly. "Oh, I know, mate. Shirl is hot, but she can't hold a candle to my Steph." Stephanie blushed and then they kissed again some more.

Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear as she watched Nigel and Stephanie.

"I'm glad, you found your woman, Nigel. You deserve to be happy."

Then Sabrina turned to me.

"You remember, Ron. We met Stephanie's aunt. Her name was Ellen."

"Oh, yeah, that Red Sox fan. She was his wife." I turned to Stephanie.

"Your aunt is beautiful, honey. But, somehow, you're even more gorgeous."

Stephanie blushed beet red.

"Thanks, Ron. Shirl said you were a smooth one." Then she turned to Sabrina and gave her the once over.

"Shirl can't wait to hook up with you, either, Sabrina, and I can see why. You're spectacular."

It was Sabrina's turn to blush. She was scarlet. The ladies leaned in a gave each other a friendly kiss on the lips.

I glanced over at Nigel and we grinned at each other knowingly.


We were sitting at the table and having a great time together.

"So, Ron, did you end up fucking Nancy?"

"Yes, Nigel, she was a great fuck, but she pissed me off. She called you a cheater."

Nigel's face darkened. "That fucking bitch."

Sabrina giggled. "That's just what we said, multiple times." She giggled again. "She was so angry when Ron rejected her after that. Thank you so much, Nigel."

Nigel broke into a grin.

"She was really brassed off was she?"

Sabrina giggled and then she did an imitation of Nancy at the parking lot. She stomped and turned away angrily.

Nigel let out a bellowing laugh. "Oh my God, Sabrina. I can just see her." He couldn't stop laughing.

"What about you and Maureen, Nigel?"

Stephanie looked on interestedly. Nigel turned to her.

"This was before I met you, love."

Stephanie smiled and nodded and kissed him.

Nigel turned to me and gave me a knowing grin.

"Your Maureen sure knows how to have fun in the sack, Ron."

"Oh, I know, Nigel. We did just about anything you can do together. I wonder how many of those wild things she learned from other partners."

"Anyways, we had a great time together. But you know what's funny? She made sure I was single before we did anything. She said she was done with fucking attached men. I was almost tempted to believe her."

"Well, Nigel. She had told me that she was going to change her act. She sounded sincere. It seems that she is following through with her promise."

Nigel looked thoughtful. "Well, I must say, I was tempted to date her a few more times, but I held to my promise. We only hooked up once."

"She wanted you guys to become a couple, huh?"

Nigel looked over at Stephanie and then they kissed again.

"Yes, she wanted to, but I'm very thankful that I was free to meet up with the perfect woman."

Stephanie blushed and they kissed again.


Sabrina asked, "So how did you guys meet, anyways?"

Stephanie answered. "I play cello in the orchestra. We're always looking for fill-in members. Our director was auditioning drummers. It takes a special drummer to fit into an orchestra. He can't be too rambunctious. Anyways I saw Nigel trying out. He kept staring at me. Then I heard him say something to the director. I was entranced as soon as I heard his voice."

Nigel grinned. "I 'accidentally' bumped into Stephanie as I was leaving."

Stephanie giggled. "Yes, and then I 'accidentally' asked him out to dinner."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.