After the Shock
Chapter 95

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 95 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I glanced over at Sabrina. She had been watching the whole thing.

She nodded pointedly at the lady with the hips and licked her lips obviously. I nodded my head enthusiastically. Sabrina gave me a quick kiss and then dragged me up to talk to her.

"Excuse me, young lady. Is there a problem?"

The blonde stared at Sabrina.

"Not really, why?"

"I was just curious, honey. You're young and beautiful but it looked like you were disappointed that man didn't want to hook up with you."

The girl blushed prettily when Sabrina said she was beautiful, but then she looked frustrated.

"I am disappointed. That man is my girlfriend's uncle. She raves about him all the time. He's supposed to be an amazing lover."

Sabrina glanced over at Don and his wife. The busty blonde was getting very friendly with them both. Don was definitely going to get lucky that night.

"He's not that blonde's uncle is he?"

"Suzie? Oh no. My girlfriend, Stephanie, looks a lot like his wife there."

"Oh I see. I'm Sabrina by the way, and this is my boyfriend, Ron."

"I'm Shirl. I love your dress, Sabrina."

Sabrina blushed and then twirled for her. She wiggled her butt suggestively. God she looked sexy. Shirl seemed to enjoy looking at her as much as I did. She licked her lips.

Then Sabrina said, "Shirl, I'm going to let you know a secret.

You see Ron here? He's the best lover I've ever had in my life, honey. I thought my ex husband was a great lover but he can't compare with Ron. It's not even close."

Shirl checked me out. I wasn't sure what she was thinking.

"So? Why are you telling me this, Sabrina?"

"Shirl honey, both Ron and I are attracted to you. Would you like to join us in bed for some fun?"

Shirl blushed beet red. Unlike her busty friend, I was willing to bet that Shirl was a natural blonde. I was very much hoping she would say yes.

"You're serious?"

"Yes Shirl." Sabrina's eyes roved all over her body and then she licked her lips sexily. "You're making me so hot, honey."

Shirl blushed again. Then she turned to check me out once more.

"Are you as good as she says, Ron?"

I grinned at her. "I've never had any complaints, Shirl."

She looked a little skeptical.

Her busty blonde friend, Suzie, joined us briefly. She kissed Shirl and they whispered together and then she left. She looked very excited. She left with Don and his wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.