After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 89

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 89 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The next morning I came awake slowly. I heard light moaning and the bed was rocking slightly. Sabrina and Paula were furiously licking each other. I sat up and my morning wood was ready for action.

Sabrina's ass was ripe for the taking. I spit in her butt a couple of times and kneaded her ass hard.

"Ohhhh god Ron. You read my mind. Slam it in, Ron."

I pounded in to her delectable rear.

"Ooooohhh fuck ya."

I gave it to her fast and hard.

"Ohhhh, Aaahhhh, Yesssss, Aaaaahhh."

I spewed my load into her rectum and then pulled out.

Paula surfaced and sucked the cum out of Sabrina's ass.

She pulled away and smiled at me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I hope you can give me another go this morning, Ron?"

Sabrina recovered and wiped my cock thoroughly and lovingly with a cloth. Then she started sucking. Paula joined her and they took turns ministering to my cock. Sabrina smiled at me mischievously. Paula looked up at me with doe eyes. It wasn't long before I was raring to go again. I backed away from their attention. Paula smiled at me seductively and laid back on the bed. Her legs were spread wide.

"C'mon Ron. Don't be gentle this time. Fuck me hard right from the get go."

Paula looked divine. Her chest was already heaving with passion and it was doing wonderful things to her massive breasts. I slammed in as hard as I could and started mauling those titties mercilessly.

"Oooohhh my god, Ron. Aaaaaaaagggggghhhh. Fuck me, Ron. Oooooooohhh."

Paula wanted it hard and she got it hard. I pounded into her with all my might.

"Oooooooohhhh, Aaaaaaggggghhhh."

She shook all over as she came hard. I slowed down and waited for her to recover.

"Oh my god, Ron. You're still going?"

I tapped her knee and she quickly got on all fours. I slipped my thumb into her ass and then slammed my cock in to her pussy.

"Yessss Ron. Oooohhhh."

She bucked back at me good as I gave it to her. I couldn't take it any more and I came hard.

Sabrina cleaned up and then moved in to kiss me.

"Wow Ron, you were an animal."

"She asked for it, Sabbie."

Paula came up and made it a three way kiss.

"Thanks Sabrina. Thanks Ron. Thanks for everything."

We made out three way style for a few minutes and then got dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.