After the Shock
Chapter 87

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 87 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We headed downstairs for some supper. I was wearing just my boxers.

Sabrina and Paula slipped into their sexy nighties again. I couldn't keep my eyes off Paula's tits. They were standing up pretty tall without the aid of a bra. Paula noticed my attention and grinned at me seductively. Sabrina was busy getting dinner ready. I couldn't help myself. I started kissing Paula as I mauled her titties. Paula was moaning.

"Ohhh god, Ron."

Paula's hand found its way down to my cock and she started stroking me lightly. My cock was rising up to meet the challenge. I felt a hand on my back.

Then Sabrina said, "Guys, don't get going too fast now. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes or so."

I turned to look at Sabrina. She was grinning merrily at us.

Sabrina pulled in Paula for a kiss. Both Sabrina and I were mauling her tits then.

"Ooohhh god, Sabrina. You two are going to spoil me for anybody else.

I'm so hot right now."

Sabrina said, "Paula honey. You're driving us both crazy as well."

Sabrina turned to me and we kissed passionately. It was a special kiss.

I was really in love with Sabrina right then.

Sabrina backed away and beamed at me.

"Sorry Ron, I've got to watch dinner." She rushed back to the stove.

Paula said, "Wow, that was an amazing kiss you guys just gave to each other."

I kissed Paula hard and she responded eagerly. Eventually she backed away again.

"See that was a hot kiss. I want your cock inside me again right now.

But that kiss between you and Sabrina. That was different. Wasn't it?"

Sabrina came back.

"Paula honey. Ron and I love each other. We both like to have fun with other women as you know, but I love Ron so much. It's almost spiritual."

Paula looked at Sabrina and then at me. "I'm happy for you guys. I really am. I just hope that I can have somebody kiss me that way before I die."

Sabrina grinned at her. "Well Paula, I think we've proven tonight that you have been shutting down half the population without giving them a chance. Maybe your special someone is a woman or maybe they are a man."

Paula gasped. "You're right Sabrina. I'm strongly attracted to both of you. Maybe not capital 'L' love, but more than just casual attraction.

I never thought I would feel that way about a man."

Paula turned to me and we kissed again. "Is there a younger single version of you out there Ron?" she asked with a smile.

"Well Paula. My son, Kevin is 20. I'm not really sure if he's single or not honey. Probably not though. He usually has a girlfriend. He's going to university."

"Interesting," said Paula with a smile.

"Hey Sabrina, do you know Kevin? What's he like?"

Sabrina was just shutting off the stove. Dinner was ready.

She gave Paula a big smile. "Oh Paula honey, Kevin is a hunk. He's a nice enough young man. He's not the mean jock type. But like Ron says, he usually has girls fighting over him. I'm not sure if he's ready to settle down just yet."

We ate our dinner quickly. I couldn't keep my eyes off Paula's tits. I looked over at Sabrina. She was watching Paula intently as well. I kept looking at Sabrina until she noticed. She looked up at me and then she blushed.

"Busted," I said with a grin.

"What?" asked Paula.

"Well Paula, Sabbie here is drooling all over the plate. But it's not food that she's drooling over."

Sabrina turned even redder. Paula blushed as well.

"Ohh Ron, leave her alone."

"Why Paula?" I asked with a grin.

Sabrina started laughing. "Paula honey, don't worry about me. Ron can tease me all he likes. Now shouldn't we get back to the bedroom?"

Sabrina stood up and wiggled her ass enticingly as she walked away. It was Paula and I's turn to drool.

"God Ron, she is sooo hot. Look at that. You are a lucky man."

"I know, Paula. I know. Let's go huh?"

We both stood up and followed Sabrina.

She glanced back at us and grinned and wiggled her butt some more. God she looked sexy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.