After the Shock
Chapter 80

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 80 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"Sabbie, honey, the private investigator sent me an email with an attached audio file. If you remember he was going to forward on any communications where Maureen mentioned Armando, me or you. He explains that they've taped a conversation between Maureen and Jenny. He says he can provide the whole conversation if I want. The attached file only contains their discussion about you and me."

We listened to it together.

"Jenny honey, how's your dad doing?"

"Oh Mom, Dad is really happy these days. Dad and Sabrina are really into each other. They still act like they are in the honeymoon phase."

"Really, what about Colleen?"

"Oh Mom, Aunt Colleen cheated on Dad. She's been gone for months now."

"She did? Really?"

"Yeah Mom, you never heard about any of this? Dad had 4 girlfriends at the same time for a while."

"Four? Really?"

"Yeah Mom, There was Sabrina and Aunt Colleen. They slept together as a threesome every night until Colleen cheated. Then Dad was also seeing Monica and Amber on a regular basis."

"Monica? You're joking?"

"Nope, Monica says that Dad is the best lover she's ever had and it's not even close."

"Oh my god. Did Sabrina know?"

"Yes Mom. Somehow Dad was able to have four girlfriends and they all knew about each other."

"Who was the other one again?"

"Amber. You met her once."

"Oh, is she the one who looks like she's 16?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"So he had 4 girlfriends but not anymore?"

"Nope, now Sabrina and Dad are inseparable."

"I see. What happened?"

"Oh Sabrina got jealous of the younger girls and broke it off with Dad. I'm not sure if Monica found her other boyfriend first or what, but I know Dad broke it off with both Monica and Amber and then Sabrina and Dad were a normal couple for a while."

"For a while? then what?"

"Oh, I guess Sabrina must have liked sharing her bed with your sister, Mom."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, now Dad and Sabrina have threesomes with a different woman almost every weekend."

"You're not serious, Jenny."

"I'm serious. It's God's truth, Mom."

"Wow! How do you know all this anyway?"

"Mom, I still do my laundry at Dad's place every Saturday. I saw a woman leaving one morning. She was kissing Sabrina as much as she was kissing Dad, and it was obvious she wanted to stay longer. The next Saturday it was a hot redhead with a killer ass. The next Saturday it was Amber. And you know the funny thing, Mom?"

"No what?"

"All three of those women couldn't stand up straight. It looked like they were having major pains coming from their rear if you know what I mean?"

"You mean your father fucked them up the ass?"

"It sure looked that way, Mom. But all three of them were very lovey dovey on their way out with both Sabrina and Dad."

"Wow."

"Sabrina is really awesome you know, Mom."

"Oh I know, Jenny. She was my best friend. I miss her."

"Yeah she's nice, but that's not really what I was talking about."

"What then?"

"I saw Dad fuck Sabrina in the ass one time, Mom. He really gave it to her hard. I mean they were both slamming into each other. I know it was my dad and everything, but I got really horny watching them."

"Oh Jenny. You shouldn't have spied on them."

"I didn't mean to, Mom. I just stumbled onto them. Then I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were so hot."

"Oh Jenny, now you're making me horny. I wish your father could be with me just one more time."

"That'll never happen, Mom. You should see his face when somebody mentions your name."

"Oh, I know, honey. I screwed up everything."

"Anyways, back to Sabrina. I talked to her 15 minutes after I saw them fucking. She was walking around and acting like nothing happened.

Somehow she takes that ass pounding and she doesn't feel the after effects at all. She's awesome."

That was the end of the recording.

Sabrina looked at me with a grin.

"It seems I have a secret admirer, Ron."

I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss and grabbed onto her ass.

"This time I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard, Sabbie. You'll feel it this time."

"Oh yeah, buster? All right then. Give it to me."

Yes, Life was still good.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.