After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 78

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 78 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"Wow, mate. That was pretty intense and you Sabrina, you are quite the tiger. I never would have thought you would fuck like that."

Sabrina's face lit up. "That was nothing Nigel. Just wait 'til round two."

Holly said, "Sabrina honey, how could you take that big cock up your ass with no lube? Didn't it hurt?"

Sabrina grinned. "I like it better with no lube, Holly. It's amazing. You should try it sometime."

Holly blushed beet red. "I've never let anyone fuck my ass, Sabrina. I don't think I wanna start any time soon."

"Your loss honey," said Sabrina with a grin.

I was only half way paying attention to the conversation. I was staring at Holly's huge tits. Her nipples were also large and they were erect. She gave me a sexy smile. My cock was starting to rise again already. It made its presence known against Sabrina's leg.

"Hard again already, Ron?" asked Sabrina with a grin.

Sabrina got on her knees in front of the chair and started to lick my cock. Her ass was in perfect line of sight for Nigel and Holly. Nigel's eyes were locked on her butt. I looked up at Holly. She was fondling her breasts and then she even was able to lick one of her own breasts. We were staring into each other's eyes and she was flirting with me big time. I unconsciously grabbed onto Sabrina's head and mashed her face into my cock as I thrust into her mouth. Sabrina gagged.

I pulled out quickly so she could breathe.

"Sorry Sabbie, got a little carried away there."

Sabrina smiled at me and stood up. She held out her hand and then pulled me up so I was standing as well. Sabrina quickly got on her knees on the Lazyboy. She angled herself so we could still watch the other couple. Her ass was presented to me in all its glory. I mounted up and slammed home.

"Ohhhh fuck ya. Fuck me Ron. Aaaaaghhhh."

Holly was stroking Nigel's cock and he was mashing her breasts. He slid his cock between the mountains and fucked her tits with no mercy. Holly was enjoying herself but she seemed more interested in what Sabrina and I were doing.

Sabrina was really excited. She was bucking into my cock like a mad woman. I did my best to keep up with her. My cock was like a ramrod.

Nigel finally stopped pounding into Holly's tits and fucked her doggy style. Her natural wonders hung down and wobbled as he fucked her. I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Sabrina was giving a running commentary the whole time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.