After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 67

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I gave Michael a quick talking to, outlining my plan. He agreed to follow it. He would show up a little later, after I had a chance to prep Maggie.

I rang Maggie's doorbell and she answered.

"Hi Ron, what's up?"

"Let's chat inside, Maggie."

She showed me in.

"So how are things with you and Michael?"

Her face darkened.

"I kicked him out, Ron."

"That's it?"

"He keeps trying to talk with me but I won't let him."

"Why Maggie?"

"Because he cheated on me. You jerk!"

"I know. It's just I find myself believing his story. I think there were only the 2 incidents that he described and that's all. What do you think?"

"Oh, I think you might be right, Ron."

"He really does love you, you know."

"Oh I love him too. Why did he have to cheat on me?"

She started bawling. I held my arms out and she rushed up to me. I held her as she cried her eyes out for 10 minutes. She finally started to calm down.

"Who's your favorite celebrity, Maggie? Who gets your motor running?"

"Probably Brad Pitt. Why?"

"OK Maggie. Close your eyes and dream with me for a second OK?"

"OK." She closed her eyes.

"You're at the public pool, Maggie. Brad is there. He's got a tight speedo on.

He looks really sexy. All of the women are drooling as they stare at him.

Brad catches your eye and walks over to you. He uses all of his charm as he chats with you and then reaches for your hand. He leads you away. What would you do, Maggie?"

She opened her eyes. Her face was flushed.

"That would never happen."

"Yes, but if it did? What would you do?"

"I'm not sure, Ron."

"You might just let Brad do whatever he wanted. Right?"

Maggie blushed. "Maybe."

"OK now, I know Maureen is not a celebrity, but she easily could have been a model if she wanted to. She is off the charts hot. I'm not exaggerating. She probably did charm Michael and then lead him to the bedroom. Can't you cut him just a little slack?"

Maggie nodded her head slowly.

"I guess."

Just then the doorbell rang. Maggie looked at me.

"It's him isn't it?"

"Shouldn't you answer the door, Maggie?"

She nodded and opened the door. Michael handed her a dozen roses. He looked good. Maggie flushed and then motioned for him to come in.

"Maggie honey. I love you."

Her face softened.

"I love you too, Michael."

They hugged and kissed briefly. Maggie pulled away and rushed off to get the flowers into a vase with some water. Michael gave me a grin.

When Maggie returned she looked at Michael.

"What happened to your hair, Michael?"

"Do you like it, Maggie?"

"It looks good, Michael. Did you do that yourself?"

He blushed.

"No Maggie. Ron's girlfriend, Sabrina, did it. I think I can do it now though.

She showed me how."

"And those clothes?"

"They belong to Ron's son, Kevin. What do you think?"

"You look really good, Michael."

They shared a passionate kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.