After the Shock
Chapter 65

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina met with the lawyer Monday morning. She said the meeting went well. I met him in the afternoon. I didn't want anything special. I just wanted a quick divorce. Since the kids are both over 18 there was no child support to worry about. He assured me Maureen would be served in the next couple of days.

That evening at home the doorbell rang. Sabrina and I looked at each other and shrugged and then I answered the door. It was Maureen.

"Was it you, Ron?"

"Huh, what are you talking about, Maureen?"

"Jim is in the hospital. Somebody beat him up bad. They really gave his balls a going over. He's in a lot of pain."

I glanced over at Sabrina and she was smiling wildly.

"Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," I said with a laugh.

"So it wasn't you then, Ron?"

"No, it wasn't me, Maureen. I almost did something like that 3 months ago but I decided he wasn't worth the effort."

"How about you, Sabs? Did you arrange it?"

"No Maureen. I had nothing to do with it either."

"I wonder who it was then?"

"Why should you care, Maureen?"

"Well Ron, Jim and I have been living together for the last while."

"Oh really?"

"Yes Ron."

"What did he say about Dorothy and Melinda?"

"Oh he said, yes he did have sex with each of them, but only once. He feels really guilty about it."

Sabrina and I burst out laughing. Tears we were streaming down my face.

I was laughing so hard."

Maureen stared at both of us and then got angry.

"What?? What am I missing?"

"You tell her, Sabbie."

"Well Maureen. Melinda and I had a heart to heart chat. Melinda was 11 years old the first time she saw her mom and my hubby have sex. She watched them go at it every Saturday afternoon for years and years while I was away at my cooking classes."

"Holy fuck."

"Yes Maureen. Jim fucked Dorothy at least once a week for at least 10 years. He fucked Melinda 3 times. She has fended off his advances since then, but he keeps on trying. She says he tried again for her a couple of weeks ago."

"Holy fucking shit. I'm going to go back to the hospital and give him another kicking."

Sabrina and I laughed some more.

"Maureen darling," I said a little sarcastically.

"Yes Ron."

"I do know who beat him up."

"You do?"

"You remember that barbecue party at John and Sandy's a couple of years ago."

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, I understand you tried to initiate sex with someone but he turned you down. Do you remember that guy, Maureen?"

Maureen blushed beet red.

"Nigel. You're talking about Nigel right?"

"Yes Maureen. Nigel is the one who either beat up Jim or arranged it."

"Why would he do that?"

"C'mon Maureen. You're not dumb."

Maureen gasped.

"Jim and Nigel's wife? Oh my god!"

"My guess is they had an affair. I don't think Nigel would get that rough for a one time thing."

Maureen started crying. She just lost all her composure and blubbered.

Sabrina and I looked at each other. We left Maureen alone in the living room and we headed to the kitchen.

Eventually Maureen calmed down and joined us in the kitchen.

"Oh God Ron. I'm so sorry. I'm finally starting to understand what I put you through."

"How have things been going for you lately, sexwise, Maureen? Were you faithful to Jim?"

"I was good, Ron. I only cheated on him once, but then I felt guilty about it and I told him all about it."

"That does sound like a step forward for you, Maureen."

"But now I find out that he tried for Melinda while we were supposedly being monogamous. Do you know if he is still fucking Dorothy?"

Sabrina and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"We don't know, Maureen. But all I can say is that I wouldn't be surprised if he was still fucking both Dorothy and Nancy. Why would he stop?"

Maureen grinned evilly.

"Well he just might stop now. The doctors aren't sure if he'll ever be able to get it up again."

All 3 of us were grinning broadly.

"I really am sorry, Ron."

"I believe you, Maureen. By the way, you will be receiving a divorce petition in the next couple of days."

Maureen started to tear up again.

"Thanks for the warning, Ron. I should go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.