After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 56

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The next day we both made appointments to see the lawyer. We had to wait until Monday to see him.

I arrived home that evening to find a little paper arrow on the bottom stair pointing up.

Obviously Sabrina and Annette were in the bedroom already. I rubbed my hands in anticipation and headed up the stairs quickly. I could hear giggling. When I entered the bedroom Annette and Sabrina turned to look at me with wide smiles. They were both stark naked.

"Hi honey, it's about time you got home."

I pulled Sabrina in for a torrid kiss.

"It's just after 5, Sabbie. I'm earlier than usual."

Sabrina backed away from me with a smile and pointed towards Annette.

I kissed Annette passionately.

Sabrina said, "I know honey. I was just kidding. Annette got here about 10 minutes ago. We were just trying to figure out what lingerie we should put on for you but it's all good, Ron. You go right ahead and give her a nice welcome fuck, honey."

Annette and I were frenching each other as Sabrina talked. I backed away and removed my clothes quickly. My rock hard cock bobbed around proudly as I slipped off my boxers. Annette's face went very red and she lied back on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Take me, Ron."

I pushed up into Annette's cunny forcefully.

"Mmmmpppfff."

"How you doin', Annette?"

"Ohhhh Ron, Aaahhhh. I'm good ... Aaaaagggghhh."

I gave it to Annette pretty good for a while. She was bucking back at me wildly and it wasn't long before she came hard. I just kept pumping into her in that rhythm as she came and came. Finally her body went limp but she kissed me hard.

"Thanks, I needed that so bad, Ron."

I glanced over at Sabrina and gave her a grin. She smiled at me knowingly.

I kissed Annette forcefully.

"Annette honey, that was just an appetizer. Are you ready for a real fuck now?"

Annette looked startled. "What? That wasn't a real fuck, Ron?"

I started to pound into her harder.

"Oooohhhh Ron. You go right ahead and show me a real fuck."

I pounded and pounded with all my energy.

"Aaaaaghhhh."

Annette was struggling to keep up with me but she just couldn't. She did seem to be enjoying it quite a bit though so I continued my assault.

"Ooohhhh my God Ron. Aaaaaggghhhh."

After a few minutes of hard thrashing I slowed down the pace almost completely. I just gave her long slow thrusts.

"Oh my god, Ron. I think I came four times there. " Annette turned to Sabrina.

"Thanks so much, Sabrina. I can't believe he still hasn't come yet. Would you like to take over, honey?"

Sabrina smiled and leaned in to kiss Annette briefly and then she kissed me.

"No honey, you can have the first cumload. I'm guessing it will be the biggest one of the evening. Don't worry honey. Ron will be able to give me a good fuck still. Won't you, Ron?"

"You know it, Sabbie. I will be hard all night with two gorgeous asses staring at me like this."

As all of this conversation was taking place I was still pumping into Annette in a slow regular rhythm. Her body rippled with another mini orgasm.

I pulled out and tapped her knee. She hastily got on all fours. I spread her cheeks roughly. She moaned and moaned. I slammed my thumb up into her anus.

"Ohhhh Ron."

I pounded my cock into her cunny and kept on pounding.

"Oooohhhh Aaaaaaggghhh."

My orgasm was starting to build now. It was gonna be a good one. I pounded into Annette with no mercy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.