After the Shock
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I came home the next day and Sabrina was waiting for me as I walked in.

"What's up, Sabbie?"

"Hi Ron, I have another assignment for you."

"Another one, Sabbie?"

She smiled and kissed me. "Don't look so scared, Ron. I'm guessing you will like this one."

"Oh really?"

"Yes Ron, Monica called me today. I understand you suggested a plan for testing out boyfriends did you?

"Yes."

"Yes, well, Monica tested Amber's boyfriend and he failed."

"You mean?"

"Yes Ron. Amber's boyfriend had sex with Monica, and now Amber is a wreck."

"I see."

"So I need you to go and make Amber feel better."

"OK I guess."

"I also need you to help patch up Amber and Monica. Amber is not herself and she's angry at Monica. Amber is Monica's best friend so now Monica is also upset."

"I see."

"So Ron, this is a one day pass for you and Amber OK?"

"OK Sabbie. I love you, Sabbie."

We kissed passionately.

"I love you too, Ron. I want you to come home to me tonight OK?"

"Yes Sabbie. I'll be here. Don't worry."

She smiled at me again.

"OK Ron. Go now."

"Wish me luck, Sabbie."

We kissed again and I left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.