After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 50

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I opened the door to my home the next evening to a wondrous sight. Sabrina and Rita were in filmy negligees. Sabrina's face was very flushed.

"Hi honey, we've been waiting for you," she said throatily.

I glanced back and forth between them. Rita's large areolas were on full display underneath her nightgown. She was striking a sexy pose and her eyes were smouldering.

"Wow," I gasped.

Both ladies giggled and they rushed up and kissed me on each cheek. I grabbed Sabrina and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. My hands were all over her ass.

"Sabbie honey, have you been a bad girl?" I asked in a mock stern voice.

"Not yet Ron," she said with a sexy smile. Sabrina pulled away and Rita wormed her way in to my arms.

"Ron honey. I've been dreaming about this for months. C'mon, kiss me."

I grabbed Rita's ass with one hand and fondled her tit with the other. We were frenching madly and she started to moan.

Sabrina grabbed one of my arms and one of Rita's and dragged us towards the bedroom.

Rita said, "Ohhh Ron, How do you do eet Ron?" I'm soooo horny. I need your beeg deeck een me Ron."

Sabrina gave Rita a strange look. Rita's English sounds perfectly normal until she gets horny and then her Mexican roots show themselves.

When we got to the bedroom the ladies stripped off my clothes in no time. My cock bounced around proudly as they removed my boxers. I was hard as a rock. Rita lied down on her back on the bed and spread her legs. Sabrina backed away and smiled at me.

"C'mon Ron, peeck up the pace. Get your hard cock eento my pussy."

I slid my cock up into Rita and kissed her some more. I started slowly. Rita was thrusting up into me and wiggling her crotch around on my cock.

"C'mon Ron, geeve eeet to me."

I started thrusting a little harder and a little faster.

"Oooooohhhhh yesssss. Fuck me."

"She ground her pussy into me and her body vibrated as she came."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

I licked all around her massive nipples as she came. I kept pounding into her with long slow strokes. She tugged my hair gently and I moved up to kiss her. I picked up the pace a little.

"Ooooohhhh Ron, you're steeeel going honey?"

I kissed her passionately and started to give it to her good. I pounded into her furiously.

"Madre de Dios. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

That was the first time she actually spoke Spanish. It really turned me on. I lost control and fucked the living shit out of her.

"Oooohh, Aaaaah, Oooohhhh"

I pulled out and spewed my spunk all over Rita's sexy body. Ropes and ropes of semen kept coming. Sabrina appeared from nowhere and licked up all of the cum she could find. Rita was dead to the world. I flopped away from her. Sabrina came up to me for a kiss. She smiled at me.

"Wow Ron, you really fucked her hard."

Rita chimed in, "Yes he really did. Sabrina honey how can you stand it? If he fucked me like that two days in a row I don't think I would be able to walk."

Sabrina grinned sexily and wiggled her butt at Rita. "That's why he has to fuck my ass as much as my pussy, Rita."

Rita stared at her butt and said, "Sabrina honey, your ass is a work of art. I almost wish I had a cock so I could fuck it."

Sabrina blushed scarlet. The ladies moved in and started kissing each other passionately. They quickly switched into a 69 and they moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I watched them for a couple of minutes and my cock was rock hard again. Sabrina's luscious ass was wiggling in the air. I reached for the KY jelly and lubed her up. She looked back at me with an adoring smile. I thrust my cock up into her butthole.

"Mmmmmppphhhh. Yes Ron. Ahhhhhh. Slam it in to me. Ohhhhh. Harder."

I gave it to Sabrina good for at least 10 minutes. Finally my orgasm started to build.

"Oh my God, Ron. Ahhhhhh."

I spewed my jism up into her rectum.

"Oooooohhhhhhhaaaahhhhhh."

I collapsed. Rita appeared from under Sabrina and licked around her ass. I could hear her slurping the cum out of her butthole. Then Rita came to cuddle with me.

"Ron honey. You're still the only one that's been up in my ass. I'm going to need you to do that again for me OK?"

I nodded and kissed her passionately.

"Not right away, OK Rita? Let's take a little break."

Sabrina came up to kiss me hard.

"Oh, is poor little Ronnie all tuckered out?"

I grinned at her.

"Let's go cook some dinner. I need fuel for the late night session. You ladies ain't seen nothin' yet."

Rita giggled. "Promises promises big man."

Sabrina whipped up a meal. We ate quickly and then we were back in bed again.

The ladies started things by double teaming my cock with their sexy mouths. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. Rita got up and reached for the lube and handed it to Sabrina.

"Could you lube up my butt for him, honey?"

"My pleasure sweetie," said Sabrina with a lascivious smile.

Sabrina tried lubing Rita's butt the old fashioned way first. She spit into it and then licked all around it. Rita was going crazy. Finally Sabrina slathered the jelly into her butt and backed away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.