After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 46

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

That night Sabrina and I discussed my two visits. We decided that I would get the detective to watch Tom & Jessica just to see if they were up to no good or not.

Then we discussed the visit with Maggie.

"So did you have sex with Maggie, Ron?"

"No Sabrina, she was very calm and controlled about everything. After Michael admitted to having sex with Maureen twice he swore up and down he was otherwise completely faithful. Maggie seemed upset under the surface but she controlled herself and asked me to leave."

"Do you think Michael was telling the truth?"

"I'm not sure honey. I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth. He's a pretty geeky looking guy. He probably wouldn't get many opportunities anyways."

"What about Maggie? Is she attractive?"

"Not really, no Sabbie. She doesn't really seem to care about her appearance much though. She might be pretty if she put some effort into it."

"So I guess that covers everyone now, right Ron?"

"The only other one I have been thinking about is Armando, the guy Maureen fucked on our honeymoon."

"Oh yeah, but you said he was divorced from his wife."

"Yes, that's what Maureen said. She also said that She and Armando get together every year."

"Yes, I can see why you want to confront him."

"The problem is that he lives in Italy and if I travelled there he would have all of the advantages."

"So what are you going to do, Ron?"

"I'm not sure, Sabbie. Maybe I'll ask the detective for some advice. If I could find out when Armando was over here I might figure out something."

"Can I ask you a question, Ron?"

"Sure, Sabbie"

"I know that you don't like Jim anymore, but I'm kind of surprised that you never fought or anything."

"Yeah, some days I am tempted to look him up and kick his ass, but what point would that serve? He must be pretty miserable now. If I were him I would be."

"He is miserable, Ron. He calls me up every once in a while and it's obvious he's been crying his eyes out every time."

"How's that make you feel, Sabbie?"

"I've got mixed feelings, Ron, but I'm sort of ashamed to say that happiness seems to be the dominant one."

"Happiness that Jim is in pain?"

"Yes, Ron. Does that make me evil?" Sabrina looked truly concerned.

"No Sabbie, it makes you human."

Sabrina smiled and hugged me and kissed me.

"So Sabbie, if I ever did fight with him, would you be upset?"

"No Ron, I would just be hoping that you didn't get hurt."

"Do you want me to kick his ass, Sabbie?"

"Not really Ron, I'm good with things the way they are. I'm just trying to understand you better. So how is it different with Armando then?"

"Well Armando pisses me off more than Jim for some reason. Jim doesn't seem to have cheated with too many different people. I picture Armando as the player's player, leaving a trail of broken marriages and broken women. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows?"

"If he really is like that, then you should do something if you can."

"I'll see if I can get someone to watch him in Italy and give us a picture of what he's like, then we can decide."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.