After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 43

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I rang Jill and Robert's doorbell. Jill answered. She gave me a quick once over and invited me in. I didn't even get to start into my spiel before she leaned in and said,

"Do you want me?"

She pushed her breast up against me. Jill was 35. She was pretty, and she knew it. She really wasn't my type, but I nodded my head. She started frenching me immediately.

I kissed her back and grabbed onto her ass. She lowered her lips and undid my pants. She sucked me for bit and then got on all fours.

"C'mon mister. Fuck me hard."

I slammed into her for a few minutes and came into her pussy.

"That wasn't bad at all," She said.

She smiled at me and reached for my cock. She was all set to blow me again. I pulled away and started getting dressed.

"Ohhhh, C'mon mister. I can get you ready again."

"Sorry miss, I need to go."

"Ok then, come back any time."

Wow, that woman fucks anything that walks, and I thought Maureen was a slut.

I talked with Sabrina about her that evening.

"Sabbie honey, I didn't even get to say anything. She was propositioning me from the get go."

"So you fucked her did you?"

"Yes Sabbie, I fucked her, but I felt dirty afterwards. I went straight to the clinic and got checked out for STDs."

"Good thinking, Ron."

"Yeah, so I figure there's no way that Robert is getting as much strange as she is. I felt no need to go into any details. Afterwards I didn't want to even tell her my name."

"So that leaves Maggie right?"

"Yes Sabbie, I've arranged to meet Tom's first wife, Mary, tomorrow and if that doesn't take too long, I will also see Maggie.

"OK Ron, let me know how it goes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.