After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 42

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

One day I opened up my special e-mail account and there were two messages. One was from Tom Griffin's first wife. I opened up the e-mail.

"Thank You! I just loved your present. I would love to meet you, whoever you are.

Anxiously awaiting your reply. Mary."

The second e-mail was from wife number two. It was short and sweet. "I knew he was scum, but I didn't know he was that bad. Thanks for sharing.

Holly."

I showed the two e-mails to Sabrina.

"So are you going to reply to Mary?"

"Yes Sabbie, I will meet up with her, but I don't think I will be needing a free pass for her. They've been divorced more than 5 years now."

"I noticed you said for her. Was there something else, Ron?"

"I've been thinking about Jill and Maggie."

"The wives of the other two pool guys. Right?"

"Right. Their husbands were only with Maureen a few times. I'm not sure what I should do."

"I think you should meet with them Ron. If I were the wife, I would want to know."

"OK Sabbie, I was leaning towards meeting them as well."

"You can have a one day pass for each of them Ron. Just let me know what happens."

"Oh I will Sabbie. You are a wonderful woman. You know that right?"

Sabrina smiled up at me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Why don't you show me how much you love me, Ron?"

Yes. Life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.