After the Shock
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I went back to Sabrina's place. She was waiting for me in the living room. She rushed up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"How'd it go, Ron?"

"Well I must say, Sabbie, that was much more fun than my last assignment."

She grinned at me.

"Yeah you took your time. Did you fuck her ass?"

"Yes, I did, Sabbie. She had only tried it once before and it didn't work well that time. So she was basically an anal virgin."

"Did she like it?"

"Yes Sabbie. She said she couldn't wait until we did it again."

Sabrina giggled.

"I know that feeling, but she's gonna have to do without."

Sabrina giggled again and then turned around and wiggled her butt for me.

"What do you think, Ron? I can't wait until you fuck my ass again either."

I grabbed onto her butt with one had and pulled her towards the bedroom.

"Not the bedroom this time, Ron."

"Why?"

"I think Dorothy is outside on the patio. I want you to fuck me in the back yard."

"Oh I get it. What if the other neighbors hear us?"

"I don't care, Ron. I want Dorothy to see you fuck me silly."

"You're the boss, Sabbie."

We headed to the back yard. Sabrina had already placed the lube on the patio table. I glanced over next door and Dorothy was indeed relaxing in a hammock next door.

Sabrina got on all fours on a lawn chair and I positioned myself behind her. I lubed up her butt and slammed in.

"Ohhh fuck ya," she yelled.

I started pounding into Sabrina's luscious ass.

"Fuck me Ron. Fuck my ass. Oooooohhhhhh"

I pounded into her hard. She was bucking back at me furiously.

"Yes Ron. Fuck me. Harder."

I took a quick look over at Dorothy's yard. She was no longer in the hammock. I scanned the fence quickly and I was pretty sure I could see the knot she was looking through. I glanced around elsewhere and I saw an older guy avidly watching from the back fence. I think he was watching Sabrina and I as well as Dorothy. Dorothy was probably masturbating furiously. I grabbed onto Sabrina's hips and pulled her back towards me as I thrust up into her ass.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh Ron. That's it. Fuck me."

I slammed and slammed into her.

"Ooooooohhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

I spurted a few drops of cum into her butthole as my cock throbbed and throbbed.

I flopped onto an adjoining lawn chair. Sabrina eventually stood up and then slid in to snuggle next to me. She kissed me passionately.

"Thanks for everything, Ron."

"It was my pleasure, Sabbie. My pleasure."

I caught Dorothy heading inside. That would be an interesting meeting next time the ladies saw each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.