After the Shock
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

That night in bed after Colleen, Sabrina and I had our fun, we were relaxing.

"So, Ladies. I need a one day free pass tomorrow."

"What do you mean, Ron?" asked Sabrina.

I'm pretty sure that Maureen and George from next door have been having a regular get together ever since that gang bang. I want to meet with his wife Rita tomorrow and break the news to her. My guess is that she will be shocked and hurt. I would like to be able to offer to fuck her in front of George.

"I see. Is Rita hot?" asked Colleen.

Sabrina answered before I could, "Oh yes, Rita is hot all right. She's a statuesque Mexican beauty."

"Look ladies, I've lived next to Rita for years, and I never flirted with her at all. She always has kept pretty much to herself. I mostly want to offer this for her sake."

Colleen said, "Oh C'mon Ron, you don't want to get back at George at all?"

"That's part of it sure. I think it's sort of poetic. Sabbie honey, you understand don't you?"

"Yes Ron, I understand perfectly. I very much enjoyed the look on Jim's face when he walked in on us that day. At least I know that I'm not the only one in pain. Ron, I give you my permission to fuck her but as you said this is a one-time only pass. I don't want you adding her to your harem."

Colleen didn't look all that happy but she said, "I guess Ron, you have my permission, but only because somehow I think you would do it anyways whether I said yes or not."

"Collie honey, it's very important to me. Thank you. It will be a one-time only thing I promise."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.