After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 17

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The next morning I called into work and talked to my boss. I told him I needed a personal day.

Then a little later I called up Griffin Pools. I talked with the perky girl on the phone and arranged for Mr. Griffin to come to a site in the warehouse district that I had rented for just the one day. I gave a fake name and told her that I was thinking about installing a very large pool. We arranged for Mr.Griffin to show up at noon. When noon came around Mr. Griffin knocked on the door. My large associate let him in.

Tom Griffin looked a little confused as he said, "You want to install a pool here? Where?"

Let's call my large associate Felix just for convenience. He's a black man and he's also an old buddy back from high school days. He was gay back then, and nothing's changed.

Felix led Tom to the back section of the warehouse. Tom was confused but still unaware of what was coming to him. Felix had Tom's hands in cuffs before Tom had a chance to blink. I came out of the shadows and helped Felix get Tom ready for the next phase. Tom looked at me and he knew he should know me, but I don't think he remembered exactly who I was.

I made sure the video camera was on and everything was in good focus and then I stood in front of the camera. The voice changer and the distortion software were all set to go. Someone would have to go to a lot of trouble to figure out who Felix and I really were. Felix was the camera man for this introductory portion.

"Hi everyone, I'm pleased you took the time to watch this little presentation."

I pointed at Tom Griffin who had his legs and arms securely bolted. He wouldn't be moving any time soon. He was on his knees and his naked ass was on full display.

"Here's the star of our show. Mr. Tom Griffin." I clapped my hands loudly. "Say something for your fans, Tom."

"What the fuck is all this about? Who the fuck are you?"

"Let's just say, Tom, that there are two things that I am very angry with you about. The first one is somewhat understandable and if that was all there was, you wouldn't be here. The second thing deserves punishment though and so here you are. Felix, why don't you go ahead and have some fun?"

"Yeah boss," said Felix.

"As you can see, Tom, Felix here is a large black man with a very large black cock. Isn't that right, Felix?"

"Yeah boss."

"And you love to fuck defenceless white boys in the ass, don't you, Felix?"

"Yeah boss."

"Well don't let me stop you, Felix."

I went behind the camera and focused in on Felix's large black cock. He was semi hard. It must have been 11 inches long already.

Felix maneuvered himself around so his cock was in front of Tom's face.

"Suck on this bitch," said Felix.

Tom was scrambling madly trying to get out of his restraints and then he started to gibber."

"Oh my god, no."

Felix stripped his belt away from his pants and gave Tom a little whip with it. It wasn't hard, he was just letting Tom know what would happen if he didn't suck it.

"Suck it."

Tom cringed but he started sucking. Felix grabbed the back of his head and fucked Tom's mouth.

"Take it bitch," he yelled.

Eventually Felix pulled out and his rock hard cock was bouncing around. It must have been 13 inches long and it was thick."

Felix moved around and started playing with Tom's asshole. Tom was whimpering uncontrollably.

"Well boss, I think I better lube him up. I don't want to hurt myself," Felix said with a grin.

Felix lubed up Tom's ass and then thrust in. He pounded into Tom mercilessly. Tom was crying. I alternated between filming the penetration and filming Tom's face. Felix came hard and then pulled out. The cum started to leak out.

I said, "OK Tom, the worst is over for you if you are a good boy and tell the truth. If, however, you lie to me, Felix will give you a real working over. I understand that was a tame one was it, Felix?"

"Yeah boss, his ass hurts now because he took something he's never taken before. But that was as gentle as I could be. I hope he lies, boss. I want to tear his butthole out and leave a gaping wound."

Tom's face blanched and he clenched his butt. A lot of Felix's cum plopped out. I was pretty sure Tom was motivated to tell the truth. Felix took over behind the camera and I came in front of it again.

"OK Tom, you don't remember me huh? That's OK, but I bet you remember my wife. Don't yell out either my name or her name OK Tom? Felix will get to have some more fun with you if you do. Just refer to her as the slut OK? So you installed my pool a while ago. My wife is tall, blonde, stacked, gorgeous and slutty. You remember her don't you Tom? In fact I have it on good authority that you were fucking my-wife-the-slut long after that pool was installed. You remember who I am now, Tom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.