After the Shock
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I travelled back to my place. There was music playing in the family room. I went to check it out. Colleen was working out furiously in a pink leotard. She looked really hot. I just stood and watched her for a few minutes. Eventually I turned down the music. Colleen looked at me.

"Hi Ron, how long have you been here?"

"A few minutes, you're really working hard, Collie."

"Yeah, I need a break," she said with a smile.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She responded in kind.

"I hope you don't mind me setting up my gym in here?" she asked.

I liberated her tits from the leotard and started mashing them.

"As long as you don't mind coming over to the couch here for your break," I said with a leer.

She grinned at me and reached for my cock.

"This is just the kind of break I was hoping for."

We fucked each other hard. Her massive tits were bouncing everywhere. I slammed and slammed for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't take it any longer and spewed my cum into her. We both crashed on the couch.

Colleen wanted to work out again, and I made a few phone calls. I needed to arrange a few things so that Mr. Tom Griffin would be taken care of properly. I was now really looking forward to Monday.

Later that evening the phone rang.

"Hi Ron, it's me, Monica."

"Hi Monnie."

"I'd like to meet you for Sunday brunch tomorrow. Are you up for that?"

"Sure Monnie, let's say around Noon at Dutchie's. They put on a great brunch."

"Great, see you then, Ron."

Sabrina, Colleen and I had another marathon threesome in bed that evening. A good time was had by all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.