After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 12

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"Hey Ron, It's me, Sabrina."

"Hi Sabbie."

"Have you had sex today yet, honey?"

"Nope, not yet, why?"

"Good, keep it that way OK? We are invited to hang out with Dorothy from next door this afternoon. It's a little mini pool party, so bring your suit. I will arrange to get called away and then leave you there with Dorothy. You will proceed to fuck the stuffing out of her this afternoon. OK?"

"Sure, I guess, if she is willing."

"Oh, she'll be willing. Fuck her twice OK? In the ass if she is OK with that."

"You sound really angry, Sabbie."

"Oh, I am angry. Trust me. Come on over between 2 and 2:30 OK? I'll be in her back yard already chatting with her."

"OK Sabbie, see you then."

I showed up at 2:15. Sabrina and Dorothy were chatting like old friends. Sabrina looked really hot in a one piece suit. Her ass cheeks were hanging out on either side and my cock rose just seeing her. I pulled in Sabrina for a kiss while Dorothy watched.

I sat down and then turned to look at Dorothy. She seemed to be around 45. She had pretty sexy tits. They were sagging, but they looked good. She had a pretty face as well, but her age was showing. She was probably really hot 10 years ago.

Dorothy asked if I wanted a drink and then stood up to get it. She wiggled her slightly chunky ass as she walked away.

I said to Sabrina, "Well Sabbie, I would much rather fuck you than her. You look really hot. Dorothy? Not nearly as hot. Are you sure I can't have just a little fuck of your ass?"

Sabrina's eyes were twinkling.

"You want some of this do you?" she said as she stood up and slapped her ass.

I stood up to reach for her and she backed away giggling.

"Now, now, Ron. Focus. You are fucking Dorothy twice remember? After you're done with her, come up to see me in my bedroom."

"Yes'm," I growled.

Dorothy returned with my drink.

Sabrina said she had to go to the bathroom and left Dorothy and I alone. Dorothy dropped something and then bent over obviously so I could get a good look at her. She stood up again and glanced back at me to gauge my reaction. She liked what she saw and smiled at me sexily.

Sabrina returned and Dorothy sat back down and we chatted some more. 10 minutes later Sabrina's phone rang. We only heard Sabrina's side of the conversation.

"Hello."

"Hi Monica, honey."

"Oh my god! I'll be right over."

Sabrina hung up and said, "Monica has a slight emergency. She needs my help. Bye Dorothy. Bye Ron."

Sabrina dashed off.

"I wonder what happened," I said.

"Oh it can't be anything that bad, or she would have called the cops or at least got you to come along with her. Come on inside, Ron."

Dorothy stood up and held her hand out to me. She led me inside. She let her breasts brush against my arm accidentally on purpose. Once we were inside, Dorothy turned around to look at me and smiled. She was still holding my hand. I pulled her to me fairly hard and licked my lips obviously. Her smile widened and she threw herself into me. We were kissing passionately in no time. I let my hands fall to her breasts and she moaned. I pulled her to the couch and then picked at her bathing suit. She had it off in no time. I lowered my lips to her pussy and started lapping like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy was flowing like a fountain and she moaned louder and louder. Then a torrent of juice flowed out all at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.