After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I thought back to that morning. Waking up alone was no fun. I really enjoyed the sex with Monica and Amber, but I knew they were not girlfriend material. The age difference was just too large.

That left Colleen and Sabrina. I knew I wanted one of them to sleep with me that night but I just couldn't choose which one. They both were wonderful women.

I called up Sabrina. After the usual pleasantries, I said, "Sabs, honey, I'd like you to come over here around 8. Please bring an overnight bag just in case, but we need to have a serious talk, OK?"

"OK, Ron."

"Oh, and Sabs, just so you know, Colleen will be coming over at the same time.

I called Colleen and had a very similar conversation.

When the doorbell rang at 8 O'clock, both women were waiting at my doorstep.

I escorted them in. Colleen and Sabrina were checking each other out and silently evaluating each other.

"Let's all have a seat in the living room where we can talk, OK? So, you two know each other pretty well, don't you?"

Sabrina said, "Actually Ron, we've met at a few parties and such but we really haven't talked to each other much."

Colleen nodded her head in agreement, "We've had a few nice minor conversations, but we really don't know each other at all, Ron."

"Darn, I was hoping you were friends already or something. OK, you guys might be tempted to throw things at me, but please hear me out all the way before you say anything, OK?"

They both nodded their heads.

"So, I think you both already know that I have been friendly with 4 women since that fateful afternoon. One of them is Sabrina's daughter, Monica. She looks like a younger version of her mom which means that she's drop dead gorgeous. One of them is a 22 year old lady named Amber who is just over 5 feet tall and she could pass for 16 years old instead of 22. I am very much enjoying my time with them and they both made it clear they want to have sex with me whenever I can. I can't help it. I'm a man who was faithful to 1 person for 21 years. Now that commitment is over and I am very much enjoying my time with these two lovely ladies that are the same age as my daughter and I don't want to give it up."

Both Sabrina and Colleen nodded their heads. I hadn't surprised them yet.

"But don't sell yourselves short ladies. I've had amazing sex with both of you and I look forward to future sexual sessions with the both of you just as much as I do with the girls."

Sabrina and Colleen smiled at each other and waited for me to continue.

"So last night I slept alone and woke up alone. I didn't like it. I can't see myself sleeping with Monica or Amber. Sex sure, sleeping overnight? No. So, what I am trying to say is that I would like to sleep with one of you every night, but for the life of me, I can't choose which one. You have both become very important to me in a short period of time. Sure the sex is great, fabulous. But, I am getting attached to both of you for more than just sex."

Again the ladies studied each other more than they looked at me.

"But it doesn't stop there ladies. I really couldn't bear the thought of sleeping with a woman who is in an active relationship with another man. It just would get my blood boiling more than it already is. I realize that I'm a man-slut and you should not be forced to commit to just one man. It's not fair. And, I'm not forcing anything. Trust me. But if you want to sleep with me and wake up with me, I will need you to commit to me as a boyfriend."

Colleen said, "Ron, are you saying you can fuck anybody you want and we have to settle for just you?"

I replied, "Well, I can commit to only having sex with the four women that we have just discussed, if that helps at all."

Sabrina said, "It helps a little, Ron, but I'm still confused. Do you want us both to commit to having you as a boyfriend at the same time or do you want us to arm wrestle for you or what?"

Colleen laughed crazily, "I've been working out, Sabrina. You better not choose arm wrestling."

Sabrina scanned Colleen's body. "I thought you were looking slimmer honey. You look great."

Colleen blushed, "Yeah well, after Ron and I had sex for the first time the other day, I have become a workout maniac. I've lost 4.5 pounds already. But Sabrina honey. I am so jealous of your ass. There's no way mine will ever look like that, even if I lose 20 more pounds."

Sabrina blushed.

"You two both look absolutely fabulous this evening. Any man should be counting his lucky stars to have either one of you as his wife. Jim is such an idiot. He had you, Sabrina, and he threw you away. I'm pretty darn sure that if I was lucky enough to marry either one of you wonderful ladies instead of my-wife-the-slut, we would still be happily married when we were in our 90s."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.