After the Shock
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I called up Sabrina right away.

"Hi Ron, how are you doing?"

"Rotten honey, can I come over?"

"Oh yes, please come over, Ron."

I was there in a flash.

"Once a week for 15 years?" screamed Sabrina.

"Yep."

"Oh my god, how could we be so clueless?"

"They've both got to be really good at it dear. I'm sure they both have other regular lovers."

"Probably, and he almost had me ready to give him a chance again. Fucking bastard."

The phone rang. I grabbed Sabrina's hand.

"If it's him, act happy and invite him over right now," I said.

She nodded and answered the phone. After the normal pleasantries she said, "Sure honey, come right on up to bedroom."

We both rushed to the bedroom and she opened drawers searching for something.

She produced a jar of KY jelly that had never been opened.

"He begged to fuck my ass for years, but I'm still a virgin. Lube me up and get your cock in there before he shows up. Quick!"

We had our clothes off in no time, and I lubed her up. My cock was harder than I can ever remember. Her ass was to die for, and she was begging me to fuck her there. I slathered the lube on my cock as well.

"Here it comes, honey," I said.

I slid my cock in her as gently as I could.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

"OK there, honey?"

"Ohhhh my god."

She pushed her ass back into my cock and I thrust forward gently.

"What the fuck is going on here, Sabrina?" yelled Jim.

"Oh hi honey, Ron here is fucking my virgin ass. I thought you might want to watch."

And then she slammed her ass back into my cock as hard as she could.

"Fuck me, Ron. Break me in half."

She was bucking at me like a mad woman. It was all I could do to keep up with her, but I started thrusting into her like a piston.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I came hard.

"I'll fucking kill you, you mother fucker," said Jim.

"Jim, you've fucked my wife 780 times, and you're worried about one little ass fuck?" I asked.

Jim looked from me to Sabrina.

"Where'd you hear that crazy number?" he asked.

"From my loving wife Maureen of course. You two have had sex once a week for 15 years which works out to 780 in case you didn't know. How many times have you fucked Maureen's ass I wonder? 500?"

"I guess I'll be leaving now."

"That's right Jim. Get the fuck out. I never want to see your lying face again," yelled Sabrina.

He turned around and ran out.

"Are you OK honey? That was pretty violent sex," I asked her.

She smiled at me saucily. "Ron, I hope you won't mind fucking my ass on a regular basis. You won't mind? Will you?"

My cock rose up again and her eyes widened. She assumed the position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.