Building Mom's Business - Cover

Building Mom's Business

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 6: Morro Jable

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Morro Jable - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"Bloody Norah, Ronny that was hot," Jenny gasped, having taken off the strap-on and washed it. Like always when I had fucked mom's ass in my girlfriend's presence, she cleaned that part of me with some wet tissues. Mom, meanwhile, looked positively dazed.

Did I mention that Jenny had switched to British English? Apparently her English teacher, a guy from Britain, had given one of her essays a fail grade, counting every American phrase and spelling as a mistake. Since I was a native speaker, I took of course German lessons, nonetheless I had planned to confront the guy, but Jenny had insisted on showing she could speak both variants and had consequently switched to a British accent. It sounded quite sexy, actually.

I helped my befuddled parental unit up and held her because her wobbly legs barely carried her. Jenny had already put a towel over the seat of the chair.

"That was the best one I've ever had," mom babbled amid heavy breaths.

"I had worked out you'd like it a bit rough once in a while," I said and shrugged. "It seemed like the perfect opportunity as you were already opened up."

Mom smiled, still not entirely lucid while Jenny scampered off to get us some refreshments. What was it with us always ending up naked in the kitchen to discuss things? Talk about an interesting way to have board meetings...

I gave mom a bit more time to regain her wits, while Jenny came back with a bottle of wine for the ladies and a beer for me, and the accompanying glasses of course. Mom looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. So far she had been teetotalling since that fateful night, but it was time that she re-learned to deal with drinks in a responsible manner. Jenny served all of us. Somehow she always ended up being the waitress. She didn't seem to mind.

"As I said, the deal is done," I explained. "Since mom is the only adult in our company, she has to sign it."

"How much do we pay?" she asked as she sipped from her glass.

"I managed to wrestle them down to seven million," I said. "There were not too many other takers, and they all offered even less, so they didn't have much room for negotiation."

The girls grinned at me.

"We need to visit it and make plans how we tackle the repairs and modernization," I continued, in full boss-mode, which was ridiculous if one considered that I was sitting half-naked in our kitchen.

"Jenny, darling, you are better than I in the design stakes, so you'll come up with a somewhat common design for the interior. Unless we bomb and rebuild the houses we can't do much about the exterior design. It's all late sixties brutalism."

"Righto, boss," she giggled.

"Mom, you are the IT expert. We need to provide WLAN at the place, all the while making sure that nobody isn't setting up a webcam for illegal streaming. The jerk who'll try that has already been born."

"Righto, boss," she parroted Jenny's response and the two of them exchanged a high-five amid snickers.

"Now comes the tricky part," Jenny said. "The laws in Spain are not too different from the ones in Germany, so what will be the minimum age for people to be admitted?"

"I'd say we shouldn't have a minimum age," mom said. "If someone decides to take his ten year old son or daughter to a resort that's clearly advertised as a nudist and swinger resort, they know what they're getting into. We can't assume the responsibility for other people's kids. I would rather ban all outside sexual activity between – let's say 6am and 10pm. That way we could attract nudist families who have no interest in swinging. I've checked, there seem to be no nudist beaches on the Canary Islands. We would be the first."

I nodded. "I'd say we should go a step further. Since we're going to provide all kinds of theme rooms and the hotel rooms for that matter, we'll ban any outdoor sex altogether. If someone really fancies a fuck on the beach, they can go to one of the many beaches outside the resort. So basically we'll be a nudist resort, and any sexual activity has to happen behind closed doors."

They both nodded, smiling at me.

"What's with the grin?" I asked.

"Seeing you all boss-like is making me randy," Jenny said and blushed a little.

"But if you allow minors into it. How do you prevent them from being involved in any sexual activities behind closed doors?" mom asked.

"I don't," I told her point-blank. "We are not going to do the job of other people. If parents come there with their underage children, it's their job to watch out for them. And we are in no position to judge other people. Do you remember Carry Mullaskey and Brian Hershaw from back home in Pasadena?"

"The first couple in your school," mom said with a smile.

"They did it the first time when they were twelve," I said. "Their parents knew and approved of it, because they knew the two of them had been inseparable since they were three. They were bound to end up as a couple anyway. Technically that was a class A felony but in reality it was two young kids expressing the love they'd been in since early childhood. It's the parents' responsibility. Every adult will have to sign an assertion that he or she strictly respects the Spanish and European laws."

They both nodded.

"Do we have another pupil in the pipeline this week or the next, Jenny?"

"Only one – me."

"You? I don't think either mom or I could show you too many new things."

"I've just watched you ripping your mom's bottom to shreds. I don't want it rough – au contraire – but I want to try what it is like to take in the bum."

"How can I resist you, my sweet little filly," I mooned at her when she gave me those puppy eyes. She knew exactly I couldn't say no. "Well how about I book the plane tickets for the day after tomorrow and in the afternoon mom will help you with preparations for having your anal cherry popped."

Jenny grinned and nodded eagerly. It wasn't hard see though that she was also a bit nervous, which was why I had suggested to go through with it today. She could temper her nervousness with the wine. It would certainly demand some finesse from me. That tight little butt would have a hard time to accept all of my meat. I wasn't Long Dong Silver, but since mom had measured me the last time about six months ago, after our first sex, I had definitely hit a growth spurt and I could perhaps have just passed the seven-inch mark.

"By the way, I have an idea for a new picture series, but I'd like to hear your input," Mom said, sipping her wine.

"Sure," I said and Jenny nodded too.

Mom grabbed and lifted her boobs a bit. "I know you don't wanna hear it, but these 75D girls are starting to feel the gravity of this planet. It might be less than for most other thirty-one year old women, but it's noticeable nonetheless. So I thought we could try doing a series that emphasizes my butt a little more, because that's definitely not sagging yet."

Jenny and I snickered. Mom's posterior would have been classified as 'fantastically taut' if found on a twenty-year-old.

"I have no problem with that, but mom do I need to worry that you start the old song again? Of course your boobs are sagging very, very slightly, after all, they are also quite big. But trust me, I'm the world's biggest boob fetishist, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your two free agents. I just hope this isn't your way of introducing the thought of a boob job."

"Well, I did think about having them made smaller..." she suggested coyly.

"Okay, here's the deal mom," I sighed. "As long as we're still in the photo business, a boob-job is prohibitive. Especially breast-reductions leave very visible scars, at least for people, who look as closely for details as our clientele does. Once we have the resort up and running, and we don't need the picture serials anymore, although I'll probably continue with Jenny and perhaps Mayumi, we can discuss the idea of a boob job. But I'm afraid you'll have to go bigger, because reductions or firming them up requires skin to be cut away and that leaves very ugly scars."

Mom sighed.

"Mom, it's a minor miracle that you have still such fantastic looking breasts, and basically, what you're doing now is actually the worst thing you could do, because I can hardly remember when I've seen you wear a shirt, let alone a bra in this house or our backyard. Letting them hang free basically gives gravity even more time to work on them. It's not so bad for Jenny's hers are much lighter, hence less prone to gravitational destruction."

"But you like looking at my boobs," mom argued. "Should I really start wearing a bra all the time? Maybe I find one which is made of transparent plastic."

Jenny snickered.

"Mom, I noticed your boobs when I was four. Not in the way I notice them now, of course, but I always thought they were beautiful. Now, eleven years later they don't look much different. I bet you'll be pushing fifty before they really sag, and that's something not even wearing a bra 24/7 can help with. You may loose one or two years by running around topless all the time, but does it really matter? I'll love you no matter what, even if your nipples slap against your thighs when you walk."

Jenny howled in laughter and even mom couldn't help it and giggled.


I wasn't sure if I had found the right words to reassure mom and I was even more puzzled about whether her response was a little piss-take or if she was serious. For the rest of the day she whizzed about the house wearing one of her semi-transparent bras, but no panties instead.

Currently she was up in our bedroom, or perhaps still in the bathroom explaining Jenny how to clean up her own back-passage with an enema. Mom must really love anal because even when I did a round of "Surprise Buttseks", I never ended up with brown stains on my best piece, so she sometimes seemed to do it more than once a day. I had read that it was not healthy to do it too often, so I decided to have a word with mom about it. We could perhaps reduce the frequency of backdoor fun. It was certainly better than messing up her bowels.

"You can come up, honey, we're ready," I heard mom call out and I quickly finished my beer. Any more preparations weren't necessary. I had used the guest bathroom in the basement to take a shower and put on a bit of Trieselwasser, Jenny's favorite word for perfume. I think she'd nicked it from one of her beloved Bud Spencer movies.

Getting out of any clothing wasn't necessary either as I had just stayed naked after getting out of the shower. If the girls could go naked, why not I? Anticipating my first chance to get into Jenny's cute little butt, I was rock-hard before I even reached the top of the stairs.

The waft of my favorite fragrance met me when I walked in. Jenny had used the really expensive perfume she normally only wore on very special occasions. Well, this was a special occasion, was it not? I went round to kiss her and I saw that Jenny was blindfolded.

Mom shrugged. "It's like getting a shot at the doctor's. It's better if you don't see it coming."

"It's sexy, sort of," I said with a grin and started an extremely hot kiss with Jenny. Once we'd done that, mom guided Jenny to our bed and my sweet German filly waited for me on her hands and knees.

With a ceremonious gesture mom gave me the tub with the lube and I generously coated my erection with it before I did the same with Jenny's puckered opening.

I gently pushed my finger forward and Jenny let out a surprised yelp. Mom never missed a cue. Lying on her back she slid in under Jenny's body and gently started to lick and nibble my girl's firm boobies while occasionally stopping to remind Jenny of using the breathing techniques they'd apparently been practicing.

Soon I had my whole finger inside her gently moving it back and forth to start opening up my girl. Even her rear entrance looked smaller than mom's. I gave Jenny time to get used to it and once she didn't groan in discomfort anymore, I added a second finger, getting another yelp and some groans in response.

"You okay, filly?" I asked and Jenny nodded eagerly. "Come on studley, lets get going. I want to feel your big thing inside me."

"Patience, dear," mom said, interrupting her work on Jennies boobs. "Ronny knows what he's doing. Let him open you up a little more. Else the only thing you're going to feel is pain. Try to relax your muscles some more."

Jenny moaned a bit in mild frustration, but she surrendered to mom's superior experience and I gently tried to spread my fingers apart a bit. Judging by the sound track, Jenny loved it and I continued my careful job for a solid five minutes. Jenny was halfway to a mighty orgasm. I knew these low guttural moans only to well. This would be a good one.

I withdrew my fingers and although she closed up a bit, her rear passage remained loose. Mom slid out and told Jenny to lie flat on her front and work on her pussy, which my little filly only too eagerly did. Mom left the room discreetly.

Ever so slowly she started to open up again as I pushed the throbbing head of my erection forward at a glacial speed. I could hear her groan in discomfort, after all, my manhood was substantially bigger than two fingers.


Jenny had gone through two pussy-rubbing orgasms, including the expected massive one before I was finally buried in her to the hilt.

"Oh bloody Norah, this feels like you shoved a baseball bat up my arse."

My sweet filly even swears in Oxford English now...

Once I was sure she'd gotten used to the intrusion, I finally started moving and Jenny's breathing left no doubt, a very big one was incoming. I counted the strokes and at 120 I lost it and nearly blacked out with relief. It felt as if my spurts of cum passed through my cock in the shape (and size) of a golf ball, so tightly was my manhood gripped by her tight opening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.