Building Mom's Business
Chapter 1: You Are My Mom?

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: You Are My Mom? - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"I'll come back next month, keep your head up," I said and I saw a flicker of fear in her eyes that I couldn't quite interpret. Was mom afraid of me?

"Ronny, you can't," she pleaded with me. "I know you are worried about me, but I'll be fine and I promise to call you if something's wrong. We barely have the money to pay your high school tuition fees. We can't afford a flight there and back across the pond more than two or three times a year. Wouldn't you think it's better to leave that money for the case I really need you and for you to come back over the holidays?"

I hated it when she had a point, but somehow mom's logic still didn't ring true with me. But there was nothing to substantiate my strange misgivings, so I let it go and got on my way, not to return for about five months.

The travel was a slog. I had to fly from California to New York, where I would board a Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt in Germany and then there was another almost 3-hour train ride to Hannover, where I had been accepted into the Niki de Saint Phalle art school for the highly gifted. It would not be easy, living in a strange land. I was pretty open minded and I tend to consider myself somewhat knowledgeable, so I was not one of those dope-heads you see on CNN, asking whether the correct spelling of the last country we've invaded without invitation is Iran or Iraq. But still, you learn little about Germany from our media back home.

I'd spent two weeks on a crash course at the Goethe Institute in San Francisco, but there's only so much they can pump into your head in fourteen days. Nonetheless, it was helpful. Germany is so much different from America. I had come with many preconceptions and most of them went out the window soon. One of the first to get smashed was their alleged lack of humor. I was surprised how much fun they made of themselves almost constantly. And I learned that the leather-pants wearing, beer drinking fellows with funny hats where Bavarians, who are only a part of Germany's population.

The school was an international melting-pot of talent. Americans, Europeans, Asians, there were people from all parts of the world. The Africans were a bit under-represented with only one South African, but that was probably down to the substantial costs.

I was loving my time in Germany. I lived in a modern dormitory that cost very little rent, but had internet access like I'd never seen before. We were connected to Hannover University's backbone and the download speeds boggled the mind. Many classes were taught online, provided as streams in different languages due to the diverse nature of our class, but I still made an extra effort to learn German.

It was surprising, how many Germans spoke decent English, but I didn't want to rely on that forever. I soon noticed that speaking German with my American accent was a great door opener. Somehow the sound must be pleasing to their ears, as most people reacted very friendly, even if my attempts at their language were less than perfect. I guess they were really appreciative of my effort to learn German, which is definitely not an easy language.

What I also learned was that Germany is much more liberal than most parts of the US of A. I had nearly choked when I saw a film on TV that featured full frontal nudity, and it was shown on free-to-air TV at 6pm. Also, when temperatures were high enough to go to the Maschsee, a lake at the outskirts of Hannover, you'd see a lot of women sunbathing topless.

Art classes were great. They were taught in English, so I had it easier than many of my classmates and the atmosphere was fitting to the liberal ways of Germans. I think we got to paint a nude girl as early as six weeks into the semester. Can you imagine what would happen if someone put a nude sixteen-year-old girl in front of a class of fifteen-year-old teens back in the States?

What was not so great was the worry about my mother. We had a weekly Skype call on Saturdays and allegedly all was always fine, but I could see the subtle signs that this was not the case. I knew something was wrong, when mom missed the last two calls before my first Ferien, that's what Germans call school holidays. What I wanted was run screaming, wrestling my way onto the first flight home, but I had learned quite a bit from my German classmates. They had their emotions like anyone else, but they didn't wear them on their sleeves. So I put a brave face to it and forced myself to endure the agony until early December came around and I was flying home for two months.

When I came home, nothing was as it had been when I left. My father was gone. We had never been the closest of buddies, but I'd always thought he was quite okay. And he was paying for my education as well.

When I came back home, having taken the bus as mom hadn't picked me up at the airport as she had promised, I stopped dead in my tracks. Mom was sitting on the couch. Well, 'sitting' was a rather generous interpretation of the term. She had slid halfway down and was either sleeping or dead. The whole living room was full of beer bottles, at least a hundred of them, and it stank of sweat and smelly feet like you wouldn't believe. Mom's usually pretty long black hair was greasy, tussled, and ugly strains stuck out in all directions. It looked like she hadn't seen the inside of a shower for days.

What shocked me the most though, was that she was practically naked. She wore nothing but a robe and socks, which, at a guess, had once been white. The robe had opened and I had a clear view at her boobs and her pussy. It's not like I hadn't seen her before. We were relatively relaxed about nudity in our household. We didn't prance around naked, but we also didn't always wrap a towel around ourselves when coming from the bathroom, and when taking a dive in the pool, we usually didn't wear swimsuits.

Having had me at the young age of sixteen, and me being fifteen now, mom was only thirty-one. Her boobs were firm, well-shaped and medium size with dark nipples that looked somewhat small on her. Her pussy looked like a mess. Normally mom would keep her pubic hair trimmed, but right now she looked like a grizzly down there - dark long curls covered the whole pubic area, even spilling over to her thighs. Making a well-shaped body like mom's look unattractive was an 'achievement' in itself, but she had somehow managed to do so by what looked like massive neglect of herself.

I got angry and walked into the backyard and dialled my father's number. He answered in a cheerful voice, ostensibly happy to hear from me.

"Were are you?" I asked, trying to keep my voice neutral.

"On the Philippines, didn't your mother tell you?"

"At the moment my mother couldn't even tell me her name," I growled. "She is lying on the couch, naked, stinking like something a scavenger would get aroused by, and the house has more bottles in it than a fucking brewery."

"Listen, Ronny, you have to help her," he said, his voice soft. "I know you think I'm a jerk, but I ain't. I once loved her above all else, but your mother started to change when she was twenty-eight. She kept saying how ugly she was and how desperate I must be to fuck a decaying carcass like her."

I gasped. I'd never heard him drop the F-bomb before. "But dad, she's beautiful. Damn, she's hot even!"

His sad sigh alerted me to what I had just said and I muttered an apology.

"No need to apologize," he said and I heard some very stirring emotion in his voice. "She is good looking and I've always tried to reassure her. But hearing for two years that you're corpse-fucker is too much. She literally drove me into the arms of another woman. I know it isn't a nice thing to do, Ronny, but I simply couldn't take that self-depreciation anymore. I'm so sorry."

The last sentence shocked me to the bones. It was delivered in a whiny voice. I had never heard or seen dad cry.

"Help her Ronny," he asked of me amid sobs. "She's a good woman and she still has you. It's a lot of responsibility to dump on a fifteen-year-old, but I know you can do it. I don't have the power. Call me a coward or a wimp, but I can't."

"What will happen now, dad?" I asked, shocked about the news.

"For the moment, nothing," he said calming down. "If your mom wants to file for divorce, I'll accept it and it will be amicable. Don't worry about your education, I'll pay for it. After all you should not be the victim of our failed marriage."

"What should I do now?" I asked.

"This will be hard," he said. "If she's drinking heavily, get her to a clinic, and Ronny, you might need to be brutal about it. I'm not talking violence, but asking nicely might not cut it. I tried and failed. You are now the man in the house."

When the talk with wimp-dad was over, I was shaking with range, not the least because of his weakness. Why the hell had mom been doing that? I remembered dad's words, reminding me that I was now the man in the household. And control I took.

I went back into the house and drew a bath. I dipped my foot in it to make sure that it wasn't too hot. Once the tub was filled, I dumped some bath salts in it and went back down to the living room. I shook mom almost violently, and I was just shy of calling 911, when her eyes finally opened slowly and only half way.

"Nghsrbl, ssssssueeethard, wrrlbg home," she mumbled.

"You speak better German than I do," I muttered sarcastically and tried to get her on her feet after removing her dirty robe. She was completely out of it and I started to wonder just how many of those hundred bottles she'd emptied in one sitting. In the end I just hoisted her up in my arms and carried her naked body to the bathroom. God dammit, she stank like something that wouldn't be allowed to enter hell.

When I dumped her into the water she had passed out again, but she lay stable enough to make sure she wouldn't slip down with her head ending up under water, and I gathered she could use the time to soak. So I went to prepare the aftermath. I had to towel her dry somehow. I went to her bedroom and spread a beach towel over her bed, putting several more towels in reach. Coming back to the bathroom I saw her lying in the bathtub, snoring at a volume worthy of a logging camp. The water had adopted a grey-greenish color. God, she must have been filthy. I started to wash her, and it felt utterly surreal to wash her boobs and her pussy, especially as my hormone-ravaged body showed some distinct reaction.

I forced myself to ignore the utter sexiness of the body before me, especially now as it assumed a somewhat more civilized appearance again. Washing her hair had been the hardest part as I couldn't dip her under water.

Once I had done my thing, I hoisted her out of the tub and carried her dripping wet body to her bedroom laying her down on the beach towel that covered her bed, and towelled her front. More than once I was tempted to cop a feel of her beautiful breasts or even her pussy, but I forced myself to stay detached from what I was doing, much like I was doing when painting an utterly gorgeous nude girl in class. I rolled her over, making sure her face was pointing to the side, and towelled her back.

Mom was so wasted, she didn't even stir when I pulled the beach towel out from below her body. As she was lying on her blanket, I got mine from my room and put it over her naked frame.


By the time she came down to the living room the next day, the house looked a little less like a cave. I had removed all the rancid and putrid foodstuffs from the fridge for starters. Seriously, that stuff was so alive, it shouted 'turn the fucking lights off' when I opened the fridge door. All the bottles were gone and the washing machine had worked all through the night, as had I.

Mom was wearing a bathrobe - my bathrobe. I had left it in her room because she had literally no clothes left. All was in the laundry and despite the all-nighter, I hadn't even worked through half of it. My mother was in a complete and utter mess. She walked down the stairs at a snails pace, her whole body shivering in the throes of her hangover and she was crying in shame. I gathered that talking to her in that condition would only prompt a hysterical reaction, so instead I gently put my hand in the crook of her elbow and sat her down at the kitchen counter.

I put a mug of coffee before her and a glass of water with an Aspirin tablet dancing around at its bottom as it dissolved slowly. She could barely hold the cup because her hands were shaking badly. She had to use both hands.

"I had hoped you'd never see me like that," she muttered, her voice empty and lifeless.

"You should never have ended up like that," I said anger bubbling up in me. "What the fuck is wrong with you mom? You drove dad away with your constant nagging and your fifteen year old son, you forgot my birthday by the way, has to work all through the night to clean up this cesspool, and he has to wash a week worth of muck off his drunk-out-of-her-mind mother."

"Y-you washed me?" she asked.

I snorted and then I yelled at her in anger. "Yeah I did. I was surprised there weren't any vultures in here. It stank like a corpse had decomposed in our living room, for fucks sake. What the hell is happening? Why did I find the woman who raised me, naked and filthy on the couch surrounded by a hundred empty beer bottles.

Mom cried hard and tried to run, but her weak legs gave way and she nearly fell. I caught her just in time. Her whole body was shaking as I held her.

"There's a basket of finished laundry in your room. Dress and come back here," I said, but she made no move to honour my request. "MOVE IT!" I yelled at her in what little German I had learned in the first months over there, and I could see the naked shock and fear in her eyes. She didn't understand, but the rough sound of German, especially when shouted, got to her and she staggered off and about ten minutes later she came back, dressed decently

The Taxi was already waiting and I had the driver deliver us to a rehab clinic. I didn't give her much choice and I dragged mom in there where she was quickly taken away by a doctor. Sitting in the waiting room, the whole gravity of the situation and the brutal way I had come down on her got the better of me and I started crying.

"You shouldn't be sad," someone said. Not able to see too much through my tear-filled eyes, I noticed belatedly that a nurse had gathered me in her arms, hugging me tight as my emotions kept spilling out.

"I've been such a prick," I admitted, but she dabbed at my eyes with a tissue and looked at me.

"Ronald, may I call you that?" She asked and I nodded, telling her I'd actually prefer Ronny.

"Ronny, people with alcohol problems don't come here voluntarily. You have no idea how many people never get treated because their families are afraid of doing what you've done. You are a remarkable young man. It takes a lot to go that hard on your own mother, especially when you're only fifteen. One day she'll be grateful for what you did. I nearly jumped out of my skin when she placed a tender kiss on my cheek and went back to her work.

Soon the doctor came out and asked me to follow him. He brought me to a small room with little more than a table and two armchairs in it.

"I was told you prefer to be called Ronny," he probed, is that correct?

I nodded.

"Okay Ronny, the good news is, your mother is not an alcohol addict, but in medical terms, she is still an alcoholic. The correct term is 'habitual drinker'. Apparently she has never drunk anything but beer, so she evaded becoming addicted to alcohol as the percentage is too low. However, there will be consequences. Her body is used to being intoxicated while sleeping. She will face a period of insomnia and nightmares. Your mother will need help to get through this phase."

"Habitual drinker?" I asked. "Is that like smokers, who automatically whip out a fag when they're waiting for the bus? Sort of, they don't need the nicotine, but it's what they always do?"

"I couldn't have said it better," the doctor said and I thought I'd heard some admiration in his voice.

"What happens to mom now?" I asked.

"She'll have to sort out her life. Habitual drinking is often caused by problems that haven't been resolved. Grief and depression are often a factor. She might need therapeutic help. You, however, must take an active role in this as I gather your father is not available?"

I told him about the talk with my dad and he looked at me like no other adult had ever looked at me. It seemed like he didn't see me as a teenager, but as a man. Nobody had given me that sort of regard before.

"Your reaction was a very mature one," he said. "Don't blame your father. I'm sure he tried. As you said the problems started three years ago. You managed what your father couldn't. You got her here. Now you must be strong and reverse the roles. She is your mother, but you must watch over her now, not the other way around."

I nodded.

"Theoretically we'd have to keep her here, but from a psychological point of view, and what I've heard about your reaction, I think she has a better chance to recover at home. We should at least try. If there are problems, call me. This is my private number. Don't hesitate to call, even in the middle of the night."

"Thank you Doctor... ," I hesitated as I realized I didn't even know his name.

"Harrington," he filled in. "But call me Barry."

He offered me his hand and I shook it.

Back in the corridor I saw mom waiting for me. Her face was tear-stained. I walked up to her and on an impulse I did what she always had done in my childhood. I took out a tissue and dabbed it at my tongue to make it wet, proceeding to wipe the stains off her cheeks. She blushed a deep shade of crimson and I saw the nurse smile. I winked at her and put mom's hand in the crook of my elbow. We walked out of the building where the taxi I'd called was already waiting.

The ride home was silent. Neither of us wanted to discuss the situation with another person present. I thought about what to do next. There was the obvious task of making sure that mom didn't drink again, but we also had to rebuild life without dad. He had left about fifty thousand bucks on mom's account, but that wouldn't suffice forever. She needed a job and we had to tackle the main problem - her self-depreciation. Dad had said she considered herself old and decrepit, which was completely ridiculous, so I had to find a way to convince her that she was beautiful.

I asked the driver to change course and deliver us to a hairdresser not too far from our home. We got out, I paid the fare and we went in where I asked the lady greeting us to make something modern out of mom's plain hairdo. She looked at us somewhat strange, having expected mom to come up with a request, but she went to work and while I was bored stiff, reading women's magazines in the waiting area, she went to work.

When mom came back out, she looked at me sheepishly. She'd been given a perm, her hair hanging down loftily in soft curls. I thanked the hairdresser and paid what would have sufficed to have my hair cut a hundred times. The next stop was a beauty parlor, where I spent another two hours bored out of my mind while the people did a number on mom. I heard her yelp in the distance several times while she was on the receiving end of a Brazilian wax - full body. The finale was a subtle make-up.

When she came back out she looked nothing like the shabby unkempt figure I'd found the day before. She looked at me with fear and confusion in her eyes, but I just paid up with her credit card, put her hand in the crook of my elbow again and we started to walk home. It was a fifteen minute walk and I noticed several men turning their heads upon seeing mom. She blushed when a driver at the lights honked his horn and wolf-whistled after her.

When we arrived at our home, I gave her no time to start discussing.

"Mom, go up, put on a bikini and come back down here," I ordered. She looked at me and started arguing that she didn't have a 'bikini body' and what all this was about, but I simply asked her which part of 'put on a bikini' she needed an explanation for. She finally trundled off.

While she was up there, I started the coffee machine and started up the computer. Mom was an IT technician, even though she hadn't worked in that capacity for two years. Therefore we had a quite sophisticated piece of kit. I transferred a few pictures from my phone to the computer and grabbed the digital camera from the shelf.

Mom came back down looking contrite. There was a little tummy, the result of weeks of beer-guzzling, but other than that she looked spectacular. Her long shapely legs were smooth as silk after the wax and there was no grizzly hair spilling out of the bottom piece of her bikini. I must admit I had a bit of a hot flash, knowing that mom's pussy was now completely bald, but I shoved these thoughts aside. I was on a mission here.

"Stand right there," I told her. "Put your right hand behind your head ... Good ... now the left on your hips ... okay push your hip out a bit."

Mom followed my directions and I took several photos from different angles, mom being too stunned to ask what the hell I was doing.

"Okay, mom. That's all we need you can dress again, or just stay like that."

She smiled shyly and said she'd stay like that. I nodded and walked over to the computer to transfer the pictures. Afterwards I poured us both a coffee. I could see mom's hands were still shaking a bit, so I filled the cups only to a half.

I brought her to the computer and called up the picture I'd taken last night before calling dad.

"That's how I found you yesterday, mom," I said softly, trying hard not to cry over the memory. my voice broke, but I managed somehow. "Now compare it to this."

The fresh pictures of her in a bikini came up. She gasped.

"I found you completely naked last night," I said sipping my coffee. "But look at it. You're looking sexier with that bikini, just because we emphasized your natural beauty. You'd be cracking the lense if you'd pose naked now. Decaying flesh my ass."

She gasped, realizing I'd spoken to my father. "But look at the fat," she argued. pointing at her little tummy.

"That's because you guzzled beer for weeks," I said in a stern voice. "Tomorrow we're gonna hit the gym together and it'll be gone in no time."

She looked at me. "How long haven't you slept?"

"Thirty-two hours," I replied dryly. "That's gonna change though. Let's go to bed mom."

"Together?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes, together," I said. "I've always wanted to fall asleep with a hot babe in my arms. Come."

She giggled, somewhat nervously.


My eyes fluttered open and a look at the alarm clock told me that I'd been passed out for twelve hours. To my utter surprise, mom was still lying next to me, idly brushing through the sparse hair on my chest. I turned my head and gave her a kiss on the lips. Her eyes went wide, but she returned it. It wasn't the kiss I wanted, it was my sneaking way of checking her breath to see if she'd been drinking while I was out like a light. It seemed like she'd stayed clean.

"Thank you, Ronny," she said in a meek voice. "It's been a while since I've felt ... appreciated."

I sat up and so did she. "Mom what has gotten into your head, making you think that you were old?" I asked and being bold I reached around her back and unclasped the bikini top. Her breasts bounced into freedom. She looked at me in shock.

"Look mom, look at them," I said pointing at her bare boobs. "I bet there's a whole army of twenty-year-olds who would sell a kidney if they could have breasts like that. How could you ever think you're unattractive? There's the tummy, yes, but you gave that to yourself AFTER you deluded yourself."

"Because he didn't want me anymore," mom said, tears trickling down her cheeks. "He didn't watch anymore when I went skinny-dipping and in the bed it was always the same - lights out, me on the back and in-out-done."

Suddenly she remembered whom she was talking to. She buried her face in her palms. "Oh my god, I shouldn't have told you that!"

"Mom, I'm fifteen, I know about the birds and the bees and if you need to know, your son isn't a virgin anymore."

She looked at me wide-eyed. "You have a girlfriend."

"No," I said. "She's a very good friend. Her name's Jenny, a German girl. She's bisexual and has a girlfriend. But once in a while she needs a man. Her girlfriend knows we're having sex occasionally and is okay with that. In fact we often hang out together and she's happy it's me and not some random guy."

"I've completely missed how my boy grew up, haven't I?" mom asked.

"You were too busy refloating the local breweries," I said. "But I'm home now and by the time I leave, I'll have you convinced that you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Mom, about dad," I started and she looked at me with a pained expression. "You've lost him forever," I continued. "He told me that if you file for divorce it will be amicable and I would prefer that. I don't wanna be a child caught up in a mud-slinging match. Will you do that?"

She nodded sadly. "I really love him," she said. "But he couldn't give me what I needed. Bless him, he tried."

"What was it he couldn't give you?" I asked and mom looked at me in shock.

"I-i, can't talk to you about that, Ronny."

"Why not?" I challenged her.

"It's about sex," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Well, we've already established that I know about the birds and the bees and I've been a couple times with Jenny, so I'm familiar with the basic mechanics of the act as well. Look mom, we need to find out what got you into this mess. You can talk to me or you can talk to a psychotherapist. One way or the other, the key to your recovery is working through these problems."

"I needed too much of it," she admitted, blushing badly. "Your dad is a gentle man, but he's ... conservative. When I wanted to try ... anal sex, he ran out and slept on the couch for a week."

I gathered her in my arms as she cried in shame over her confession. I belatedly noticed that her naked breasts were pushing into my chest as we hugged. It sent a tingling sensation all through my body, but I forced myself into the 'artists detachment', but it was a substantial effort and I couldn't keep it up for long. She was just too hot to ignore.

"And you thought it was because of you," I stated the obvious, feeling my mom's nod against my chest.

"It's not because of you," I said. "Mom, you are almost impossibly sexy. It's just that dad obviously couldn't keep up with you."

She looked at me blankly.

I didn't give her the time to reply. Instead I pushed her back and crawled on top of her. I brought my face close to hers and I kissed her on the lips. This time it wasn't an 'alcohol check'. I wanted to make her feel good. Her lips parted and our tongues met. She moaned into my throat as I used my modest experience to pleasure her. My hands roamed up her body and found her boobs. God they were perfect, they felt even better than Jenny's. Gravity would have to wait another twenty years to make a dent in those, at least they felt like it. I slid down and wrapped my lips around her nipple.

"Oh my god, Ronny, what are your doing?" she gasped, clutching my head to her chest.

"What does it look like?" I asked with a chuckle. "I'm sucking the tits of a hot babe."

"My god, Ronny, I'm your mother!" she squealed, but made no attempt at removing my greedy lips from her hard nipples.

"Doesn't mean you can't be a hot babe," I grunted and pulled down her bikini bottom to get access to her freshly waxed pussy. It was in a different world to the jungle that was there a day before. I sent a prayer of thanks to the heavens for Jenny teaching me how to eat a pussy properly. With a bit of experience, I quickly found mom's clit and she cried out in ecstasy as my tongue circled the little nub.

"Oh my god, Ronny, lick my pussy. You're driving me crazy, lick mommy's pussy!"

Lick, I did. Her scent was intoxicating. Okay, twenty-four hours ago it had been nauseating, but now that mom was back in civilization it was incredible. Her de-forested flesh tasted heavenly and I lapped at her bald pussy like a dog in heat.

"Cock, Ronny, I want your cock. Fuck me darling, fuck me!" mom demanded breathlessly and being a gentleman, I couldn't really deny her request. I'd been hard enough all the time and my cock easily slid into her moist opening. I wanted to be gentle, but mom had no use for that, urging me to pound the raw stuffing out of her.

The sound of our hips slapping against each other filled the room as I pounded her with the impatience of a fifteen year old teenager. Barely two minutes into the act I shot my load into her womb, but I stayed hard and just kept going. Mom's tits, bouncing back and forth with my thrusts, hypnotized me as I slammed my pelvis against mom's. I'd had a few wild encounters with Jenny, but I'd never been this wild. I rammed my cock into mom's pussy with as much force as I could.

"Oh god, yes, ravish me, fuck the shit out of me darling! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I'd never heard mom talk dirty like that and her swearing only spurred me on. My back was aching with the heavy exertion, but I kept going. I could feel drops of sweat run down my body, as I rammed myself into my own mother.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Go on baby, don't stop, don't stop, don't STOOOOOOOP!"

My ears hurt as mom screamed and her whole body was convulsing. It felt as if her vaginal muscles tried to pry off my cock and once they relaxed again, I shot a second load into her innards. We collapsed in a pile, hugging each other close.

Soon I noticed the warm fluid on my cheek. Mom was crying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.