Tour of Duty - Cover

Tour of Duty

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Chapter 14: Counter Offensive

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14: Counter Offensive - A tour of duty in the army for one man brings him to a land of hidden danger and sudden death. It also brings two loving girls and their way of life into his. From being a private to commanding men in combat, the war changes a man. It stretches from the jungle to cities and to the edge of the sea and sometimes it is up to them to find ways to fight and win.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

I did not think the birth of my son was that big of a deal for anyone but us accept three days later the prince arrived. It was late afternoon so I was home and trying to help Cam and Anh who tired quickly. At least they were not having any problems taking William to their shop. Almost every lady was willing to help watch, feed or just talk about him.

The prince had his wife, two dukes and their wives when he knocked and I let them in. He and the dukes were here to confirm my son as my heir. That did not stop their wives from helping Anh and Cam cook or feed William. The next morning the Troop had an award formation and the prince handed out the awards.

That included another Knight's Cross and a Military Cross for me. The last award was for the last mission which I protested to no avail. I was also granted a second title as the earl of Clarison which bordered my barony. If that were not enough the king awarded me knight general of the order of Thorne.

It was a lot of nonsense and a pain, especially since the last two meant more paperwork for me. So now I was a knight general in two orders and would receive requests and details for awarding knighthoods in either order. If I was not training with the company I was busy at home helping with the baby.

I was exhausted and just needed a few days off. I had been here over a year and had the sergeant major take care of everything. It was for Friday through Tuesday and Friday night was supposed to be a officer dining in at the base officer club. I let lieutenant colonel Quincy know I would not be there.

I went to the shop with the girls to spend the day and watched my son and helped unload a delivery. I did have a few calls from the lieutenants but nothing major. We had gotten men to fill the empty slots and the private with the broken ankle was back and attached to staff sergeant Gant in supply.

I took the girls to dinner after the shop closed. It was just off the base and there was a feel of something wrong. I kept looking around to see if someone was watching. Finally we went home and after a couple of hours we went to bed. I snapped awake moments later to explosions in the distance and the sound of gunfire.

I rolled out of bed and ran towards the door, "dress and get the baby!"

I grabbed the radio on the stand beside the door, "CQ!"

The charge of quarters answered quickly, "we hear it sir."

I growled, "wake the company and get everyone armed and loaded for combat!"

I spun and ran for the bedroom and dressed quickly. I went to the weapon cabinets and hesitated. I grabbed a combat vest for the ten millimeter long under barrel helical rifle. I put it on and then the belt with the thigh holster for the suppressed twelve millimeter pistol. I checked all the magazines for both weapons and locked and loaded.

Shots and explosions were still going off and I turned to Anh and Cam. They looked frightened and Anh was clutching the baby. I gestured and led them out and to my vehicle. As soon as they were in I accelerated and used the radio, "status CQ?"

He answered just as fast as before, "we are up and from the look so is the rest of the Troop. We are missing some of the men and none of the lieutenants are answering. I called the Troop headquarters and none of the officers in any company have called or come in."

I cursed and looked at Anh and Cam, "get me the sergeant major."

It was a minute before he came on, "here sir."

My mind was spinning, "break out the comm encryption. Contact the fifth Cav headquarters or the base command to find out what is happening. Also get with the other sergeant majors and the Troop sergeant major. Until the colonel calls or gets there I am in command. You have all companies get to a combat readiness and standing by."

Enemy warbirds screamed over us and fired missiles into buildings. I swerved around debris and kept going as I looked at the girls, "I am taking you to the company supply. They have a underground bunker system tied in with the other companies. You stay there until I come back to get you."

I looked at them and they nodded and I slid to a stop in front of the supply building and jumped out, "Gant!"

He spun, "sir!"

I gestured to Anh and Cam, "take them down into the storage areas and keep them safe."

He nodded, "yes sir."

I looked at the girls before I turned and started running and used the radio, "status!"

The sergeant major answered just as I heard the whistle of incoming artillery, "all companies up but missing their officers."

I kept running as attack planes streaked over while firing and he continued, "the general has not answered yet and base command was busy."

I reached the Troop headquarters and found sergeant major Grear arguing on a radio. He held out the handset, "the damn base command pukes will not..."

I grabbed it, "listen to me you moron. I am in command of first Troop fifth Cav and I need intel. Now you either give me to someone with a brain or I will come over there and blow yours out!"

It was a moment before someone answered, "this is general Moore. We do not..."

I growled, "sir if you do not talk to your combat troops we have no idea where to go or who the hell to shoot. My Troop is ready and I need a damn target."

He chuckled, "well since you put it that way. We have a major breach at the main south gates and the trade gates to their right. We have enemy mortars and artillery supporting combat soldiers and now the bastards have warbirds and attack planes."

I nodded, "we are using this weeks encryption sir. I am splitting my troop and moving now."

I handed the handset back and turned to find all the company sergeant majors. I grinned, "you are taking the companies. Have the platoon sergeant or senior non com take the platoons. Alpha you are moving to the south main gate with Bravo. Push the enemy back to the base perimeter. Alpha you are on the left and Bravo the right."

I shifted to the other men, "Charlie and Delta you move to the trade gate and do the same thing. Echo I want your platoons as quick reaction teams."

I gestured, "go."

They spun and began to run and yell and I looked at sergeant major Grear, "all the officers went to the officer club for a dining in."

He shook his head, "and the bastards blew that up first thing."

I gestured, "I want you to go with Charlie and Delta. I will go with Alpha and Bravo. Call if you need a reaction team."

I turned and started trotting and glanced at the radioman that ran to catch up, "keep trying to get through to general Dunn or someone in his staff."

He nodded as we caught up to the two companies. Ahead we could see and hear explosions from artillery and mortars. We passed women and children and I started telling them to go to our Troop area. I gestured and grabbed the Cav radio handset, "any unit this is Wolf. We are moving to the main south gate and trade gate area."

It was a moment before someone answered, "Wolf this is Red we are moving to the southeast and along the river. Try to tie in with my echo company to the east of the south main gate."

I relaxed, "copy sir."

I heard firing, "Wolf this is Angel. We are closing with the trade gate and will move northwest when your people arrive."

I grinned and gestured to the radioman who called Charlie and Delta, "copy sir."

"Wolf this is Hawk. Hunter and I have the perimeter around the airfield."

We were still trotting towards the sound of battle and I pulled the radioman up and switched to the base freq, "Leo this is Wolf."

"We are a little busy!"

I looked ahead, "I have two companies closing from your rear and another two closing on the trade gate."

He chuckled, "that is the best news I have heard all night."

I smiled, "have your people filter in once we shove these bastards back."

I looked up as warbirds screamed passed again and handed the handset back, "damn those will make things difficult."

The lead company turned the corner of a building and split up and rushed to find cover as they were fired on. I moved forward quickly and saw enemy almost mixed in with the security police, "time to earn your pay!"

I lifted my rifle and spun around the corner and started along the building. I aimed and fired into a couple of enemy soldiers and continued to move, "shoot and move!"

The Troop roared and leaped up firing and rushed forward. A few moments and we were moving through the security police and the enemy was falling back. I saw the ruins that had once been the south main gates and fired until the magazine was empty and the enemy gone. I changed magazines as attack planes went passed firing missiles.

Mortars and artillery were still landing and I could see where the mortars were coming from and used the radio, "Wolf Nine are you up?"

"Up and ready to fire sir!"

I grinned, "use the south main gate as TRP one. I want fire three hundred meters south and a hundred meters to the west."

"Firing a marker round."

I switched to auto and sprayed a large group of the enemy rushing and firing tri barrel miniguns. They faltered and went down or turned to run and others joined me. I glanced at the radioman, "call Echo and get a platoon forward to what used to be that hotel outside the gates. I want it cleared and all the upper floors destroyed."

I looked up as a mortar round went over and looked into the dark. When it exploded I called it in, "fifty right and another one hundred south and fire everything!"

I switched the radios, "Albert Three are you up?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.