Tour of Duty - Cover

Tour of Duty

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Chapter 3: Fire Base Overrun (PFC)

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fire Base Overrun (PFC) - A tour of duty in the army for one man brings him to a land of hidden danger and sudden death. It also brings two loving girls and their way of life into his. From being a private to commanding men in combat, the war changes a man. It stretches from the jungle to cities and to the edge of the sea and sometimes it is up to them to find ways to fight and win.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

The captain did put me in for the King's Cross which was the highest award in the kingdom. I was also given a Wounded Lion which just meant I had been wounded. The company was so short we were left to man the firebase perimeter until we filled again. A battalion strike force returned to the village to check and search.

They found where all the villagers had been murdered and counted all the dead. They said I had killed over two hundred and fifty enemy. There were another two hundred plus dead in and around the village and on the sides I had not reached. Besides that they had at least a hundred blood trails heading into the jungle.

The officers I captured were talking and intel was getting a lot of information about the enemy gathering for a major attack in this area. Zoner and I were both promoted to private first class. A week and my wounds were healing and felt a lot better. We had used the time to position the ammo cans under the miniguns and link them together.

The company had a lot of new men come in and we got three privates and a lance corporal who was returning to the line after being wounded. Zoner was moved back to bravo team and we got a new private named Hicks. Lance corporal White was a snob who seemed to hate everyone especially the enemy.

It was Zoner that began to help and teach the two new privates in his team. Our squad made six cement posts for each tower and put a roof on with almost a meter of cement sandbags. The heavy equipment on the firebase was busy digging new holes for cargo pods being brought in. We cut the sides and top off to build more quarters for another battalion that was coming in.

It took me another week to teach Hicks how to use the minigun smoothly. The firebase supply sergeant had continued to order ammo for the miniguns so we ended up with ten thousand rounds in each tower. Each night we still manned the positions on the perimeter. It was very early when staff sergeant Shane stopped beside me, "we have a patrol coming in with wounded."

I was in the position with Hicks and nodded, "do you want me to move out and link up?"

He nodded, "they have wounded so we need to bring them in as fast as possible."

I gestured to Hicks and grabbed the shortened rifle before I climbed out. The sergeant passed the word and I led the way through the maze of wire and mines. After that I moved towards the edge of the jungle. I knelt just inside and gestured to Hicks. I heard them before they got close, "halt."

The sound stopped and a moment later I heard a soft voice, "Gabriel's horn."

I smiled, "is out of tune."

A man moved forward until I saw him dimly. He knelt, "twenty five men with four wounded."

I nodded and turned to pull Hicks close, "remember the path?"

He nodded and I gave his shoulder a pat, "go and tell the sergeant twenty five with four red."

He nodded again and stood and turned and slipped out. I waited for a couple of minutes and then stood, "follow me."

The man whispered and the other men stood and I led them into the kill zone. As soon as I reached the staff sergeant I moved to one side and he began to count them in. The man with me stood beside us and did the same. After the last one he turned, "watch the jungle Shane. We saw a lot of enemy before we were hit, like maybe a battalion or more."

He followed the men and I looked at the staff sergeant, "think they will hit us tonight?"

He looked into the darkness, "I do not know."

He turned and gestured, "back into your position."

The sun was just below the horizon when the firebase went to stand to. We moved out of the positions as men that were fresh arrived. Corporal Albert gestured and we headed to the stairs down for the dining area. We did not make it as someone yelled and the huge spotlight facing the village came on.

They were hurrying towards us on the road and clinging to each other and carrying children. I looked at the corporal, "this is not good. Want us to man the towers?"

Sergeant Jones was walking past with corporal White and slowed, "yes and charge the miniguns."

I spun and caught Hicks and pulled him after me, "remember what I taught you and do not fire unless told or the base is attacked."

He nodded and I let him go and ran for my tower. In case of attack the villagers were supposed to come here and into the underground quarters. That was our way to keep them on our side, to guarantee the safety for wives and children. I climbed the ladder up to the top and crossed to uncover the minigun.

I loaded it and turned to search the jungle and the edge of the kill zone. I blinked when I saw movement and then turned the gun, "enemy beyond the kill zone!"

Flares were fired as more of the base continued to run for positions. Suddenly the morning was shattered by several thousand rifles firing. I shifted and fired while sweeping the edge of the jungle. Bushes, trees and enemy were torn apart but in seconds it was like a moving army of ants rolling towards the base.

Everyone was firing as mortars began to land on the firebase. As fast as I killed the enemy more took their place. Men were firing grenade launchers and the explosions were tossing men and pieces into the air. Our mortars were landing and killing the enemy but it was like there was no end. Slowly they moved closer until the focus mines were fired.

Those caught in the wire died and fell so others could climb over their bodies. Flares continued to bloom above us as a red sun peeked over the trees. The tower shook as a mortar round struck the top and I almost fell. I checked the gun with smoke pouring off it and the barrels were glowing reddish white.

I did not even hear the warbirds before the earth shook and I was thrown down. The whole area around the firebase became one huge firestorm. I shook myself and began to fire again and glanced around. Only four of the eight towers were still firing and one of those had a hole in the side.

Finally the enemy breached the wire and I shifted to sweep through them as they tried to rush in. I swung the other way as more broke through to the left flank. They were breaking through in several places. I spun and leaped for the ladder and climbed down. I dropped the last meter and turned to find Anh hiding behind the tower.

She was wearing the sling with the pouch of shotgun rounds and carrying my shotgun. She looked terrified and I moved towards her, "Anh!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.