The Eleventh Percent
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

James woke up drenched in sweat. His heart was beating rapidly. James shot his eyes wide open, looking around to see if he was still in the bunker scene. His laptop was at his side, still open from his research last night. Even when James was sure he was back in the safety of his own dorm, his heart was still beating fast. He lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling, thinking about his dream experiences so far.

It scared James. This was something out of his control. If he didn't do anything about it, he was going to lose his mind. Ironically, it was his mind that was giving him such grief. Lisa said she would help him. She may seem crazy but might also be genuine when offering to help him. James didn't know what else to do. He had to trust himself to make the right decision. This was also something James never thought he would have a problem with. It was a problem he really wanted to get rid of. James knew he couldn't avoid it. How long can a person go without sleep?

James moved his laptop out of the way to head to the bathroom. After doing his business, washed his hands and splashed cold water on his face. Feeling refreshed, he went over to the mini-fridge he shares with Nick to get a can of Mountain Dew. His throat was dry and he thought the soda would take care of that. He poured the substance from the can into his favorite Batman mug. James noticed Nick wasn't in his bed, or anywhere else in the room. He checked his phone to see it was 10:43 A.M. James would normally enjoy his Sunday as he did yesterday, but he wasn't in the mood.

He sat on his bed, drinking his Mountain Dew, thinking about what to do next. James knew he had to finish reading his biology chapters before tomorrow's quiz, but he didn't think that was going to happen. He looked over at his laptop, which was still open and powered on. James was curious when he noticed the web page on his screen. He placed his laptop on his lap with his free hand, getting a better view of the screen.

"I don't remember looking at this last night," James said to himself. He took another sip of his drink. He remembered searching the web last night for answers to his dilemma. Of all the sites he had visited, James didn't remember this one. The page had a picture of a University professor named Dr. Samuel J. Rosenblatt. He wasn't from James' school. The site was an article from an online science magazine that interviewed him on his research of the subconscious.

James was trying to read the lengthy article but ended up skimming a lot of it. There was a part that caught his interest when Dr. Rosenblatt mentioned lucid dreams.

Interviewer: Your research included subjects having lucid dreams as a result from R.E.M. manipulation you conducted. What was the purpose of that?

Dr. Rosenblatt: Yes, it's based on a theory I have about delving into the subconscious mind. The R.E.M. manipulation was completely safe and successfully made the subjects acquire lucidity in their dreams.

Interviewer: Your theory, from what I recall, is that human beings have the ability to tap into the subconscious mind, releasing huge amount of information stored in it. You stated that as of now, it is impossible for any one to accomplish this while being conscious. But through sleeping, they are able to access deep parts within the mind, holding key information concerning not only with themselves, but with life in general.

Dr. Rosenblatt: That's correct. I would say it is almost impossible to accomplish that consciously. My research took me to several monasteries in India, to understand the act of meditation. The monks who assisted me explained that the only way meditation can help achieve one's enlightenment, is to discover their inner being. Now, to me, I refer "enlightenment" as a way to surpass our current cognitive state.

Intereviwer: What does that mean, doctor?

Dr. Rosenblatt: I'm sure you are aware of the statement that humans are only capable of using 10% of their brain? What if there was a way for someone to tap into an untouched part of the mind that ultimately leads them to go beyond that 10%? Mind you, I mean by that of consciousness.

Interviewer: So you're saying there is a way to access more than 10% of our brain function?

Dr. Rosenblatt: Yes I believe so. What's more amazing is that if I were able to succeed in my research, it would hardly scratch the surface of what we are capable of. In other words, if human beings can access their subconscious mind at will, then they will have only reached the eleventh percent of their brain. Twelfth percent at the most.

Interviewer: No disrespect Dr. Rosenblatt, but it seems like an implausible task. There has been significant amount of research involving the human brain for many, many years. The majority of scientists in the world would agree we already know all the capabilities and functions there is to know about the human brain. And I'm sorry Dr. Rosenblatt, but isn't that 10% brain theory just a myth?

Dr. Rosenblatt: Perhaps you're right. But I feel I am getting closer each day to discovering the secrets of the human mind.

Interviewer. Do you believe there are people out there who already have the capabilities to access beyond the '10%' of the brain?

Dr. Rosenblatt: As a matter of fact I do. There are very few of them out there. Some of them perhaps are unaware of their discovery. Which can be very dangerous for them due to the fact –

"Fuck!" James was so entranced in the interview article that he was unaware of his grasp of the Batman mug slowly loosening. Eventually, he dropped the entire Mountain Dew drink all over his keyboard, shorting out his laptop as a result.

James tried to dry his laptop quickly by using his bed sheets, but it did no good. James pressed the power button hoping it would turn on. He gave up in frustration tossing his damaged laptop at his side.

"Damn it." What upset James the most was how expensive and new his laptop was. It was a gift from his folks before he went to college. They are not going to be too happy about this. James chose to worry about his damaged laptop another time. He really wanted to finish the article he was just reading. Much to his dismay, Nick took his laptop with him, so using it was out of the question. The only other option James had was to head over to the campus library to use their computers. So much for lazy Sunday, James thought.

James took a shower beforehand. He hadn't showered for a couple days and wanted to avoid looks from people around him. Wearing a different pair of jeans and hoodie, he was off to the library. To avoid any awkward interactions with anyone, he wore his headphones and cranked up his favorite tunes, which were mostly heavy metal music. James took the campus shuttle for transport.

The whole ride there James avoided all eye contact and talking. He even ignored one of Nick's friends who recognized him when James was exiting the bus. Nick's friend genuinely asked him how he was, only to be snubbed by James. James continued on his way to the front entrance of the library.

It wasn't James' intention to act like an asshole to people. He just didn't know how to talk to them. He was always paranoid when he spoke to someone, thinking they secretly don't like him and will make fun of him behind his back. James knew he wasn't a sociable person. He's been that way for as long as he could remember. Once upon a time, when he was little, he was full of life and energy. He would always play with other kids his age around his neighborhood. It wasn't until he met his first bully, did his attitude begin to change.

It was during elementary school did he meet Rodney Fitzgerald. Rodney chose James to torment as soon he entered elementary school. Rodney was two grades ahead of him and bullied James until Rodney and his family moved the next year. But the damage was already done. Kids laughed when Rodney would push James around, or throw his lunch on the ground. They couldn't get enough of the show. James was like a turtle in his shell the first year of school. None of the teachers noticed Rodney and his antics. In fact, the teachers, including the principal, thought the two were best friends!

They were anything but friends. James thought he would get some relief when Rodney moved, but because the other kids saw how funny and easy it was to pick on James, other bullies took his place. James wasn't the strongest and bravest kid at school. It made it easier for the other bullies who took Rodney's place to use James for their amusement. Many times James pleaded with his parents that they move somewhere else, but his parents had very good jobs where they were. Plus most of his relatives lived near them.

James grew up being bullied as he progressed each school year. The bullying worsened as well. It was something out of a coming-of-age movie where the nerd gets picked on in the majority of the movie, and either he does something about it or a new friend comes to his rescue. Sadly, James' life wasn't completely like the movies. All the "cool kids" loved picking on him and even hurting him once in awhile. One time, a high school wrestler caught James in a headlock, outside of school, while James was minding his own business, walking next to the baseball field. After making James say he was a faggot and he loved sucking dicks, the jock picked him up and body slammed him on the grass. The grass may have been soft, but it knocked the wind out of him. The jock, along with his group of friends, laughed at the hurt James and gave the wrestler high fives. They walked away laughing, leaving him in agony.

There worst high school experience of all had to be the time when he was asked by a pretty girl to go to the prom with during his senior year in high school. James was already a severe introvert at the time and he was skeptical from the offer. Jenny Hightower was cute and didn't he saw her associating with the bullies he knew. Jenny convinced James to say "yes" after two weeks of hanging out outside of school grounds. She would even hint that Jenny would go all the way with James. He didn't have to think about it anymore.

When the day finally came, James dressed to the nine. He had a tux and corsage for Jenny. James' parents took pictures of just him because Jenny suggested they meet at the prom. James was hoping he could introduce her to his parents. He got over it quickly though. When James' parents dropped him off, Jenny was there waiting for him in front of the auditorium. James had a genuine smile and couldn't be happier. He never thought he would go to his Senior prom, let alone, with an attractive girl! And she was beautiful that night. He remembered the purple dress she wore and how she did her hair. It made James feel special. He wanted to put the corsage on her, but she mentioned she already got one for herself. James didn't mind. He threw his corsage away into a nearby trashcan.

Before they went in, Jenny said she wanted to go somewhere private with him before the night started. James didn't understood until she made it clear she wanted to have sex him. He was shocked! James didn't think he would have sex on his prom night too! He thought it was almost too good to be true. An instinct he should've heeded.

Jenny told him to meet her in one of the janitor's closet in exactly ten minutes from now. James didn't even bother to question it. His blood was already being transported from his head to his crotch. Using his watch, he made sure to go to the specific janitor's closet Jenny mentioned when ten minutes have passed. It was really dark in there. James didn't know where the switch to the light was. He called out to Jenny a few times, stumbling on the janitor's equipment.

Then he finally heard Lisa in the dark. She told him to follow her voice. James kept stumbling on more of the janitor's equipment ("Geez, how much stuff does a janitor need to clean crap from the floor?"). As James was walking closer to Jenny, she told him she was partially naked and was ready to show him a good time. This only made James walk faster, still running into things. Out of the darkness, two hands grabbed his arms and pulled him forward, only to feel a pair of lips on his own. As much as this surprised James immensely, he responded back.

They were in a part of the room where it was pitch black. He wished they were at a more suitable place to have sex, but he wasn't about to be picky. James felt her tongue go inside his mouth. He gladly accepted it and actually was sucking on it. He never kissed a girl before tonight so he was hoping he wouldn't make a complete fool of himself. When James touched her, he felt skin. He roamed her body with his hands to discover she was still wearing a bra. Jenny was quiet the whole time, except for the heavy breathing. James was about to cop a feel, when Jenny stopped him. Instead, James felt her kneel down to undo his zipper.

James couldn't believe this was happening. He held on to nearby shelves to steady himself as Jenny forcefully pulled down his pants. His cock was already semi-hard when he felt lips wrapped around it. It was too much for James to handle. The moment he felt lips around his member, he ejaculated inside her mouth. He thought it would gross her out but she held on to him, signaling him not to move. James stood perfectly still as Jenny drained him.

James felt fantastic. He was about to commend her when she finally spoke from the darkness.

"Your turn. Kneel down."

James thought that was fair, but he didn't know a thing about going down on a girl. He mentioned this to Jenny. In few words, she said it was okay and that all he had to do was kneel and open his mouth wide. James did as he was told. He was very nervous but he was ready. He heard something in front of him. He didn't say anything at first. But the sound was picking up. He was still on his knees with his mouth wide open. James started to think he shouldn't be waiting this long. Then something finally happen.

He felt something jet into his mouth. Before he could close his mouth, something went inside it. His mouth was full of something fleshy and hard. The very next second, the lights to the janitor's room were turned on and horror engulfed James. In front of him was a short, skinny naked man who was wearing a bra across his chest. He had his cock in James' mouth along with his cum he jerked off in. James looked up to see the smile of a complete stranger who was looking down on him. There were also other students in the room who were taking pictures of the scene with their cell phones. One of them even had a camera he was recording with in night-vision mode to capture the entire gay scene that just happened.

Everything happened so fast. James took his mouth off the spent cock and began to spit out the cum. He swallowed some of it by accident. The students who, were in their prom attire, were laughing hysterically. They called James names such as "faggot" and "official cocksucker". James also saw Jenny was behind the man who just blew James the entire time. She was still in her purple dress and was laughing with the rest of the students. James tried to quickly pull up his pants and run away at the same time. This made him trip repeatedly, falling to the ground, which only made the students laugh harder.

James was crying hard as he was left the janitor's closet. With his pants up and secured, he bolted down the hallway and out of the school. Some of the male students were chasing after him still recording and laughing. James had enough energy to run for a long time until no one else was following him. He stopped and hid behind nearby bushes to catch his breath and cry. He was only angry at himself for letting this happened. He should've known Jenny was just like the rest of them. James was mentally hurt.

He never thought he would get his first blowjob from another man (which James found out later was a gay prostitute who was paid a lot of money by the pranksters involved.) James didn't think he would ever taste cum from another man. It was too much for James to handle. He went back home in shame, making sure his parents didn't see him come in. He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash before lying on his bed and continued with his crying.

James pleaded with his parents to not make him go back to school. He couldn't come up with a good reason not to, so his parents denied his request. Pictures and videos were posted online for everyone to see James getting a blowjob from a prostitute and what looked like him giving a blowjob back. Every student either looked at him weird or made fun of him. Everywhere he went, students stated they knew all long that he was gay. When there wasn't a teacher around, students kept calling him gay slurs. Hell, even the gay students who were already out of the closet, made fun of him!

It didn't take long for a teacher to get wind of the photos and videos. The principal was notified and called in James and his parents. James thought he was going to get some help from the school officials, but that wasn't the case. The principal also called in the police and accused James of having sexual relations with a gay prostitute in school grounds. The principal made sure to state at the end of every other sentence that this was not a matter of being prejudicial to gay people. James thought it was the principle's way to cover his own ass and the school's.

Although there were students in the janitor's room who took pictures and videos of the incident, the same students were careful to only post videos and pictures that did not reveal who was in on the joke. The rest of the pictures and videos that weren't used, were deleted permanently. This made the school officials and authorities not believe a single word James said when he mentioned he was tricked into it. Judging by the posted video and pictures, not only did it look consensual, but it also looked like he was caught in the act by other students.

James even ratted out who was there, which the principal did look into, but all of the students were there that night in the janitor's room just denied, denied, denied. They were never brought to justice for what they did to James. Instead, James was the one who was prosecuted and only given probation for just a year. His lawyer mentioned it was a slap on the wrist. He also had to deal with the pranksters he ratted out one day. They cornered him behind the school and beat the crap out of him. A few of the girls he ratted out were there too. Including Jenny. They kicked him in the balls and spit on him. Jenny was the last person to kick him in the balls.

James was on the ground crying and bleeding from his nose and mouth when Jenny stood over him.

"You know this is your fault, right? You should've known I would never be with a fucking loser like you! I would never put that small dick in my mouth! Ew! Gross!" This made the group laugh. "I had a great time though! Thank you for that! Oh, and for your information, I was taken care of by Jake here. His cock is bigger and did just the trick."

"That's right, faggot! Don't you forget it!" Jake said.

Before they left, the guys unzipped their pants and pissed on the beat-up James. The girls didn't seem to mind. They actually thought it was well-deserved. He tried to cover his face as he cried and continued to be pissed on. All this came back to James as he was riding the shuttle bus to the library. The whole experience made him bitter. He almost lost his faith in people. He almost didn't bother going to college after his senior year was over. James thought he would be kicked out from the college he was accepted at, but the school kept him on under the condition he would continue his probation. In the end, what made him finally go was the fact that the school was in another state. James thought he needed to get out of his hometown to escape from everyone who knew about the incident and thought he was gay. His parents even thought he was gay! They weren't upset that they thought he was gay but that he shouldn't have chosen the school grounds for his sexual exploits. Yes, he definitely needed to get away.

So far in his first year in college, everything was alright. He made a genuine friend from Nick and he hasn't met anyone who knew about the incident that night. All things considering, James thought it could've been worse for him. He didn't think he should speak too soon. That is until he figures out if this dream situation was a good thing or a bad thing.

James has been to the library only a handful of times. Some of the professors require their students to go to the library for assignments. It was a requirement so he would reluctantly go. James was glad his professors had made him go. The library was quite extensive that James got lost more than once. This time around, he knew exactly where to go.

He was glad to see only two students were in the closest computer room. He chose one that was furthest away from them. James turned off his music to think a little bit clearer. After logging in his username and password, he opened the web browser to look for the article he was reading back in his dorm.

Oh, wait, James thought. What was the name of that article? Hell, what was the name of the doctor who was being interviewed? Shit!

James started typing in the search bar subjects relating to the subconscious, like he did the previous night. And just like last night, the results were the same. James searched meticulously for any clues that might help him remember and find that article. After no such luck, James started from scratch researching any thing about his situation. He came across several pages regarding the phrase, "people only use 10% of their brain." He had heard of this before from movies, television shows, and books. James thought it was very interesting and was curious to see what would happen if people could go past that limit.

"Wait? I remember now! It was something about a theory using the 10% of the brain. But what was it exactly? Ugh!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.