The Eleventh Percent
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

"Lisa? Is that you?"

"No, not really"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I mean I'm not really Lisa"

"But you look just like her"

"Right"

"You're name is 'Lisa'"

"Right"

"So then you're Lisa?"

"Nope. Damn. You were almost three for three there. That's a shame"

I'm so confused. Why is Lisa here in the classroom? She doesn't have Pre-Cal 104 with me. Hey, where is everyone else? Where's the professor?

"Oh, he's not here," Lisa said. "Neither is anyone else for that matter. It's just us for now." Lisa was sitting on the desk next to mine. She had on a tight white shirt with a pink dragon on it. With it, she was also wearing that black skirt she likes to wear that's short enough to see what color underwear she had on if, us guys, were lucky enough to see her bend over.

Lisa Collins. The girl of my dreams. Literally! She is a junior in the same university I go to. I'll never forget the first time I saw her. She was helping at the event on the first day of school for all freshmen. Lisa was handing out pamphlets for all the newcomers. I'll never forget how she looked at me and smiled when she handed me a pamphlet.

"Hope you have an awesome experience during your time here!"

That's what she said to me. The only thing she has said to me so far. I was way too neurotic to ever approach again. Every time I saw her I would avoid as best as possible. I would rather she knew I didn't exist than make a fool of myself! But my God does she look fantastic.

She rocked a pink-dye hairdo that drove guys wild. But it was her ample breasts that attracted all of the guys. They were big and natural. Lisa always wore tight t-shirts so everyone could see exactly how big her boobs were. They were shy from being D-cups, but to me, personally, they were perfect. I always dreamt grabbing them, wanting to know how they felt in my hands. What's more, I fantasize about torturing them like from the dark erotica I enjoy reading so much.

"You wanna touch them?" Lisa pointed at her boobs. "Go ahead. All you have to do is ask."

"Really?! Are you serious?" I asked with excitement. She nodded with a smile. Hell, she looked more excited than me! I got out of my desk quickly and stood up in front of her. Lisa was still sitting on the desk, straightening her upper body, so I could feel them better.

I didn't hesitate. I grabbed them gently at first, massaging them with care. Her expression didn't change. Lisa still had that smile on her. Something wasn't right. She felt weird. Like she wasn't really there. I took it a bit further and turned my gentle massages to rougher ones. Lisa's expression still hasn't changed. This was pissing me off. I decided to maul her tits outright. Squeezing them hard like I've always wanted to. But there was so much more I wanted to do to these beauties. I just wish the experience was better. Lisa didn't even flinch! Torturing her boobs didn't affect her whatsoever.

"What the hell? You don't feel that?"

"Not at all." Lisa replied calmly. It was at this point I started to slap and punch her chest. I thought for sure I would get the appropriate reaction I wanted from her. Still nothing. I finally stopped my assault on her boobs and looked at her with confusion.

"I don't get it. Why aren't you affected by this?"

"Hmmm?" Lisa pretended to be puzzled. "Maybe because we're not really here? That could be it." Lisa answered with enthusiasm.

"What? What does ... that ... mean... ?"

My voice trailed off and my world turned to dark. Lisa, still sitting on the desk, waved goodbye as she began to fade as well. The classroom went next. And then I faded into nothingness.


James woke up with a startle. He sat up from his bed, looking around his dark dorm. He could see his roommate, Nick, sound asleep from the other side of the room. He left his laptop open, emitting the only bright light in the room. James grabbed his phone from the nightstand and turned the screen on.

4:54 A.M.

This annoyed James. He hated waking up a couple hours early before his alarm was supposed to sound off. He slumped back down to his bed and began to recall the dream he just had before waking up.

It seemed so real. It wasn't that kind of dream where it's hazy or foggy but you remember few details from it. No, this was clear. Clear as day. It felt like it was happening in real life. James chuckled when he realized he should have figured it was a dream since it was too good to be true. No way would Lisa Collins would ever let a nerd like James touch her boobs. Or any woman for that matter. Especially the tit torture!

James looked down to see the tent he propped up with his dick under the sheets.

That was fucking hot, James thought. Only in my dreams I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky again.

James was curious to see if he could see her again in his dreams if he went back to sleep. Fortunately, James was still tired so it only took a few minutes for him to go back to sleep.


"Hey! Look who's back!"

It was Lisa! Wow, must be my lucky night! Wait, am I dreaming? I am dreaming! God, I hope I don't wake up now!

"Don't think about it too much, James. Just go with the flow." We were in the same classroom from the last dream. Lisa was sitting down this time in one of the desks in the front row. It looked like she was taking a test.

"I am. Hold on a minute, I'm almost done." Lisa was scribbling away on the paper she had on her desk. She was wearing different clothes this time. She had on striped leg warmers with the same black skirt. Her top was a tight white shirt that read "Punk is Alive!" I remembered her wearing this outfit the other day too. She looked incredible. Lisa took a second to look up at me with a smile.

"Aww thanks James!" She resumed her test. Wait a minute. Can she- Can YOU read my mind?

"Yep!" Lisa answered without breaking her concentration.

I guess that makes sense. I mean this is a dream, so anything goes. I sat down on the desk next to her. I didn't know what else to do. I've never had a dream this lucid before. It seems surreal.

"And ... done!" Lisa set her pencil down. She stretched her arms and back as if it took her hours to complete the test.

"Ugh, don't you just hate it when you're body feels sore after taking a test for a long time?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah, I guess," I answered shyly. Lisa positioned her body towards me, handing me her test.

"Wanna check my answers?" she asked curiously. I took the paper from her and examined her results. It looked like a Pre-Cal exam. That's funny. I have my own Pre-Cal exam coming up and these questions look like what I've been studying for. Her answers seem right for the most part. That's strange. Her handwriting looks a lot like mine.

"Well, of course it does, silly!" Lisa laughed. She snatched the paper from my hands and looked it over herself. What did she mean by that?

"C'mon you know what that means." Lisa wasn't making much sense but what dream does? She pointed at one of her answers from the test.

"This one is tricky. I would do a quick review before you take your test in a few hours."

How do you know I have a test in few hours? Lisa laughed some more.

"Wow, you're full of silly questions today. How do you think I know, James?"

I honestly don't know. But if I'm being honest, I could give two shits about the exam coming up.

"Ah, right. That's not what's on your mind. Well, not the most important anyway. It's me that's on you mind, isn't it?"

Yes.

"Yet, there's a reason why you're dreaming about me taking your test. They are the two thoughts in that head of yours that seem important at the moment. That is, one being slightly more important than the other."

I nodded.

"Let me ask you something: Did it seem strange to you when you were feeling me up last time?"

I tried to remember what happened last time. When I did touch her boobs, it was an empty feeling. Like I knew it wasn't real and therefore I couldn't enjoy the moment.

"Exactly" Lisa got up from her desk and walked over, standing in front of my desk. "Look." Lisa grabbed the back of my head with one hand and kissed me passionately.

Or what I thought would've been passionate. I knew that our lips were locked. I knew that my tongue was on hers. Yet, it felt so empty. This wasn't enjoyable. As if reading my mind Lisa stopped the make out session.

I don't get it. I used to have hot, sexy dreams before and it would feel real to me. Why is this any different?

"Because my dear boy, this isn't your typical dream." Lisa walked over to the professor's desk and sat up on it.

What does she mean?

"I mean you're in a plane that lies between the dream world and reality." She used her hands to portray the two planes that surrounded the plane that I'm assuming we were in now.

Uhhh, okay? Are we in the Twilight Zone, or something?

"'Or something, ' I would say. Unlike the Twilight Zone, this is real. Well, in a manner of speaking."

I'm so confused. This is one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I rest my head down on the desk and tried to make myself wake up, or at the very least, have a better dream.

"'Better dream'? What can be better than this?" Lisa hopped off the desk and walked around the classroom as if this was the most amazing place on Earth.

"Do you realize what you just did? No, of course you don't, you poor thing. No matter. We'll have plenty of time to get together and do some serious damage. I wish we can start now, but you have somewhere else to be," Lisa looked at her wrist as if she was wearing a watch, "in 5... 4... 3... 2..."


The alarm went off.

James woke up with a surprise. He reached over to his phone to switch off the alarm. He relaxed on his bed for a little bit, thinking about the dream he just had. It was weird. Another lucid dream. But like last time, it seemed so real. It freaked James out a little. Lisa acknowledged that they were both in a dream. He never had that happened before. It was something, James thought, he hoped would never happen again.

James got up and began his day. After taking a shower, getting dressed, and nuking a hot pocket, he headed out the door. Nick was still asleep, so he didn't say anything to him when he left. James wore his typical attire: loose jeans and a hoodie. As always, he wore his eyeglasses to help him during his daily life. If James had a choice, he would definitely not wear them. Walking around blind, however, was even more of an obstacle. He passed by a couple other students in the dorm hallways. Probably on their way to class too.

At the Pre-Cal classroom, James decided to sit down at the desk he sat down on his dream. He reviewed some of the material from his textbook that would be covered on today's test. He remembered from his dream what Lisa told him about paying extra attention on a particular topic before starting the test. James went to the chapter that held the information and studied it carefully. He examined the material for a few minutes before the professor came in and told everyone to put away everything and get ready for the exam.

The exam was relatively painless. It was easy for the most part. James was glad he reviewed that chapter thoroughly before the exam started. He felt confident, though, he answered the questions accurately.

While waiting for the other students to finish, James looked around the classroom to discover that every detail in this room was matched in his dream. Even the professor's coffee cup was on point. If anyone asked him what color the floor was, he wouldn't have been able to answer it. Yet his dream knew.

With class finally over, James made his way to the cafeteria to grab himself a bite to eat. He sat down on a table alone, eating a sandwich and drinking a soda when in walks Lisa Collins. She came in the cafeteria with three of her friends. James eyed her the entire time he was eating. Lisa looked attractive as always. Her pink hair shone brightly in comparison to her pale skin. She wore a blue shirt with a phrase that read, "Why So Blue?" Once again her shirt was tight enough to accentuate those perfect twins.

No luck seeing her underwear today. While she did wear her favorite black skirt, she was also wearing black leggings. Lisa and her friends ate lunch together, sitting a bit far from where James was. He still had a perfect view of her. He loved the way she laughed and smiled. She was indeed a beautiful specimen. But James wasn't interested in taking her out on a date and hoping to be her boyfriend. No, James had other ideas about her. His thoughts about certain women he found attractive were very dark. People would find his fantasies rather disturbing and would quickly outcast him and brand him as a pervert.

Oh well, James thought, my fantasies will have to be just that: fantasies. James ate slowly so that he could watch Lisa eat the entire time she was there. It wasn't until they left, did James finally leave too.

The rest of the day was uneventful. He went to the only other class he had for today. PSY 200 was okay but it was definitely one of his favorites this semester because of the number of attractive girls there were in this classroom. It was hard for James to listen to the professor most of the time when his attention was focused on eyeing the women in here. He dreaded the days when there would be group projects or speaking in front of the class. James was an introvert already so when it came to interacting with beautiful girls, he was a lost cause. James had no choice but to resort to his sick imaginations, which, most of the time, led to rubbing one out.

The end of the day finally came and James was always more than ready to finish his evening by playing video games with his roommate Nick. James was lucky enough to land a decent roommate during his first year in college. Nick, for the most part, was just like James. Nick was nerd on the inside too but he was gifted with physical features along with charisma. To James, Nick reminded him of Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. Actually, he looked like Charlie Hunnam's other character from an earlier series, Undeclared. It came to no surprise there were girls who found him very attractive.

There were days where James arrived at their dorm to find a tie on the doorknob (How cliché). If it wasn't for their friendship, James would've been annoyed by this. He simply killed time by studying in the hangout room on his floor.

This time though, Nick wasn't busy. James walked in to see his roommate playing Call of Duty online. After greetings were exchanged, Nick offered to play with him which James gladly accepted. They played for hours while gossiping about school, games, and girls. James mentioned seeing Lisa today, talking about how great she looked. Nick told James once he tried to pick her up once but she didn't fall for any of his lines. Lisa respected his efforts and is actually good friends with Nick.

"How do you do it, man?" James asked. "You're a fucking geek who jizzes every time he watches the Lord of the Rings trilogy."

"Yeah, but I jizz better when your mom sucks on my cock. By the way, tell her I said thank you for that last night."

"Fuck you"

James and Nick exchanged laughs as they continued with their game. Nick was one of few people he spoke to comfortably. James felt comfortable around Nick, but only when it came to just the two of them. Once, Nick invited him to a party off campus. James reluctantly went along but regretted soon after they arrived. The other kids were loud, obnoxious, and kept messing with him. One Junior poured a cup full of his beer on James' head. That was the last straw. Nick had to apologize profusely over the next couple days. It didn't take James long enough to get over it.

James admitted he was jealous of the friendship between Nick and Lisa. He joked about how he would've "tapped" that by now. Nick called him out on his bullshit but James stood by his statement.

"You can't even think about her without cumming in your jeans." Nick joked. Unless you're always happy to see me?"

James looked down at his crotch to see what he's talking about. Nick took the opportunity to kill James character in the game.

"Haha, faggot."

James played a little longer until he decided he had enough for tonight. He thanked Nick for the game and read a chapter of his biology textbook before going to bed. Nick was still playing his game when James drifted off to sleep. His last thought before sleeping was how he hated the lack of confidence he had to approach women like Lisa. It wasn't fair. If only he knew how to talk to Lisa. Or any other girl.


"Hey you. How's it going?"

"Lisa? Why do you keep popping up in my dreams?"

"Now how come it's easy for you to talk to Lisa like you're talking to me?"

We were in my room this time. Lisa was playing Nick's Call of Duty game. I don't see Nick anywhere in the room. She spoke to me without looking away from her gameplay.

"Oh, c'mon dammit! I had you! Fucking hit marker!" I never heard Lisa curse before. Then again I have never spoken to her before.

"Well whose fault is that?" Lisa referred to me.

"Okay, this is weird," I said. "I don't know why you keep showing up in my dreams. I mean, this seems so real! Like what the hell?"

"Easy, James. I don't know why you're upset. I thought you would be happy to see me."

This time she looked at me and gave a wink. Her eyes were really blue. They were mesmerizing. I noticed as she was playing, she was wearing the exact same thing she was wearing in the cafeteria. What a coincidence.

"Is it James? Is it really?"

I'm so confused. I don't understand what's going on. I mean I am happy that Lisa is in my dreams and that I'm finally talking to her, but I know she's not real. In the last dream, when I touched her, she felt so fake. This is why I'm not too excited to see her.

"Well, sooorrrrry." Lisa turned off the game and television. She got up and headed towards my dorm door. "I'll just leave then. Bye." Lisa was about to turn the knob when I stopped her.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just so confused as to what's going on. You say you're not Lisa, you can read my mind, and you know what's going on in my real life. It's just weird! I've never had dreams like this before! I'm still getting used to it."

Lisa let go of the doorknob to turn and look at me with a smile.

"Did you forget what I said last time? This isn't a dream, silly. We're in a plane where" –

"Yeah, yeah I know, the plane between dreams and reality." I cut her off. She had a look of surprise.

"There you go! So what do you think?" Lisa turned on the television and xbox to play Call of Duty again. What did she mean, "What did I think"? Think about what exactly?

"Think about all this?" Gunfire and explosions resumed from the television.

"I thought I already said how I felt? It's weird and confusing."

"Oh, yeah, it can be. But once you get the whole picture, it can be lots of fun"

"And what is the 'whole picture'?" I asked.

"Now that's an important question, James." Lisa didn't say anything else. She just continued playing the video game, cursing under her breath at times.

Something told me I knew the answer to the "important" question. I thought about everything that has happened thus far. Lisa practically knew everything I knew. She even knew things about me hardly anybody else knew. She can also read my mind. I knew she wasn't real but she acts like she's real. This "Lisa" wasn't a figment of my imagination.

"Correct" Lisa answered delightfully.

It's a fact I have been thinking about Lisa for a long time. It's slowly turning into an obsession. The thing about obsession is that it can consume your entire mind if you let it.

"You're getting warmer..." Lisa playfully teased.

"Are you ... are you my subconscious?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Bingo!" Lisa exclaimed, still focused on the video game.

I was shocked. This seemed so unreal! I'm talking to my subconscious! How the hell is this possible?! What does this mean!?

"It means, James, that you and I are going to have lots and lots of fun together."

"This doesn't make any sense. How am I able to do this? Has anyone else ever done this before? Does that mean I'm going crazy? What if I –"

"James, relax! Geez, you act like someone's about to rip your dick off. Everything's fine. You're just realizing your true potential."

I tried to calm myself down. It makes a little sense. I mean this whole thing was weird from the beginning. I knew something was off but I couldn't tell what it was exactly!

"That's why you have me. I'm here to help you figure out some things you need answers to."

I need answers? What answers? And while we're on the topic, what are the questions?

"You tell me. It's your mind, I'm just living in it."

I thought about what she just said. She's in my mind. Not the Lisa I know. It's my subconscious taking the form of Lisa.

"That's right, buddy," Lisa looked over at me. "Nice to finally meet you." She returned to her video game.

With that said, I'm talking to myself. Only not. I've heard about the subconscious part of the mind. I didn't know a whole lot about the subject. We haven't really talked about it much in my psych class. I mean you're talking to a guy who learned about the subject of subconscious mostly from the movie Inception!

"That movie is inaccurate. You and I both know that."

This means she, my subconscious, knows a lot more than I do.

"Technically you know just as much as I do. You're just lazy."

This was hard to digest. I'm having a conversation with my subconscious self. She has taken the form of my obsession, Lisa, and is telling me we're going to have fun, whatever that means. Lisa turned off the game all of a sudden and approached me.

"That is right, James. You and I are going to have some fun together."

You mentioned you're going to answer questions I don't know the answer to, right?

"Right" Lisa nodded. "Unlike you're apathetic conscious mind, I am able to store all sorts of interesting information I come across and use them whenever it benefits me. Well, benefits you, to be exact."

How does it benefit me?

"Every thing you feel, I feel too James. When you're happy, I'm happy. When you're sad, I'm sad. When you're horny, I'm horny. When you're-"

Okay, I get it. So you're saying you're here to help me?

"That's right, James. And I can't wait for the fun you and I are going to have!" Lisa was showing extreme joy. Which reminds me...

What do you mean by that? You keep saying that we're going to have fun. What does that exactly mean? How are you and I going to have "fun"?

"Well, James, I know about those deep, dark desires of yours." Lisa leaned in closer, coming face to face. I had to scoot and lean back a bit. "You tried to hide them deep in that head of yours," she pointed at my forehead, "But not deep enough. I know what kind of person you are. I know what it's doing to you. And I'm here to tell you, James, it's one of the most wonderful feeling ever."

Lisa backed up and laughed with glee. I don't know if I should be amazed or scared. Lisa composed herself after seeing the look on my face.

"Sorry about that." She sat down on the chair after repositioning it towards me. "It's your fault, ya know?" Lisa crossed her legs, resting her left elbow on her propped leg.

"How's that?" I asked her.

"It's like I said: we both share the same feelings. So my excitement is your excitement too."

I realized I've been standing on the same spot throughout this entire time. I sat down on the edge of my bed since it was right behind me.

"I don't know if you're aware..."

I held up a hand to stop her, "I just need a minute with myself, please."

"But ... you are having a minute..."

"Please! Just ... don't talk."

Lisa bit her lips and smiled awkwardly.

Okay, Just because I'm talking to myself, doesn't mean I'm crazy. I'm sure other people can do this too. She says this isn't a dream. Well, I don't care. This is a dream to me! Lisa is only a character in my dream. She's not real. She can't do any real damage. Now wake up. Wake up dammit!

"James, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, pal"

"What?"

"I'm afraid you can't go back to having dreams again."

"Please just stop. I don't know why this is happening. I just want to wake up. Please, let me wake up."

"Alright, James, if that's what you really want." Lisa snapped her fingers. We both waited for whatever was supposed to happen next. I looked around the room, waiting for it to fade. Nothing happened. Lisa burst out laughing, suddenly. I look at her with awareness.

"Sorry, James! I couldn't resist. The look on your face is priceless!" Lisa laughed some more.

"I can't wake up?

"No, you can. Only if you want to."

"But I do want to!" I shot back up to my feet.

"Hmm? Not according to me. It seems you still want to be here."

"I don't. This is too much to think about."

"What else is there to think about, James?"

"Like what does this all mean?"

Lisa slumped her head down, indicating disbelief. She let out a deep sigh to go with it.

"You still don't understand?" Lisa looked up at me. She was waiting for me to answer. I only gave her a puzzled look, shrugging my shoulders. Lisa looked away shaking her head.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'm done for today."

I was about to ask her what she meant by that when, once again, everything began to fade. And like before, everything went dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.