Home Studies
Day 16: Thursday

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: Day 16: Thursday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Today it’s just Anna and me again. Don’t get greedy, okay?

We’ve decided to let master clock be in charge today. Specifically, we pick some torment for Anna, and we set a time limit, and then my sister has to suffer that torment for the entire time until the clock runs out. No breaks, no quits, no going-easy. Neat, huh? Sometimes I wonder how I manage to talk my sister into these things...

We start out with clothes pins on her tits for five minutes. Of course, I try to fit as many pins onto her breasts as I can, but since they are so small (the breasts, not the pins) I don’t manage more than five on each side - one above the nipple, one below, one to the left, one to the right, and one right on top of the erect nubbin. Once they are all in place, I start the stopwatch app on my phone for five minutes. I place my phone so that I can see the time, but Anna can’t. Let her experience the suspense.

Of course, a mere 10 clothes pins - even in a sensitive place - are no great challenge for my sister, so I have her shake her body. Watching her gives me an idea: I start my music app and choose a fast number with a strong beat. Let her shake to that!

Well, that certainly works for me! Seeing my naked little sister (did I mention that she was naked? no? well, she is) dance and rock to the music, her arms raised above her head, her hole body swaying to the beat, the clothes pins flicking this way and that, it makes me almost painfully hard. And we’ve only just started our session!

But, alas, five minutes are over far too soon, so I turn off the music and then remove the pins. That appears to be more painful than even the sudden movements before, but Anna barely makes a sound.

The next target that I came up with when I planned today’s activities are Anna’s feet. The soles of her feet, to be precise. I’m going to whip them with a crop for five minutes. When I present my plan to my sister, she readily agrees. I wonder if she would have agreed so quickly if she had realised that I didn’t say how hard or fast I was going to whip her feet. But no matter, she agreed, and that’s that. Oh, did I mention that I am going to whip her feet five minutes each?

I position her next to her desk, so that she can stand on one leg, balance herself with one hand against the desk, and use the other to keep her other foot in the air. Then I grab Anna’s riding crop and set the time for five minutes. And then I lay into her. I mean, I’m not flaying her foot, there is no blood or anything, but I’m hitting her pretty hard, and pretty fast. One hit right after the other, swing, aim, swish. I can’t see Anna’s face from my position, but she is making a strange humming sound, so I guess it smarts pretty well.

After about a minute I reduce the speed a bit to maybe one hit every five seconds for the next minute (this is hard work!). But when I look at her foot, I can barely see anything -- no welts, no stripes, it’s barely even red. Maybe I’m not hitting hard enough? So I increase the strength with which I hit her. Anna’s humming becomes louder, and she has trouble standing still. After another minute (two still to go), there is still almost no mark on the sole. I decide to hit her as hard as I can, just not quite so often. 10 times, once about every 12 seconds, should do the trick. That also takes care of the remaining two minutes.

My sister stops her humming as the first hard hit strikes and replaces it with very laboured breathing. She also jumps about half a metre, but quickly returns to her previous position. At the end of the two minutes, signalled by my timer app, the little painslut quickly grabs her foot and massages the sole. So even though the treatment has left almost no visible marks, she apparently felt it just fine. Maybe feet just don’t show stress like other body parts do.

Well, good to know, but now it’s time for the other foot. And because I like to keep things symmetrical, I treat it exactly the same as the first one: starting with a minute at full speed, then a minute of reduced speed, then a minute with stronger hits, and then two minutes with 10 hits at maximum strength. Anna is out of breath when we finish, but otherwise seems to be fine. She just seems to have some trouble standing on her feet -- I wonder why?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.