Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 15: Wednesday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 15: Wednesday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Oh hi, there you are. I was beginning to wonder if you'd show up. I hope you don't mind that we've already started. Well, just. You see, we have a little surprise for you today. You remember how I was whipping Anna last Thursday with the wooden spoon? Well, I guess that left a few marks, and some chick from her class saw them on Friday. She didn't say anything then, but yesterday she approached Anna and asked about it. And Anna, apparently, told her quite the tale of bondage and torture and whince incest ... I mean really, telling all that to a virtual stranger, does that girl have no sense at all? Er ... never mind.

Thankfully, the other girl (her name is Kristen) did not react by calling the police, but instead she seemed rather curious about it, maybe even eager. At least that's how Anna tells it. Kristen asked Anna if she could come and observe one of our 'sessions', to which my sister agreed pending my approval, which I gave yesterday evening when we were both sated. I added two stipulations, however: first, that Kristen had to do what I told her while she was here (but she could leave at any time of course), and second that she not breathe a word of anything she observed here to anyone. What I didn't say was that I had my own plans for making sure she kept her word.

Apparently Kristen was fine with my stipulations, because she's here now, having come home after school with Anna. Kristen is what you would call a 'latina', with light brown skin and long black hair. Her face is more severe than Anna's but it is still beautiful, as is her fit physique and her ample breasts. Yes, I can see them, because she is naked. I told you we'd already started. We talked a bit first, about us, about her, about our respective interests, but then I made it clear that if she was to stay she had to be naked. After all, both my sister and me would be nude, so it was only fair. Before I could remind her that she was free to leave of course she had already started taking off her clothes. She was a bit shy, but obviously determined, so she was in the buff even before us. Maybe my sister was on to something when she said Kristen was eager.

So, here we are now, three naked teenagers, two of them siblings, two of them beautiful girls, and all of them looking forward to getting started. I begin by putting Anna in a hogtie on the floor. I tie her wrists together behind her back, then I tie her ankles together, and then I tie her ankles to her wrists. This forces her to bend her legs and it pulls a bit on her shoulders, but it is a relatively easy position for her. While I tie up my sister, I surreptitiously keep an eye on our new friend. Her eyes are glued to Anna's body, and her large brown nipples are stiff. I think she is enjoying herself.

So, naturally, I ask her if she wants to try some rope herself. Nothing like I did to Anna, but maybe some breast bondage. Kristen hesitates, asking me if it will hurt. I'm not sure what answer she is hoping for (after all, it was the evidence of Anna's whipping that aroused her interest). So I tell her that I can start out light, and increase the pressure (and the pain) if she feels like it. That seems to satisfy her. I have her interlock her fingers behind her head so that her arms are out of the way. Then I wrap a nice, soft, long rope once around her torso above her breasts, cross the rope on her back, and wrap it around once more below her breasts. This leaves me holding the rope so it doesn't fall of, and it leaves her breasts nicely framed by the rope. Watching Kristen's reaction I tighten the rope, and then I start wrapping the base of her left breast with one of the strands. I'm wrapping it tight enough that the rope stays in place, but not so tight that it cuts into her. When I ask her if it's too much she shakes her head no. So I ask her if it's okay for me to wrap the other breast more tightly, to which she nods in the affirmative.

I promptly wrap her right breast with the other strand of the rope, and this time I'm pulling hard enough that the base of her breast is compressed. Her flesh bulges over the rope like a flesh-coloured, reddish balloon. I don't ask her again if she's all right, I'm sure she would let me know if she was in trouble. So I quickly release her left breast and re-tie it just as tightly as the right one. Once both ample orbs are wrapped and begin to swell a bit I tie off the rope behind her neck. Any contact that I had with her skin until now was businesslike and strictly functional. Now that I'm finished with the rope I quickly brush once across both nipples, but otherwise leave her untouched and return my attention back to my sister.

"So, Anna, today I'm giving you a choice. Wax or the whip. Which do you want?"

She looks at me. I look back. She looks at me. "Well? Which is it? Come on, you got to choose."

"Why?", she simply asks. So ... I guess it's both. Silly me.

"Okay, fine. We'll do both. I will start with the whip. I will hit you on each ass cheek, on your back, on the soles of your feet, on your stomach, on each of your breasts, and on your pussy. I have two dice here, and for each location I will roll them so we can find out how often I'll hit you each time. Here goes ... left ass cheek!"

I throw the dice so that they land right beside my sister's face on the ground. They show a two and a five. So I deliver seven strokes with the single-tail whip to Anna's left bun. They are not overly strong because I don't want to freak Kristen out right at the start, but they are no love taps either. Next are six lashes (one plus five) on her right bun. Since her back offers a lot more space than her ass I throw the dice twice, resulting in four plus five plus six plus three equals 18 lashes. It's a bit awkward to hit her around her bound arms and legs, but I manage. I also increase the strength of my swing, so that the whip is landing with a loud sound and a definite reaction from Anna once we reach number 18.

The soles of her feet are next, and they receive my attention six times (five plus one). Then I turn her over onto her side so that I can reach the front of her lovely body. For her stomach I roll the dice two times again, which yields 14 (six plus one plus four plus three). Her tummy is quite red by the time I'm done with it. Kristen has not moved a single muscle since I started on Anna, and she is drinking everything in like ambrosia.

Now for her left breast ... yikes, five and six. That's almost as bad as it gets. Well, 11 hard strikes to her sensitive little orb leave both Anna and Kristen panting. And possibly me as well. Let's see what I've got for her right breast ... oh come on! Two! A fucking two. Two ones. Dammit. Oh well. I just have to make sure that these two are memorable. Exchange quantity for quality. So when I hit her right tit for the first time it is with all the strength I can muster. It leaves an angry red stripe on Anna's skin and a ringing in my ears from her squeal. So I do it again! This results in another red stripe, but draws only a grunt from Anna. I guess I got her by surprise the first time. Kristen is staring wide eyed at my sister's tormented tit. She is licking her lips and ... oh, did I mention this? She still has her hands interlocked behind her head. I didn't tell her to put them down, and so she keeps them there. Nice!

Well, there is still one more target for my whip, and it will receive... 10 strikes! A pair of fives makes 10. Goody. Anna looks at me almost fearful. Huh, maybe she thinks I'll hit her as hard as ... waaaaait a minute. That's not a bad idea, actually. But I don't want to overdo it either. So I opt for the middle ground: 10 strikes that are harder than all the others but not quite as hard as the last two. I deliver the first five at a sedate pace, each one eliciting a soft sigh from my sister. The final five rain down on her in rapid succession, which makes her grunt. Some of them also land just right and spray some of her pussy juice around with their impact. Clearly, Anna is more than wet down there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.